ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW DEPENDENT APPLICATIONS FROM PAKISTAN

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

soody
Newly Registered

Post by soody » Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:53 pm

m_z wrote:hi guy's,

sorry for the delay i have been very busy with things anyway first of all let me tell u i applied from mirpur vac and it took about 18 working days to get my passport back with the visa issued secondly u have to have 533 pounds in ur account for 3 consecutive months and i should not drop even a single penny if u have been living in the uk for minimum 2 years and if u have been living in the uk for less than 2 years then u should have 800+533 x each dependent but i will suggest to double check it before u apply... i hope this answers ur queries.

regards,

m_z
Thanks m_z

adeelishaq786

Post by adeelishaq786 » Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:58 pm

Hi ,
Congrats M_z, iv' pm you M_z could you please check it and respond to me with that.
Am also quite confused, regarding statement, Am in Uk from last 3 years but my dependent neva been to uk before, so i be applying her visa from Pakistan, am still in UK.

Not sure i need to show 533 for her as she is neva been to UK befoer or is it going to be 800 + 533 or 1600£.

And i know we have to book for TB screening, not sure why we need to book for Gerry/Fedex appointment?

3rd is it necessary the the dependent passport should be on his husband name? like my fiancee passport is on her father name, and someone told me, passport either on my name(Husband) or her father name wont matter?

Looking forward for details and quick response. Thanks in advance

m_z

Post by m_z » Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:29 pm

about the name on the passport it's does not matter if it's on ur name or her dad's name as long as u have tested marriage certificate (nikah nama) and wedding photographs.
u have to have 533 pounds in ur account for three months and balance should not go down even a single penny but it's good to show as much balance as u can and make sure u check it with some1 else as well before u apply. last but not least u need to get an appointment for the TB screening first tand then an other appointment for submitting ur docs at gerry's...

hope this answer ur queries..
regards,
m_z

nil75

psw dependent

Post by nil75 » Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:00 pm

if u will check other peopel reply, ony guy applied from mirpur, Pak, and he got his visa on 18th working days, but generally rule is upto 15 working days

mustansir.kasim
Newly Registered

Post by mustansir.kasim » Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:26 pm

m_z wrote:hi guy's,

sorry for the delay i have been very busy with things anyway first of all let me tell u i applied from mirpur vac and it took about 18 working days to get my passport back with the visa issued secondly u have to have 533 pounds in ur account for 3 consecutive months and i should not drop even a single penny if u have been living in the uk for minimum 2 years and if u have been living in the uk for less than 2 years then u should have 800+533 x each dependent but i will suggest to double check it before u apply... i hope this answers ur queries.

regards,

m_z

hi
i hope you could help me out on my condition. i have got my own visa in aug and now i am planning to apply for my wifes visa can you suggest me that do i have to submit 3 months pay slip as due to visa delay i lost my job and manage to get other job just back in july i have got 1 payslip that is for july do i really wait for 3 payslips or can i apply straight away

thanks in advance
mustansir

psw2009
Member of Standing

sponsor letter

Post by psw2009 » Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:23 am

hi guys

i got my psw visa and going to get marry in pakistan and i will apply for my wife visa from pakistan i have the following question i am thankful for your advice in advance.

1. do i need to attach a recent bank statement because at the moment i have statement upto july-2009 so i go back then i will be able to apply for my wife visa in october so will july statement ok.

2. could anyone please provide me the formet for sponsor letter

Thanks

emrans10
Newly Registered

DEPENDENT VISA TIMING

Post by emrans10 » Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:12 pm

Hi
I need to ask one thing, can someone tell me what is the timeline of PSW dependent visa in pakistan i had applied on 26 july for my visa but she did not got any reply from them.
Is more than month i have checked the website status. YOUR APPLICATION IS FARWARDED TO ISLAMABAD OC ON this message is showing form the first week when she applied, not been changed.

I had check on ukvacpk.com website the timeline but that i don;t thing so is write time they are giving to pplz

Is there any one who got visa recentlly can any one tell me how long does they wait for it.

moto

Re: DEPENDENT VISA TIMING

Post by moto » Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:29 am

emrans10 wrote:Hi
I need to ask one thing, can someone tell me what is the timeline of PSW dependent visa in pakistan i had applied on 26 july for my visa but she did not got any reply from them.
Is more than month i have checked the website status. YOUR APPLICATION IS FARWARDED TO ISLAMABAD OC ON this message is showing form the first week when she applied, not been changed.

I had check on ukvacpk.com website the timeline but that i don;t thing so is write time they are giving to pplz

Is there any one who got visa recentlly can any one tell me how long does they wait for it.
Have you got any reply.
i applied for psw dependent visa from vac lahore.
Application Submitted: 31/08/09.
Status Showing : Application Forward to Islamabad OC On.
Please pplz pray for me.
thanks

nidaKHAN77
Newly Registered

PSW Dependent Husband visa Help

Post by nidaKHAN77 » Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:32 am

Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:30 am Post subject: PSW dependnet(husband) visa

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SALAM
MY NAME IS NIDA. IM FROM PAKISTAN.IM HERE IN UK FROM 4 YEARS AS STUDENT VISA. NOW I HAVE APPLIED FOR PSW VISA. IM GOING TO MARRY IN DECEMBER. PLEASE ANY ONE GUIDE ME THAT WHAT I NEED TO DO NOW THAT I CAN BRING MY HUSBAND IN THE UK. WHAT DOCUMENTS MY HUSBAND NEED TO MANAGE NOW. CAUSE I WANT TO READY MY ALL STUFF WHEN I WILL GET MARRY. PLEASE GUIDE ME FULL
THIS TIME IM TOTALLY BLANK INFORMATION WISE.

- WHAT DOCUMENT MY HUSBAND HAS TO ATTACH WHILE APPLYING.
- WHAT MY DOCUMENT SHOULD BE ATTACH.
ETC PLEASE SEND ME FULL INFORMATION ON MY EMAIL ADDRESS
nida_malik77@yahoo.com

Thanks

waqar001
Newly Registered

Re: PSW Dependent Husband visa Help

Post by waqar001 » Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:57 pm

Hi nida,

first u need to have 3 month bank statement which should have atleast 800+533=£1333 and balance should not go under.
and when u apply ur statement shouldnt be more then 1 month old.
a job reference letter from ur employer.
3 month pay slips.
sponsor letter from u and a cover letter from ur husdand.
tenancy agreement along with a letter from landlord that he is happy to give permisson for to add another person in flat and house is big enough for a couple.
ur marraige certificate translated in english and attested.
marraige pics.
mobile bills to show that u had reguler contact with ur husband.
photocopy of ur passport.
photocopy of ur id card.
ur husband have to have TB test.
These all things i put for my wife application n now waiting.
hope this will help u

moto

Post by moto » Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:44 am

waqar001 wrote:Hi nida,

first u need to have 3 month bank statement which should have atleast 800+533=£1333 and balance should not go under.
and when u apply ur statement shouldnt be more then 1 month old.
a job reference letter from ur employer.
3 month pay slips.
sponsor letter from u and a cover letter from ur husdand.
tenancy agreement along with a letter from landlord that he is happy to give permisson for to add another person in flat and house is big enough for a couple.
ur marraige certificate translated in english and attested.
marraige pics.
mobile bills to show that u had reguler contact with ur husband.
photocopy of ur passport.
photocopy of ur id card.
ur husband have to have TB test.
These all things i put for my wife application n now waiting.
hope this will help u
HI,
when did you apply and at which vac in pakistan.
thanks

waqar001
Newly Registered

Post by waqar001 » Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:19 pm

on 19/08
and from islamabad

moto

Post by moto » Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:57 pm

waqar001 wrote:on 19/08
and from islamabad
hi,
any news????????
thanks

waqar001
Newly Registered

Post by waqar001 » Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:04 pm

no news.
i rang Abu dhabi and same answer always.''it will take 25 days''
i send them email and only got auto reply about how they deal with applications.
and same msg on tracking website since i the application day that application is forwarded to islamabad oc on.
just hoping for good news b4 eid.

waqar001
Newly Registered

Post by waqar001 » Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:12 pm

hi moto,
did u get any news yet? even its very soon for u to get any news but u never know.

waqar001
Newly Registered

Post by waqar001 » Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:14 pm

Hi emrans10,

Did u get any news yet?
i hope u did cuz u have crossed time limit they always tell.

emrans10
Newly Registered

PSW dependent::: No news still yet waiting.

Post by emrans10 » Mon Sep 07, 2009 4:58 pm

No news still yet waiting. its more than 1 and half month i don't know why they F ing taking so long. its a dependent visa not a main applicat visa, they allways talk about human rights but when dependent and settlement visa comes they allways delay.

if someone applies student visa or any other visa they get reply soon.

i don't know what to say i am wordless.

depressed

emrans10
Newly Registered

PSW dependent::: long waiting

Post by emrans10 » Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:01 pm

Waqar you have applied on 19/08

i have applied on 26/07/09

but not reply
same f*****g msg on website
your application forwarded to islamabad OC on

emrans10
Newly Registered

Post by emrans10 » Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:03 pm

no i did not get any reply yet

did you
moto wrote:
emrans10 wrote:Hi

Have you got any reply.
i applied for psw dependent visa from vac lahore.
Application Submitted: 31/08/09.
Status Showing : Application Forward to Islamabad OC On.
Please pplz pray for me.
thanks

moto

Post by moto » Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:25 am

waqar001 wrote:hi moto,
did u get any news yet? even its very soon for u to get any news but u never know.
hi,waqar001,
no news yet. i was thinking that it will take 15 days but reading some post here it seems it will be more than one month.
Before july they were taking less time but after that you do not know. we can not do anything but we can do alot of dua.
May ALLAH bless you all.
thanks,

waqar001
Newly Registered

Post by waqar001 » Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:21 pm

Today i received reply for my email which i send to visa section 1 week ago, and theey are saying same thing again and again.

Thank you for your email. Your application is currently being processed but the decision will not be made until all our checks are completed. You can continue to monitor the progress of your application by checking the Gerry's website at: www.ukvacpk.com.

Not giving any time line.

Hoping for the best and in very near future.

emrans10
Newly Registered

Re: PSW Dependent visa Help

Post by emrans10 » Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:52 am

did any one get recently dependent visa....

emrans10
Newly Registered

Post by emrans10 » Sat Sep 12, 2009 1:53 am

hi moto have you got any news??? waqar bhai did you

i am still waiting 2 month ago

moto

Post by moto » Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:34 am

emrans10 wrote:hi moto have you got any news??? waqar bhai did you

i am still waiting 2 month ago
hi,
no news yet. same message. forward to islamabad oc.
thanks

waqar001
Newly Registered

Post by waqar001 » Sat Sep 12, 2009 12:20 pm

hi,
same here, application is still in islamabad oc n today on gerry's website they put up news about IT problems with uk border agency and cuz of that there will be more delays.
Good luck to all of us.