ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Loss of Heritage

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

meats
BANNED

Re: Be objective

Post by meats » Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:43 pm

Thomas45 wrote:
meats wrote:
vanelsen wrote: Australia, New Zealand and some other countries have almost as many people in them who can show British ancestry as people in Europe at the moment. Maybe someone needs to realize that there is a demand for some of these people who want to go back to europe in this new age where european culture and heritage is threatened, to show liberation and hope for western european heritage, and to promote the continuation of ethnic european families >< the future of ethnic european families for your children, and children’s children.
I agree, however there are left wing liberal loonies who wish to ruin the West and the European culture as soon with the uncontrolled immigration that the UK has experienced under this Labour government.
This is an immigration site and its purpose is to help future migrants and not a political forum nor is it a back to your roots helpcenter
It's an immigration site where people are free to express their views on immigration when the subject comes up.

Ta.

Thomas45
BANNED

Post by Thomas45 » Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:49 pm

meats wrote:
Thomas45 wrote:
meats wrote:
vanelsen wrote: Australia, New Zealand and some other countries have almost as many people in them who can show British ancestry as people in Europe at the moment. Maybe someone needs to realize that there is a demand for some of these people who want to go back to europe in this new age where european culture and heritage is threatened, to show liberation and hope for western european heritage, and to promote the continuation of ethnic european families >< the future of ethnic european families for your children, and children’s children.
I agree, however there are left wing liberal loonies who wish to ruin the West and the European culture as soon with the uncontrolled immigration that the UK has experienced under this Labour government.
This is an immigration site and its purpose is to help future migrants and not a political forum nor is it a back to your roots helpcenter
It's an immigration site where people are free to express their views on immigration when the subject comes up.

Ta.
No it is an immigration forum designed to help prospective migrants not a political forum.

meats
BANNED

Post by meats » Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:52 pm

Thomas45 wrote:
meats wrote:
Thomas45 wrote:
meats wrote:

Ta.
No it is an immigration forum designed to help prospective migrants not a political forum.
I would think that prospective migrants would like a mindset on one of the hottest issues in the UK right now, wouldn't you?

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/p ... 879528.ece

Have a read, quite an interesting article i think.

Thomas45
BANNED

Post by Thomas45 » Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:58 pm

meats wrote:
Thomas45 wrote:
meats wrote:
Thomas45 wrote:

Ta.
I would think that prospective migrants would like a mindset on one of the hottest issues in the UK right now, wouldn't you?

Controlled immigration is good for any country but the BNP are just a bunch of nonentities/opportunists, they prey on peoples insecurities.

meats
BANNED

Post by meats » Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:59 pm

Thomas45 wrote:
meats wrote:
Thomas45 wrote:
meats wrote:

Ta.

Controlled immigration is good for any country but the BNP are just a bunch of nonentities/opportunists, they prey on peoples insecurities.
Controlled immigration is yes, the uncontrolled immigration that the UK has experienced under Labour isn't. Hence the rise in popularity of the MEP, resulting in them having 2 MEPs.

Thomas45
BANNED

Post by Thomas45 » Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:06 pm

meats wrote:
Thomas45 wrote:
meats wrote:
Thomas45 wrote: No it is an immigration forum designed to help prospective migrants not a political forum.

Controlled immigration is yes, the uncontrolled immigration that the UK has experienced under Labour isn't. Hence the rise in popularity of the MEP, resulting in them having 2 MEPs.
Just been watching the Border Agency program on TV, a few of the guys that were caught were returnees who had been deported a few months ago, my point is that the UK is an Island and it would be practically imposible to police its borders, just like drugs people smuggling is big business. I believe if the Tories come in it would be the same and if the BNP were allowed in it would be Anarchy.

meats
BANNED

Post by meats » Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:12 pm

Thomas45 wrote: Just been watching the Border Agency program on TV, a few of the guys that were caught were returnees who had been deported a few months ago, my point is that the UK is an Island and it would be practically imposible to police its borders, just like drugs people smuggling is big business. I believe if the Tories come in it would be the same and if the BNP were allowed in it would be Anarchy.
The main borders can be patrolled better, namely the ferry ports like Dover, Folkestone, etc. They are getting better in that they are trying to stop them in Calais so they are taking steps in the right direction.

The main problem is the so-called 'students' who were 'studying' here with the sole intention of not going back to their home country to put the study into practice which is the main intention of student visas. And the number of sham colleges doesn't help. They should only be able to claim the PSW visa, in my opinion, if they study their Masters degree at an actual university in this country and not a college. This benefits both parties, namely the UK and the student. The student knows that he's getting a first class education and it helps the universities with the funding problems that they've been having.

There would be difference with the Tories in that they've said that they'd put a cap on the number of visas issued annually. With the BNP i'm not too sure what would happen to be honest. They are basically an extreme version of Labour, the only difference being that their immigration is rather right wing, the rest of their policies are left wing.

vanelsen
Newly Registered

Post by vanelsen » Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:17 pm

Thomas45 wrote:
meats wrote:
I am a self employed person with sometimes less than £2,800 in my account over the three-month period, so being self employed means I cant get a youth mobility vista, not having £2,800 in my account over the last three month means I cant get a entrepreneurs vista (although I will work on this later); I doubt I can get a working visa, I cant get an ancestry visa even though my ancestry is from europe, I am still looking at it but seems hopeless right now, and I will probably find more requirements for the entrepreneurs vista later that makes it harder for me. Other countries I would like to go to have similar laws, I DO NOT want to live in australia.

meats was right; people are taking advantage and finding loop holes in our system to get in, also in Australia there are fake sham colleges, and thousands of non european 'students' who were/are 'studying' with the sole intention of not going back to their home country to put the study into practice which is the main intention of student visas. Nothing has been done to counteract this but new laws have been made to give greater help to these people, and pressure has been put on us by non europeans to let in asylum seekers with no respect to our wishes or heritage.

sac

Post by sac » Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:23 am

mate, you can be as f*cked off as you like about the fact that you have white skin but can't make the grade, while so many of us 'lowly' non-european people can.

well, boo sodding hoo. this does not give you any justification to come up with this unhinged pollution-of-europe-and-end-of-the-white-race rubbish and slop it all over this forum.

it is a rant, and nothing but; and a pathetic, uneducated, petty, bitter one at that. it offers nothing of value to anyone except the chance for the incredibly underemployed beat-his-Meats to don his white robe and join in the mindless feeding frenzy.

Moderators, i've been on this forum for a few years now, and am surprised and disappointed that you're letting the tone of this forum sink so rapidly so often lately. this thread is a 'thin ice' candidate if there ever was one.

meats
BANNED

Post by meats » Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:52 am

sac wrote:mate, you can be as f*cked off as you like about the fact that you have white skin but can't make the grade, while so many of us 'lowly' non-european people can.

well, boo sodding hoo. this does not give you any justification to come up with this unhinged pollution-of-europe-and-end-of-the-white-race rubbish and slop it all over this forum.

it is a rant, and nothing but; and a pathetic, uneducated, petty, bitter one at that. it offers nothing of value to anyone except the chance for the incredibly underemployed beat-his-Meats to don his white robe and join in the mindless feeding frenzy.

Moderators, i've been on this forum for a few years now, and am surprised and disappointed that you're letting the tone of this forum sink so rapidly so often lately. this thread is a 'thin ice' candidate if there ever was one.
He actually makes a very valid point sacs about what the UK society is turning into and how the liberal left is almost making it an offence to be an Englishman in his own country.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:30 pm

meats wrote:
sac wrote:mate, you can be as f*cked off as you like about the fact that you have white skin but can't make the grade, while so many of us 'lowly' non-european people can.

He actually makes a very valid point sacs about what the UK society is turning into and how the liberal left is almost making it an offence to be an Englishman in his own country.
One guy made a complaint at me at work for eating a bacon butty in the lift!

Said I was doing it on purpose cos of his religion. Nothing happened about it tho.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

sac

Post by sac » Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:54 pm

meats, Wanderer:
you both appear fairly rational, even if you love to grind certain axes; you both make mostly valid points, though frankly i think there's a bit of a blame-it-on-the-outsider persecution complex at work; and i'm sure you are well-informed about various media-hyped instances where immigration truth is stranger and no doubt more irritating than fiction, though in the same breath, i must wonder why you both seem to spend so much time on these forums mostly ticking people off.

however: the OP most definitely does not tick off any of these boxes, and i protest your hijacking of his semi-coherent rant (about, let me remind you, wanting to be entitled to live here because he has a european great-grandparent - and rapidly segueing into some utter tosh about the non-white defilers of these fair and hitherto unsullied, virtuous european lands) and trying to legitimise it through your own quasi-related bugbears.

what the OP has said is deluded bullsh*t, clueless to the ways of the world, and worse, thinly-veiled beloved. i would suggest he get off his pathetic little behind and find a way to qualify for the immigration schemes available, rather than whinge about how he deserves automatic rights more than the non-white others who've worked for it, on the basis of his 'heritage' (which on the ground means nothing more than surname and skin colour, because, face it - what else does he have from his great-grandpop's life? oh, maybe his values, if the old gent had some 'darkie' manservants to polish his boots and pour his pink gin?)

you two are most welcome to start your own rational, well-argued, evidence-based threads. but to lend credence to such sewage as the OP has posted is distasteful in the least. for the sake of intelligence and self-respect, there needs to be a difference between chips on shoulders and such bitter venom. and like someone has already mentioned, this is really not the ideal place for such discussions. you may want to try Stormfront.org.

thanks.

meats
BANNED

Post by meats » Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:24 pm

sac wrote:meats, Wanderer:
you both appear fairly rational, even if you love to grind certain axes; you both make mostly valid points, though frankly i think there's a bit of a blame-it-on-the-outsider persecution complex at work; and i'm sure you are well-informed about various media-hyped instances where immigration truth is stranger and no doubt more irritating than fiction, though in the same breath, i must wonder why you both seem to spend so much time on these forums mostly ticking people off.

however: the OP most definitely does not tick off any of these boxes, and i protest your hijacking of his semi-coherent rant (about, let me remind you, wanting to be entitled to live here because he has a european great-grandparent - and rapidly segueing into some utter tosh about the non-white defilers of these fair and hitherto unsullied, virtuous european lands) and trying to legitimise it through your own quasi-related bugbears.

what the OP has said is deluded bullsh*t, clueless to the ways of the world, and worse, thinly-veiled beloved. i would suggest he get off his pathetic little behind and find a way to qualify for the immigration schemes available, rather than whinge about how he deserves automatic rights more than the non-white others who've worked for it, on the basis of his 'heritage' (which on the ground means nothing more than surname and skin colour, because, face it - what else does he have from his great-grandpop's life? oh, maybe his values, if the old gent had some 'darkie' manservants to polish his boots and pour his pink gin?)

you two are most welcome to start your own rational, well-argued, evidence-based threads. but to lend credence to such sewage as the OP has posted is distasteful in the least. for the sake of intelligence and self-respect, there needs to be a difference between chips on shoulders and such bitter venom. and like someone has already mentioned, this is not the place for it. you may want to try Stormfront.org.

thanks.
The OPs view point may well be on the extreme side but his point is still a valid one. The OP will obviously have to become qualified in a skill that is needed in order to qualify for a visa to the UK, just like i would should i wished to live and work in Australia. However there are lots of people who abuse the UK's immigration system, of all race and religion and nationality. The student visa is the easiest one to exploit, and you see people giving 'advice' on here telling them how to exploit it and that that is the easiest way into the UK.

Studying should be to enhance one's knowledge in something that they want to study. It should not be used as a way of gaining entry to another country. All non-EU students who come here should only be allowed to study at bona-fide universities here and not colleges. This benefits all parties, the universities get extra funding that they need, the students get a proper education and their home country benefits too when they go back to put it into practice. Oh wait, a lot of them don't go back to put it into practice which is what the student visa is there for.

You have immigrants' families back home accepting what is effectively bribes in order to marry their son or daughter so that they can come to the UK. Do you find that acceptable? Yet genuine people are screwed over by the laws. You only need to read this forum to see that.

"though frankly i think there's a bit of a blame-it-on-the-outsider persecution complex at work"

This is partly the PC brigade at work and bands of immigrants too. Some immigrants apparently find the St. George's flag offensive and according to one policeman at least it might offend local Poles...

http://www.thisiswiltshire.co.uk/news/2 ... be_dearly beloved/

You then read about councils banning the flying of the St. George's flag on St. George's day because of 'health and safety' http://www.clickliverpool.com/news/loca ... flags.html and because of the threat of violence against scouts and cubs http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... arade_axed

You've also got a Labour run council cancel St George's day because they fear that it might've attracted the far right, yet a Tory run one didn't attract the far right or any violence at all. I'm baffled? http://conservativehome.blogs.com/local ... uncil.html

You've got a hospital that banned handing out hot crossed buns at Easter because it might be offensive to non-Christians. Now, the UK was built on Christian principles as can be seen in the laws of this country, it is predominantly a Christian country, yet it is bending over backwards to try and ruin itself. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... tians.html

I'll end this with a comment from an article on The Times website:

"Whilst I neither support the BNP nor agree with its manifesto, I do understand why it is gaining support. It is simply that this government, as well as the opposition, have persistently failed to recognise the legitimate concerns of the electorate. They have forgotten the deal, which was, that we agree to be governed, provided you do so in accordance with our wishes. Instead we have had 12 years of frontal assault on our rights and freedoms; the imposition of a sureveillance society; the entrenchement of a state benefits system whereby it is easier to claim social support rather than to work; a steady diminution of our education system - the list is almost endless. We have armies of jobsworths and unnacountable QUANGOs, of which ISA is merely the most recent in a seemingly endless line. I do not recall ever being consulted or asked if this was wanted, and now we end up with a monumental debt and a broken society. Faced with this level of resentment and anger, my only wonder is that the BNP have not managed to gain majority support."

sac

Post by sac » Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:45 pm

meats, while i would love to spend more time debating this, the sun is shining outside and i am off out to enjoy a beer while the warmth lasts.

let me just say i agree with you on a lot of fronts. i've read the BNP's manifesto and - except their offensive and backward 'indigenous' policy - i actually do agree with many of their points. i agree there has been large-scale public mismanagement, i agree some immigrants are *rseholes, criminals and spongers (just like some 'indigenous' people are), i understand that a big section of the UK public is angry, and i am happy Labour are going to get the boot next summer. ok? but please do not imagine this means i agree with or condone the kind of beloved and xenophobia that the OP has expressed, and that you think is justified. if you think mixing these two sets of issues is perfectly fine, there is little i can do but feel saddened by the wellspring of human pettiness and hate.

cheerio

meats
BANNED

Post by meats » Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:52 pm

sac wrote:meats, while i would love to spend more time debating this, the sun is shining outside and i am off out to enjoy a beer while the warmth lasts.
Lucky! It's grey and miserable over here and most definitely not beer garden weather right now! That being said i have more than my fair share of beer after cricket in the summer :D
sac wrote: i've read the BNP's manifesto and - except their offensive and backward 'indigenous' policy - i actually do agree with many of their points.
I agree, it makes a nice change to actually see someone else who has actually read what they say instead of believing what the media say about them without doing their own research. The recent media attention that they've had lately has only made them stronger and the enforced change of policy will do likewise. I didn't see it, but apparently on Sky News this lunchtime Griffin made Adam Boulton look like a fool.
sac wrote:but please do not imagine this means i agree with or condone the kind of beloved and xenophobia that the OP has expressed, and that you think is justified. if you think mixing these two sets of issues is perfectly fine, there is little i can do but feel saddened by the wellspring of human pettiness and hate.

cheerio

That's fine, i can see where the OP is coming from with his rant and the points made are valid even if a bit extreme.

Enjoy the beer!

taliska

Post by taliska » Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:57 pm

Guys may I say this board is not one for nationalism, beloved, illegal migraton, or anything else of the sort. It is for the support of people who immigrate around the world whether they are british, australian, african, indian, asian, chinese, west indian, etc... Because beleive it or not people immigrate to all the countries of the world including Alaska. I think this conversation is in no way supportive and has taken on a very poor tone, I really call on the moderators to lock and delete this discussion

meats
BANNED

Post by meats » Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:01 pm

taliska wrote:Guys may I say this board is not one for nationalism, beloved, illegal migraton, or anything else of the sort. It is for the support of people who immigrate around the world whether they are british australian, african, indian, asian, chinese, west indian, etc... Because beleive it or not people immigrate to all the countries of the world including Alaska. I think this conversation is in no way supportive and has taken on a very poor tone, I really call on the moderators to lock and delete this discussion
This topic is about immigration, it's what this board is about. At the top of the page, below immigrationboards.com, it says "Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board". This topic is about immigration. Immigration affects the natural inhabitants of the country as well as the immigrants to those shorts. Their views are just as valid.