ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Moderators :

Post comments about workpermit.com website, don't post information related to immigration questions, work permit advice, etc.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Chess
Diamond Member

Moderators :

Post by Chess » Fri Mar 12, 2004 6:18 pm

Congratulations to all those who have been granted Moderator 'status'.

I hope we will do a good Job. This forum has changed so many peoples lives and has turned Despair into Hope.

Keep up the good work
Where there is a will there is a way.

Cosmopol
Member of Standing

Post by Cosmopol » Fri Mar 12, 2004 6:35 pm

Thanks, Chess... True, it *is* a job of sort, but also a pleasure to make sure such a great project is sustained without an unneeded strain on the workpermit.com staff -- I think, hosting such a Board is a big enough contribution to the community of "internationals" that we are (as it was once called in an article). :!:

Dip

Post by Dip » Mon Mar 15, 2004 3:38 pm

Joseph/Kaya/Cosmopol/Chess -

Congratulations and good luck.

Kayalami
Diamond Member

Post by Kayalami » Mon Mar 15, 2004 5:52 pm

Dip,

Thanks and we hope to continue helping others as best as we can. Couldn't do it without the help of regulars such as yourself and always look forward to seeing you on the board. Regards to all my fellow moderators - ala Robin Hood and his bunch of merry men not forgetting maid marion :lol: .

Dip

Post by Dip » Wed Mar 17, 2004 7:43 am

After the initial pause, we are once again seeing a flurry of activity and I personally think the format of the site is good. I know exactly the posts I havent read and dont need to go through all.

Very user friendly and the best part is that we have some very good boys and girls moderating!!! Troublemakers watch out!

Rgds
Dip

Kayalami
Diamond Member

Post by Kayalami » Wed Mar 17, 2004 10:14 am

Very user friendly and the best part is that we have some very good boys and girls moderating!!! Troublemakers watch out!

Just like being back at school - do we get a sweet for being good miss/sir :lol: .

Dip

Post by Dip » Wed Mar 17, 2004 10:41 am

No sweets, you get stickers, stars or smilies instead....what a change from our (my??) childhood.....

Assuming you are old enough, its either carrots or sticks! hahah

Kayalami
Diamond Member

Post by Kayalami » Wed Mar 17, 2004 4:31 pm

In my time I either got to milk the cows or muck out the shed :lol: .