ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need some advise urgent....Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

asif-raza
Newly Registered

Need some advise urgent....Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Post by asif-raza » Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:57 am

Ive been married to my wife for just over 1 1/2 years, i have a 7month old child and expecting my second. Things were fine up untill my in-laws arrived 2 1/2 weeks ago and everythngs just gone wrong. My partner is very influenced by her mother, a week ago my partner left home after repeatedly punching herself in the stomach and took my child. since then her mother has not only told me in person but has been telling all family members that theydont need me anymore to apply for an indeffinate visa and woud use the chidren to do so. they said they will help her daughter using infomation given by other family members to get a councill house, benefits. Ive had an operation 5 weeks ago and am due another 1 in due course, My health is bad and she is not conernend and is only worried about how she can get stay in the uk and get benefits and a council house. I feel used and abused so she can get stay in the uk after everything i did for her. Not only has she used me but now will use the councill and goverment to get benefits and a council house taking whatever route they need to Possible. Is there someone who can help me with some advise on how i can cancel her visa? :cry:

abidjan1

Re: Need some advise urgent....Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Post by abidjan1 » Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:08 am

hi
your story is heartbreaking.
what i think is that if her mum is influencing her there is little you can do .
you feel used and abused that is true but right now think about your health
get yourself fit and try to focus on your life.
maybe she had this planned all along and i am sure that you have assisted her mum arrival here(i guess). If she thinks she doesn't need you just sit and watch.
Be careful about the route to try to deporte her as it may backfire as she can used some tricks like domestic violence or rape allegation which can put you in much more trouble.
to prevent this happening try to log or record any discussion with her to back yourself.
as regarding benefit and so on there is little you can do .
remember there is a god and we shall be judge /punish or rewarded for every action.
take care and get well that's what you need to worry about right now.

asif-raza
Newly Registered

Post by asif-raza » Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:29 am

sheejapy
Newly Registered

Post by sheejapy » Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:08 pm

asif-raza wrote:Ive been married to my wife for just over 1 1/2 years, i have a 7month old child and expecting my second. Things were fine up untill my in-laws arrived 2 1/2 weeks ago and everythngs just gone wrong. My partner is very influenced by her mother, a week ago my partner left home after repeatedly punching herself in the stomach and took my child. since then her mother has not only told me in person but has been telling all family members that theydont need me anymore to apply for an indeffinate visa and woud use the chidren to do so. they said they will help her daughter using infomation given by other family members to get a councill house, benefits. Ive had an operation 5 weeks ago and am due another 1 in due course, My health is bad and she is not conernend and is only worried about how she can get stay in the uk and get benefits and a council house. I feel used and abused so she can get stay in the uk after everything i did for her. Not only has she used me but now will use the councill and goverment to get benefits and a council house taking whatever route they need to Possible. Is there someone who can help me with some advise on how i can cancel her visa? :cry:
Hi Asif,

I too understand you are in bad situation. But, may be because I am new to this, I dont know how her efforts of 'use the council and govt benefits and a council house taking' will affect you badly.

If her those actions dont affect your stay out there, or if they dont put you into deep troubles for your daily life there, then I think, your issue would be much of personal rather than immigration related. I think, you should try to sort out your personal life first and then try to go for measures like 'cancel her visa'..... She is mother of your two kids, and hence you should do things carefully. I mean, your actions should not make her go again far from you....May be if you try, you will get your life back. All the best to you!

Sunu.

asif-raza
Newly Registered

Post by asif-raza » Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:45 am

This situ is probably more personal related and yeah should be handled at home betweeen us. Things wil inshallah get back on track so pray for the best rght!!
Cheers

prettypolitical

Post by prettypolitical » Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:50 pm

Hie Asif Raza

So is your wife still on the spouse visa.

If so it is a requirement that you live together within the rules of the visa.

If she is not then it is a matter of the home office and if she applies for indefinate through you and has not been complying with the rules of the visa then you may find yourself in trouble by not informing them.

And mother to your children or not I wouldnt have that!!!!....disgraceful behaviour...I am a woman and feel no compassion for her.

If she wants a stay in this country let her gain the stay her own way!!!!
???REUNITED???