ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Interview please

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

touchingcloth
Newly Registered

Interview please

Post by touchingcloth » Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:14 pm

Hi all,

I am a British citizen and am trying to arrange an appointment in Croydon for my wife and I, to apply for spouse 2 year visa. (rather than throught the post)

Does anyone know if we will be interviewed? or is it a case of just turn up, and hand documents over?

Does anyone know the process/diary that this day would take?

We would prefer an interview, so that we can demonstrate the reality of our marriage. (We're a little worried, that if we're not seen face to face, we might be rejected).

Ps..does anoyone know as to how much funds we ned to show in our bank account (taking into account that my wife has been working in this country for 3 years)

Many Thanks

John

Post by John » Sun Nov 06, 2005 4:41 pm

This topic is a duplicate ... and has therefore been locked.

If you have any further query then post it in your existing topic.
John