ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

plllllllllllllllllllllllllllz help me urgently

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

hello
Newly Registered

plllllllllllllllllllllllllllz help me urgently

Post by hello » Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:42 pm

i have posted my problem earlier,but no one gave reply,plz who knows ,help me out that my husband is on indefinate leave to remain in england,he sponsered me and i applied for settlement visa on 31st ofjuly,at vac lahore,from the very 1st day i am tracking online and statement is application forwaded to islamabad oc.on,and is still same,and i am calling from the last 1 week to vac lahore,they r saying ur applicatin is under process of bhc, wat is that,will i get my visa,and how much time bhc will take,plz tell me,i am quite worried and disturbed.

andyb123

Post by andyb123 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:45 pm

I've been told it takes up to 3 months to process a settlement visa, if you made your application at the end of July it could be the end of October before you hear anything.

hello
Newly Registered

question

Post by hello » Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:54 pm

but it is nessary that i will get information till the end of october,coz i have visited the ukvacpk website and in guide to processing visa application 74% cases were solved after 30 working days,
and my other question is that when vac representatives said that ur application is under process of bhc wat does its mean how much time then it will take.

immigrationuk2009
BANNED

Post by immigrationuk2009 » Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:56 pm

andyb123 wrote:I've been told it takes up to 3 months to process a settlement visa, if you made your application at the end of July it could be the end of October before you hear anything.
Hi

For settlement visa Vac Lahore is taking from 3 to 6 months.

So you would get decision soon.

If you have read lastest news there are visa delays in Pakistan.

UK_Banned_Member

navbulls

Re: plllllllllllllllllllllllllllz help me urgently

Post by navbulls » Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:07 pm

hello wrote:i have posted my problem earlier,but no one gave reply,plz who knows ,help me out that my husband is on indefinate leave to remain in england,he sponsered me and i applied for settlement visa on 31st ofjuly,at vac lahore,from the very 1st day i am tracking online and statement is application forwaded to islamabad oc.on,and is still same,and i am calling from the last 1 week to vac lahore,they r saying ur applicatin is under process of bhc, wat is that,will i get my visa,and how much time bhc will take,plz tell me,i am quite worried and disturbed.
Hello, Please check the following:

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... start=3160

You can find the progress of Settlement application from Pakistan on the above link.

Hope it helps!
Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting...

hello
Newly Registered

Post by hello » Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:58 pm

actually i am calling vac from the last one week,some says call after 5 days and some says 2,some says there is some IT problem in thh bhc,and ur application at the bhc for process,yesterday when i called,they said bhc require 25 working days to process the visa and then send it to vac,i want to know is it a good sign,will i be able to get my visa soon.
secondly, i want to ask,is settlement application 1st processes in london then comes to bhc,or wats actual process takes place,plz guide me,and reply of my all querries,i will be very obliged.

hello
Newly Registered

Post by hello » Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:05 pm

plz help me out,i want to go to my husband as early as possible,he is also disturbing there and worried about my visa