ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

section 1.20 naturalisation form question and a few more que

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

rogerroger
Member of Standing

section 1.20 naturalisation form question and a few more que

Post by rogerroger » Sat Oct 29, 2005 9:10 pm

Hello

Can you guys tell me what the test number is in section 1.20 of the naturalisation form. Is that the "test instance" number in the right corner of the pas certificate obtained from the life in the uk test centre. in mycaes it is a 3 digit number in the right corner right below where it says "Pass notification letter life in the UK test"

also section 1.4.5 asks for the "address of the tax office or tax officer reference"
where will i find this?
in section 7, the application form states "Delete if not applicable" what does it mean, do i cross out the tthe lines wheich are not applicable.

i have nothing to fill in section 1.16,1.17,1.18,1.19,1.35 , do i leave it blank or do i write not applicable ?

John

Post by John » Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:05 am

Roger, the test number ... suspect that will be totally obvious when you have your pass certificate.

The questions you list. I think put ... N/A ... in 1.16 and 1.35. If 1.16 is N/A .. not applicable .... then clearly the questions that follow that must also be not applicable.

But I don't think this matters that much. Leaving them blank would no doubt be interpreted correctly.
John

rogerroger
Member of Standing

Post by rogerroger » Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:08 pm

thansk for the reply JOhn

the test instance ID(there is no other number on the certificate given to me at the test centre) is a 3 digit number in my case(i suppose that is because there were only a couple of hundred people before me who had gone for the test) and the number of blocks in the application form are 7.

I guess i just stick in the 3 digit test instance ID in to the 7 blocks(right justified). I wanted to make sure i had it right else i might lose half a day

lemess
Member of Standing

Post by lemess » Mon Oct 31, 2005 3:24 am

you can always leave the sections blank and fill them in at the NCS centre after asking them. That is one of the reasons for their existence after all and you are paying for the service. If there is any doubt about any of these issues, I think that is the safest thing to do. Take the form there, ask and fill in the missing bits accordingly before submitting.

John

Post by John » Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:58 am

Sorry Roger, I overlooked that you already had your test certificate.

I am sure you are correct .... right-justify those digits.

But as Lemess says, the NCS office is there to deal with such points.
John

rogerroger
Member of Standing

Post by rogerroger » Mon Oct 31, 2005 10:19 am

Thanks for the replies

I was not sure how much help would the NCS render, but you guys have put that concern to rest.

I will fill in the 3 digit number provided on the certificate and if it is wrong, the NCS will let me know