ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BHC Islamabad vs. Islamabad OC

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

RM786

Post by RM786 » Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:27 pm

t_a786,

When your husband received the refusal notice, on one of the sheets it should say a post referance number "UKHUB LONDON\*****". Also have you filled in the appeal form?????? Please fill this form in calmly dont rush. On that form you have to write your referance number. After filling the form in you need to send it with all your supporting evidence to the address i provided above. Please make sure you use special delivery as you will have proof of its delivery. Anything else let me know!!!!!

thanks.

t_a786

Post by t_a786 » Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:15 pm

Hi,

Thanks for your emails. I have sent my hubby's appeal three days ago. I did recorded delivery. I got prove, now waiting again!!!!

I am so upset. I asked the solicitor's but they were charging £1200. It was simple case they told me. But charges were so high. I couldn't believe it.

I hope it will be ok. The only thing bothers me is that I had faxed copy of refusal. My husband posted the originals but I didn't get it over two weeks ago. Hope they don't object on.

I hope that originals arrive soon. I am so disappointment with pakistani postal services.

Pray for me pls.

Many thanks

navbulls

Post by navbulls » Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:54 pm

Hi,

As far as I am aware you need to send Original Refusal Notice with your appeal... I would suggest you check the above with AIT by calling Customer Service Centre on +44 (0)845 6000 877.

Further, as Pak domestic post can take upto 15 days, DHL or FedEx Priority service would have only taken 3 days.

Take Care
Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting...

RM786

Post by RM786 » Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:28 am

Hi t_a786,

I was lucky enough that someone was coming from pakistan and my wife gave them the refusal notice and i just picked it from them when they arrived. The refusal notice has 3 papers and the last one of which ahs to be signed by the applicant. Just wait for the post to come through and send the papers to the same address where you sent your appeal make sure to write a short letter explaining why you sent it late also dont forget to put your post referance on it. BTW, where did you send your appeal and to which address. Ive been waiting since 24th July 2009. The only thing i heard from them after i e-mailed them was, "we have received your appeal and your case will be dealt with in due course. I will keep you updated on my side. I think we can do with each others help as we are in virtually the same position. I will pray for you. Inshallah we will both have good news soon.

P.S, Anything else you want to know just ask.

Takecare

t_a786

Post by t_a786 » Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:34 am

Hi,

Thanks alot. I have sent my appeal papers to same address as above. UKHUB, king Charles street, London.

I have asked my hubby to post the original papers. I don't know how long that might take. Due to Eid rush it is very busy. I am so worried now.

I will email and ask them if is ok to post original refusal soon as i recieve.

Take care

RM786

Post by RM786 » Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:36 am

Hi ta786,

At the same time you can ask them wether they have received your appeal. Im still waiting its been nearly 1 1/2 months. Ill update you if i hear anything ok.

Thanks

navbulls

Post by navbulls » Sun Sep 06, 2009 9:23 pm

RM786 wrote:,

Im still waiting its been nearly 1 1/2 months. Ill update you if i hear anything ok.

Hi! RM786,

Have you sent the appeal papers to BHC for attention of the ECM. Have AIT got in touch with you and given you any hearing dates...

As per UKBA's website:

http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/ecg/appeal ... es#6303964

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
APL1.5 Appeals lodged at Post

The Post must clearly stamp the date of receipt on Form AIT–2. This is the start date for all appeal deadlines including invalid and out of time appeals (see APL1.14 below).

Post must send a copy of the AIT-2 notice of appeal form and refusal notice by bag to the AIT, Loughborough at the address below within 10 days of receipt:

Tribunal Support Centre – Loughborough
Asylum and Immigration Tribunal
PO Box 7866
Loughborough
LE11 2XZ

The AIT will send an acknowledgement of receipt (form AIT-11). Post should not wait for the AIT-11 before processing the appeal and sending the bundle.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

According to the above BHC should forward AIT-2 form etc to AIT within 10 days of receipt of appeal and then AIT will send Form AIT-11 which will include the date of appeal and date by which BHC has to submit papers if appeal is not overturned by ECM...

Now what i feel the problem is that it looks like BHC sits on the appeal and if they don’t inform AIT, hearing dates wont be set... for e.g. if BHC informs AIT say after 2 months of date of receipt of Appeal then,

Total time to hearing = 2 months + 6 months(AIT hearing) = 8 months

or even more... If BHC follows what is quoted above APL1.5, then dates would be set by AIT as soon as appeal is lodged on their system..

What do you guy's think of above? any suggestions...

Take Care
Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting...

RM786

Post by RM786 » Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:33 am

Hi there,

Im not sure about this. I was advised on this forum to send my appeal of to bhc rather than AIT because there was a chance that they will overturn. At this moment of time AIT have not heard anything about my case as i got in contact with them to find out. Which means the most likely scenario is BHC hasnt even dealt with my case. I hope they overturn the original decision. I will contact AIT to find out about what you mentioned.

Thanks

navbulls

Post by navbulls » Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:26 am

RM786 wrote:Hi there,

Im not sure about this. I was advised on this forum to send my appeal of to bhc rather than AIT because there was a chance that they will overturn. At this moment of time AIT have not heard anything about my case as i got in contact with them to find out. Which means the most likely scenario is BHC hasnt even dealt with my case. I hope they overturn the original decision. I will contact AIT to find out about what you mentioned.

Thanks
I don't doubt the advice given to us... Even I have done the same.. The only thing I am worried about is that, it has been nearly 6 weeks and we have heard nothing... AIT should send Notice of Pending Appeal atleast in this time. looks like BHC waits till they get a push from AIT. Just wish the system should be bit more transparent.

Let's pray and hope ECM overturns the original decision, grants us visa in time.

Take care,

RM786

Post by RM786 » Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:43 pm

Hi Navbulls,

Yes im very confident in the advice that i have received from this forum. Its just a case for waiting. It can be very dificult though. So in your case why did they refuse your application?

Thankyou

shjeelahmed
Newly Registered

Post by shjeelahmed » Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:15 pm

I still don't have a reply, the website still says application forwarded to islamabad OC, my wife has been regularly phoning the office in islamabad, and they have told us to wait untill 25th September for a reply. It takes 75 days to get a response they say?

I applied on the 15th June. I just hope my case isn't rejected as t_786.

T_786 did you regularly check the ukvac website for an update during the time you applied and were told your case is rejected?

t_a786

Post by t_a786 » Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:30 pm

hi,

I was keeping track of my hubby's application. They don't tell you anything. I sent so many messages but no reply.

shjeelahmed
Newly Registered

Post by shjeelahmed » Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:54 pm

I am still waiting.....

I applied June 15, anyone else in the same boat as me or have people got their Visas?

Post by 2036789 » Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:15 pm

i applied june 4th still waiting
MM

Post by 2036789 » Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:16 pm

shjeelahmed did you apply at islamabad vac and was it settlement
MM

shjeelahmed
Newly Registered

Post by shjeelahmed » Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:50 pm

Yes I applied in Islamabad GRY office, and it is a settlement case, A friend of mine applied for his wife's settlement case from Mirpur, and has got the visa 2 weeks ago. He applied in mid june as well.

desi724
Newly Registered

Re: Hi

Post by desi724 » Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:54 pm

t_a786 wrote:Well well ......

Tuesday last week the status changed to passport ready for collection..
Wednesday they phoned to say come on Thurdsay to collect your documents.

Thursday my hubby went to collect and found that they had refused it..

Because of not up to date statement. No evidence of accommodation is paid for.

I have to appeal. ECO in uk. Can I do it for my hubby in UK. Send Appeal documents. How long does it take???? Please help??? anyone.

I am so depressed. They could have asked for these documents rather then refusing it.

Many thanks
Could you please provide details how old were your bank statements when your husband applied in end April?