ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Allowed Visa Stamped Timings - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

scholarshk

By George ka Pakistan

Post by scholarshk » Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:58 am

Its by George ka Pakistan, now he's the victim, so he wrote:

http://www.dawn.com/wps/wcm/connect/daw ... hame-am-01

freedomofspeech

Student Visa appeal allowed

Post by freedomofspeech » Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:22 am

Well, I think UK government deleberately delaying visas especially for pakistani nationals. What the hell our Pakistani government is doing? why they are so silent? when they wake up?

Waqar1
Newly Registered

After Appeal time frame

Post by Waqar1 » Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:13 pm

Hi Guys
just want to share something specially with Topgun, DulheRaja, Rashi i think we all have similar case there is another fourm i seen first person who is waiting for his passport for longer then us and bad news that his TB certificate been expired as well.i am more worried now just praying that everyone get passport with visa stamp soon.link is below kindly check that.
http://www.opfblog.com/.../important-ad ... 11-may-09/
Read post 393

DulheRaja

Post by DulheRaja » Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:02 pm

@Waqar,

I did contacted my Local MP,i contacted BHC that ??????? put me straight to the Info center without letting me speak.I called him back and ask if he is stupid..i spoke to that chap for a bit i told him that why did he put me to info as they put me back to BHC,he said he receives hundreds of callers a day i couldnt get any wiser he seems to be the operator only.
Damn to the BHC Islamabad!!!

veryWorried
Newly Registered

appeal

Post by veryWorried » Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:12 pm

Assalamu alaykum

my husbands visa was refused and we lodged an appeal in the and Alhamdulilah on 14th August 2009 it was allowed. but he has not received any call letter it has been over 6 weeks.i have sent email to islamabad embassy but not received reply. i am in uk and my husband is in pakistan, it has already been 8 months of seperation for us since the visa was rejected. i jus dont know wat to do. wen will he get the call letter? or how do i contact them, is their a phone number

:( :cry:

t_a786

Re: appeal

Post by t_a786 » Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:44 pm

Hi, veryWorried------Assalamu alaykum

I am so sorry to hear. I have the same problem. My husband applied from Karachi in April and got rejected in August. I have sent appeal documents here in UK. They have not told me anything at all. Not even if they have received my hubby's appeal papers or not. I have been so worried myself. Last week I contacted my local MP and know he is involve I hope something will be done.

Pakistan is useless. Just wait my friend. If I have any news I will tell you but if you have any news please do tell me.

Good luck.

t-a786

veryWorried
Newly Registered

Post by veryWorried » Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:44 am

thank u t_a786

Do u know if ur appeal has been allowed?

we submitted our appeal in uk on 22nd december 2008 then we not get contacted for 6 months then in june 2009 we got told we hae court date on 6th august 2009 and i went to court and alhamdulilah i won appeal.

i will do dua for u

mna8

Hi

Post by mna8 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:57 am

HI,

My friend is still waiting to get his passport back from BHC - Islamabad. He submitted after successful appeal. He submitted on the 27 th May, 2009 but as of now no response from BHC. Send quite a few emails to Abu Dhabi, Islamabad BHC but of no use. His solicitor contacted the MP also but of no use still. I know softlogi submitted the passport on 27 May and got his. Is there anyone who submitted during that time and got his passport back or still waiting.

Thanks
mna

TOPGUN

Post by TOPGUN » Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:16 am

mna8,

I have submitted my passport after the successful appeal on 12 June. Same situation is with me. No replies of my email and have not get the passport yet. Still waiting.

DulheRaja

Post by DulheRaja » Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:38 am

TOPGUN wrote:mna8,

I have submitted my passport after the successful appeal on 12 June. Same situation is with me. No replies of my email and have not get the passport yet. Still waiting.
U will have it next year.

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:23 am

Salaam to all

I have send a letter of complaint about the delay in issuing visas after winning an appeal, to a number of departmentss. Here is a copy of the letter
Head of UK Visa Customer Services
Visa Services Directorate
International Group UKBA
c/o Lunar House
40 Wellesley Road
Croydon
CR9 2BY

Dear Sir

Re: Time delay for visa being granted after Appeal Hearing – Pakistan

I am one of a number of Moderators on a web based forum site called Immigrationboards.com. This is a well known web board where qualified Immigration advisors give free advice on immigration related matters. There also people who share their experience of this subject with others to help them along.

I specialize in Spouse applications from Pakistan, and I have noticed recently that we have been getting a lot of enquiries from applicants in Pakistan who were refused entry clearance, but on appeal at the AIT won their case.

However they constantly complain about the length of time it takes the visa to be stamped in their passport. From the number of enquiries we had had, I would say the average wait is nearly 5 months after the Adjudicator has made his decision.

What I and these people would like to know why is there such a long delay with Pakistani only applicants.

I have known people whose marriages have broken up over this and have caused considerable stress and worry to applicants their spouses and families because of the delay.

These people have contacted FedEx and the BHC in Islamabad/Abu Dhabi and London by post, email. Mp, telephone and personal call at these offices but most don’t even receive a reply. They get moved from pillar to post and go round in circles.

Whilst I appreciate that Pakistan is a busy post in respect of these matters, but to wait in excess of 10/11 months ( after having waited nearly 6 months just to get an appeal hearing ) to get your visa stamped in their passport is in mine and their opinion very unfair. It would be nice if a good and valid explanation can be given for these delays, but that doesn’t even happen.

I would therefore grateful if you can investigate this matter and let me know the reasons. I accept their might be genuine reasons for these delay, in which case that is fine, we can then inform people of this and assure them that everything is being done as fast as possible to resolve this these issues.

I look forward to hearing from you in due course
Here is a reply that I recieved
Dear Mr Khan

I have read your email and apologise the response you received from the visa section was not the appropriate response.

We are an extremely busy section but I will do my very best to respond to your specific question some time next week once I have spoken with my manager.

Kind regards

Nazmeen Kauser
UKHUB Pakistan

I will keep people informed once I get to hear anything more

freedomofspeech

Post by freedomofspeech » Fri Oct 02, 2009 1:05 pm

2 month exactly passed away since I submitted my passport after an allowed appeal (student visa). :?

freedomofspeech

Re: Student Visa appeal allowed

Post by freedomofspeech » Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:01 pm

freedomofspeech wrote:2 month exactly passed away since I submitted my passport after an allowed appeal (student visa). :?

DulheRaja

Re: Student Visa appeal allowed

Post by DulheRaja » Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:08 pm

freedomofspeech wrote:
freedomofspeech wrote:2 month exactly passed away since I submitted my passport after an allowed appeal (student visa). :?

Are u really going to study or like others just a fortune seeker :twisted:

freedomofspeech

student visa appeal allowed

Post by freedomofspeech » Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:07 am

Dear DulhaRaja:

I am going for study not for working or other purpose. I can understand there are a number of people who abuse the system and secure entry to the UK by any means, but let me clearify you that, Five Fingers are not same .

I was refused first time(2006) becoz visa officer said, I had no ability to communicate effectively. I applied second (2007)time with IELTS BAND 6.0, embassy again refused me and described same reasons. At that time there were lot of fake colleges and universities providing admission but the visa officer had no idea that, this student (me) had taken one of the greatest university in Birmingham(Birmingham University) paid all fee in advance he couldnt be a fortune seeker or job seeker but reasons were as still . So I decided to appeal rathar than applying again and with the grace of almighty Allah , immigration judge allowed my appeal.( mid of 2008) and recieved call letter on 7th july 2009.

Now what do you can think? Am I a fortune seeker or student?

Furthermore, because of stupid fraudulant people ,visa process has gone so TUFFF!!! and innocents are being caught in this visa jeopardy…

I am a genuine student WHO WANT TO LEARN and STUDY not to go to uk to do every possible stupid things.

DulheRaja

Post by DulheRaja » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:23 am

Main julliaan england....sangioh.....

Ghazala
Newly Registered

Successful Appeal retained since October 2008!

Post by Ghazala » Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:27 am

Some of you guys are lucky to have been through this hell hole for a mere 2 months. I have been in limbo since October 2008. UK judge based in Feltham sent successful determination to Islamabad mid October (1 weeks after hearing). In turn, sponsored cousin's passport was requested on February 2009. Since this, no news but failed attempts to get answers.

Complained about Islamabad embassy here in the UK, they sent the Judge's determination report 2 more occasions to remind them of the case; UK's confirmed it's out of their hands now.

The whole system is in Shambles! Good luck all!

scholarshk

brits-wake-up-to-rage-over-visa-mess

Post by scholarshk » Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:31 pm

News right from our heart at main page of this Sunday's DAWN:

http://www.dawn.com/wps/wcm/connect/daw ... -05-sal-01

Worth reading.

And here are its responses in today's DAWN:

http://www.dawn.com/wps/wcm/connect/daw ... anis-zj-05

http://www.dawn.com/wps/wcm/connect/daw ... -609-zj-02

Hoping for betterment.

SHK

(No news of passport since 27 May '09)

DulheRaja

Post by DulheRaja » Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:54 am

Well for information,a cousin of me in pakistan,got his passport back after 4 months at islamabad after an allowed appeal settlement.

TOPGUN

Post by TOPGUN » Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:26 am

Dulheraja,

congrats to your cousin. Whats the exact date of the submission of your cousins passport?

DulheRaja

Post by DulheRaja » Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:33 pm

TOPGUN wrote:Dulheraja,

congrats to your cousin. Whats the exact date of the submission of your cousins passport?
Mere ko kya pata yaar,itna personal thora hi hoon uske saath :p

TOPGUN

Post by TOPGUN » Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:46 pm

lolzz...i thought the applicant is your cousin? :wink:

DulheRaja

Post by DulheRaja » Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:24 pm

TOPGUN wrote:lolzz...i thought the applicant is your cousin? :wink:

All i know is he submitted after my wife.My wife submitted on the 17th April 2009 and he about 5 weeks after.He said there were a lots of people to collect their passports ,i think they have wake up.

freedomofspeech

Post by freedomofspeech » Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:28 am

now Inshallah we will get our passport soon.... :)

TOPGUN

Post by TOPGUN » Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:03 am

DulheRaja wrote:
TOPGUN wrote:lolzz...i thought the applicant is your cousin? :wink:

All i know is he submitted after my wife.My wife submitted on the 17th April 2009 and he about 5 weeks after.He said there were a lots of people to collect their passports ,i think they have wake up.
I hope they do it fast.