ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

eStatements from bank (Using Marker)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

krishna1215

eStatements from bank (Using Marker)

Post by krishna1215 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:36 pm

Hi,
I just took my 12 months eStatements to bank and got them stamped and signed by the Customer Service Agent. It was pretty easy process. Looks like they got used to it :-)

These statements I would be presenting as Proof for Salary and Maintainenece funds.

Can I use a marker and Highlight the salary deposited since last 12 months and also should I highlight the min balance for the last 3 months (for maintaince funds).

Can we use marker for this, so that it makes case worker task easy?

alladin

Re: eStatements from bank (Using Marker)

Post by alladin » Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:16 pm

krishna1215 wrote:Hi,
I just took my 12 months eStatements to bank and got them stamped and signed by the Customer Service Agent. It was pretty easy process. Looks like they got used to it :-)

These statements I would be presenting as Proof for Salary and Maintainenece funds.

Can I use a marker and Highlight the salary deposited since last 12 months and also should I highlight the min balance for the last 3 months (for maintaince funds).

you can use pencil which should be fine, and the purpose would be served.

mvent00
Diamond Member

Post by mvent00 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:41 pm

You can explain the deposited salary in cover letter. Do not mark the original documents so that they appear as forged. It is better not to disturb the originals. You may paste small sticky papers instead, which will not damage the papers and will serve your purpose.

krishna1215

Post by krishna1215 » Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:38 am

Hi,
Thanks for the replies. OK i will sticky notes on the pages where it shows the month ends salary credited. thats better

I have received 2 Letters from 2 employers whom i worked with for the last 12months mentioning the Net and gross salarlies and the total gross /NET .

So there are 2 letters. Now can I write another word document which shows the Total of both the companies Gross and Net salaries

something like

Company 1 Gross Net
Company 2 Gross Net
====================
Total Gross Total Net

This may be makes it easy for the case worker instead of doing the totals herself. Please let me know.

dima
Member of Standing

Re: eStatements from bank (Using Marker)

Post by dima » Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:50 am

krishna1215 wrote:Hi,

Thats cool... which Bank, Branch & City you are referring to? :)

krishna1215

Post by krishna1215 » Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:00 pm

Hi,

Its in ireland AIB Bank.