ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Allowed Visa Stamped Timings - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

queen
Newly Registered

Post by queen » Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:42 am

hi

in reference to the point about the TB x ray expiring-well that exactly what happened to my husband. his passport was with them for so long that when his file was finally checked his ray had expired so his visa wasnt stamped, passport was sent back for the x ray to be done again and then re submit the passport again for the third time. i cant get my head around how messed up this stupid system is but i hope someone opens their eyes for them 1 day and make them sorry for what they are doing to us. it has now ben nearly three months after resubmission and still no word.

i hate them with a passion, i really do. :evil: :x

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:24 am

You have to remember in future that whilst you are waiting for your passport to be stamped, make sure your TB certificate is valid. If you dont then this is what happens.

Remember the TB certificate only lasts 6 months. If you feel that yours will expire before they get round to stamping your visa,just get another one done from the same medical centre and pay the fee again. That way you know it will be valid and ok, otherwise you will be put through such incovieniance.

umar jamil
Newly Registered

@ Dear all i want ur help

Post by umar jamil » Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:48 pm

i have re submitted my passport in lahore vac against the call letter for student visa but still i have found no reply for the collection of my passport.my classes are going to be start on Sep 14, 2009 and i am much surprise what the hell bhc are doing after an allowed appeal.anyone please help me in this regard.
Last edited by umar jamil on Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

umar jamil
Newly Registered

Post by umar jamil » Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:50 pm

i have re submitted my passport in lahore vac against the call letter for student visa but still i have found no reply for the collection of my passport.my classes are going to be start on Sep 14, 2009 and i am much surprise what the hell bhc are doing after an allowed appeal.anyone please help me in this regard.

DulheRaja

Post by DulheRaja » Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:13 am

Why are some
Damn to the BHC Islamabad!!!

DulheRaja

Re: @ Dear all i want ur help

Post by DulheRaja » Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:13 am

umar jamil wrote:i have re submitted my passport in lahore vac against the call letter for student visa but still i have found no reply for the collection of my passport.my classes are going to be start on Sep 14, 2009 and i am much surprise what the hell bhc are doing after an allowed appeal.anyone please help me in this regard.
Mate can u calm down u are posting again and again ur same crap!

ash1976
Newly Registered

GOOD NEWS

Post by ash1976 » Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:21 pm

hi im new to this forum so i thought id wud share sum news with u which may giv u all a little hpe

Important notice by the British High Commission. (07/09/2009)

The British High Commission announced today that "due to ongoing IT difficulties experienced within the British High Commission, visa processing timeframes are likely to be adversely affected. We apologise to our customers for any inconvenience caused.
We are prioritising all student applications and we are working hard to process them in time. If you think that you might miss your start date for your course, we recommend that you contact your education provider to ask for a new visa letter with a later start date.
For information about your application, please contact Gerry's hotline: 090010411 (Landline) & 8865 (Mobile) and for UKBA's Top 10 tips for student applications, visit http://ukinpakistan....as-for-the-uk/.
UK Border Agency welcomes genuine travellers and values the economic and the cultural input Pakistani Students bring to the UK."

DulheRaja

Post by DulheRaja » Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:37 am

They are liars there,they dont wanna give passports back.They wait until ur TB expires,send u ur passport back with a letter to submit a new one,and voila...back in the queu again and so they will keep rolling;)

TOPGUN

Post by TOPGUN » Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:19 am

DHULERAJA,

What happened man? have they sent your wifes passport back with a letter to submit again with new tb certificate?

softlogic20

Post by softlogic20 » Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:00 pm

Dear All,
I just want to inform you that with the grace of ALLAH I got my passport back today with visa stamped. Thank you every One so much for your kind help and suggestion.
I submitted my passport after allowed appeal in last week of May and today I got it.:) Visa stamp date is 3rd of September.
I hope and strongly believe that every one waiting their passport will get it very soon INSHALLAH.
Just pray to Allah and INSHALLAH he will bless surly.
MAY GOD bless everyone in this holy month.
Thanks and best regards,
Kash

mna8

HI

Post by mna8 » Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:19 pm

Congratulation Softlogic20 at last you got it. Did you get the call from them or you visited them or you rang them. How did you know that your passport is ready for collection. When you went to collect your passport did you see some people from your dates.

Good luck
mna

sherlypk

Post by sherlypk » Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:01 pm

Congratulation Softlogic :).

We have submitted our passport on 18 June so hopefully will get some good news soon InshaAllah.

umar jamil
Newly Registered

Post by umar jamil » Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:32 pm

congratulations softlogic....can u kindly tell what was your visa category n in which VAC u ve applied?

TOPGUN

Post by TOPGUN » Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:05 pm

congrats softlogic20,

Really good to hear the news. Really happy for you. Wish you a good future.

I think your category is HSMP?

Regards,
Last edited by TOPGUN on Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TOPGUN

Post by TOPGUN » Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:53 pm

any1 got the good news except kash??

softlogic20

Post by softlogic20 » Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:40 am

Thanks Mna8, SherlyPk, Umar, TopGUN,
INSHALLAH all of you will get your passport back soon too.
@mna8,
I got a call in the morning from Gerry to collect my passport, so I got it at around 2:30 PM. Gerry was totally empty so I could not meet other people. I could able to see in drawer there were many bundles waiting to be collected. (Man opens the drawer to fine my bundle so I could see it from window)
@Umar Jamil,
Mine was HSMP category and I submitted my passport at Lahore VAC after allowed appeal.
Regards,
Kash

ash1976
Newly Registered

Post by ash1976 » Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:13 am

congratulations softlogic20 mashallah very good news hpe allah helps the rest of us :)

DulheRaja

Post by DulheRaja » Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:42 pm

TOPGUN wrote:DHULERAJA,

What happened man? have they sent your wifes passport back with a letter to submit again with new tb certificate?
No but thats what i am expecting now.My wifes tb certificate is going to expire soon in the first week of october.I dunno what they gonna do now...

navbulls

Post by navbulls » Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:25 pm

Congratulation! Softlogic20

Best Wishes to you and your loved ones....

Take Care
Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting...

DulheRaja

Post by DulheRaja » Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:21 am

received an email from appeals islamabad within 2 days of my email send to them

Dear applicant,

Thank you for your email.

This is to inform you that your visa application is under process. Due to a large number of on going appeals we have heavy workload of cases. Therefore I am sorry to say that at present I can not give you precise time frame in this respect. I shall be grateful if you would please wait to be contacted by this office.

Regards,

Appeals Islamabad | UK Border Agency, International Group (Pakistan

TOPGUN

Post by TOPGUN » Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:46 am

DulheRaja,

I hope your wife will get her passport back by the end of next week INSHALLAH. From which city your wife applied?

Regards,

DulheRaja

Post by DulheRaja » Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:48 am

@topgun,

it was an allowed appeal.The appeal was allowed in bradford in march and the passport was submitted on 17th april at islamabad.

freedomofspeech

Appeal Case

Post by freedomofspeech » Fri Sep 11, 2009 3:51 pm

Hello everyone!

I have re-submitted my passport on 11th of August.
According to Gerrys fedex staff they will contact me
after 25 days, but 1 month passed away :cry: no reply
from them. What the hell BHC is doing? I mean again
they are searching our documents? Furthermore. I tried
to call them but they are not responding. Why they
take such a long time? Please let me know what should I do?

Thanks.

DulheRaja

Re: Appeal Case

Post by DulheRaja » Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:24 pm

freedomofspeech wrote:Hello everyone!

I have re-submitted my passport on 11th of August.
According to Gerrys fedex staff they will contact me
after 25 days, but 1 month passed away :cry: no reply
from them. What the hell BHC is doing? I mean again
they are searching our documents? Furthermore. I tried
to call them but they are not responding. Why they
take such a long time? Please let me know what should I do?

Thanks.
Why did u resubmit what happined ,be a bit more specific,was it an appeal or an catogary....if u dont mind bless ya :twisted:

softlogic20

Post by softlogic20 » Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:04 pm

Hi freedomofspeech,
Unfortunately BHC Islamabad is one of worst in terms of visa processing time. Especially after appeal cases its unlimited time. I can feel your pain and it’s so frustrating when Gerry people says that after allowed appeal BHC can take indefinite time to stamp visa.
They said the same to me when I submitted my passport 3.5 months back but you see I got it after 3.5 months. and Thanks Allah I am one of lucky to get it even after 3.5 months as I see many people who are waiting since March/April.
By no mean I am discouraging you but that’s what reality is. I hope this will help you plan things well.
At this stage alot of patience is required, I hope INSHALLAH you and all other who are waiting will get their passports soon.
Regards,
Kash