ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa confusion

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

hina_riaz
Newly Registered

Spouse visa confusion

Post by hina_riaz » Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:48 pm

Hi
i used to be in uk on spouse visa since september 2005 to june 2007. with my husband and my son
but due to family problems in pakistan me and my husband came back pakistan and then my husband went back to UK with kids
i sorted out pakistani problems
(my mother was sick in pakistan that why i stay in pakistan now every thing sorted out in pakistan)
my husband again apply for visa (spouse visa due to my old spouse visa expired)
we again applied july 2009 but we are still waiting for respond online its mention same that Fwd to OC..

navbulls

Re: Spouse visa confusion

Post by navbulls » Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:07 pm

hina_riaz wrote:Hi
i used to be in uk on spouse visa since september 2005 to june 2007. with my husband and my son
but due to family problems in pakistan me and my husband came back pakistan and then my husband went back to UK with kids
i sorted out pakistani problems
(my mother was sick in pakistan that why i stay in pakistan now every thing sorted out in pakistan)
my husband again apply for visa (spouse visa due to my old spouse visa expired)
we again applied july 2009 but we are still waiting for respond online its mention same that Fwd to OC..

Hello, Please check the following:

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... start=3180

You can find the progress of Settlement application from Pakistan on the above link. I think July applications are been dealt currently and you should hear something soon.

Best Of Luck!
Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting...