ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Reg: Accomodation proof for Dependent(wife). Need Help!!!

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

vgokulpt
Newly Registered

Reg: Accomodation proof for Dependent(wife). Need Help!!!

Post by vgokulpt » Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:22 pm

Dear members,

I am currently on a Work permit ending in Nov-2013. I recently got married and planning to apply for Dependent Visa for my wife.

The situation now is that I had been living in a Shared accommodation earlier and moved into a new place lately. I haven't changed my address details for the banks, Credit card company or Mobile/cell contracts to the newer place yet. My question is

1, Would I have to make the changes to my address with reference to the Bank, Utility bills etc?

2, If not would I need to get an 'Inspection report' for the previous place of stay?

3, Can the Embassy accept/agree the Tenancy agreement of the new place be sufficient enough to validate the space needed for a couple?

I am torn between in the dilemma . Any help in this regard will be much appreciated. Thanks much in advance

tvn_ramesh
Diamond Member

Re: Reg: Accomodation proof for Dependent(wife). Need Help!!

Post by tvn_ramesh » Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:23 am

vgokulpt wrote:Dear members,

I am currently on a Work permit ending in Nov-2013. I recently got married and planning to apply for Dependent Visa for my wife.

The situation now is that I had been living in a Shared accommodation earlier and moved into a new place lately. I haven't changed my address details for the banks, Credit card company or Mobile/cell contracts to the newer place yet. My question is

1, Would I have to make the changes to my address with reference to the Bank, Utility bills etc?

2, If not would I need to get an 'Inspection report' for the previous place of stay?

3, Can the Embassy accept/agree the Tenancy agreement of the new place be sufficient enough to validate the space needed for a couple?

I am torn between in the dilemma . Any help in this regard will be much appreciated. Thanks much in advance
For accomodation proof.. Tenancy agreement is enough but saying that i wld also say more proofs wld make the case stronger..
the good thing in this country is that it is easy to change the addresses for bank or utility things.. for ex. hsbc bank allows u to change it online and then request a bankstatement which is enough..

so dont worry, use ur new place Tenancy agreement in ur name... and if possible get the lastest bank statements in ur new address and use them.. u shd be fine.. even post dated TAgreements are ok with HO..

cheerup buddy..

vgokulpt
Newly Registered

Thanks for the Info tvn_ramesh

Post by vgokulpt » Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:46 pm

Thanks ever so much for the info you provided tvn_ramesh

I am indeed sticking to your advice.

Kind regards