ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

JOB TITLE NOT TO BE FOUND UNDER COP? PLS HELP

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

nam
Newly Registered

JOB TITLE NOT TO BE FOUND UNDER COP? PLS HELP

Post by nam » Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:12 pm

hi ter, I'm changing job and my new title doesnt seem to fit under any of the titles described in the code of practice. How can i find further info on this. My new job title is MARINE SURVEYOR 1. pls help, thanks

The Station Agent

Post by The Station Agent » Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:23 am

This is a problem with the new system. When I have pointed out that hundreds of jobs don't meet one of their pigeon holes they have just said "Find the nearest to the job and use that". With your new job perhaps 2113 - Physicists, geologists and meteorologists - is the closest?

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Post by tvn_ramesh » Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:53 am

I would suggest send an email to the HO Customercare dept.. put in ur case and ask what title from their pigeon hole shd be used.. than if it makes nearest sense.. use it and attach their email reply with ur application as a proof of advice from HO in worstcase scenerio..
EmailID: UKBApublicenquiries@ukba.gsi.gov.uk

goodluck

ash786
BANNED

Re: JOB TITLE NOT TO BE FOUND UNDER COP? PLS HELP

Post by ash786 » Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:16 pm

nam wrote:hi ter, I'm changing job and my new title doesnt seem to fit under any of the titles described in the code of practice. How can i find further info on this. My new job title is MARINE SURVEYOR 1. pls help, thanks
1. Ask u employer to do that for u as its employer needs to check all these details if there is a confusion.