ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents, Authentication, India, UK

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

happi.ocholloh

Documents, Authentication, India, UK

Post by happi.ocholloh » Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:35 am

Hi again everyone,
Couple of questions that you may be able to help me with.

My wife is Indian and will be providing the documentation for settlement visa. Someone has mentioned about getting the documents 'authenticated'
Is this neccesary? Is state authentication applicable or would she need to go to delhi? What would need authentication?

Also when I return to the uk Ill be providing documents. Can I send photocopies? Can they be faxed? Could I just send them direct to the relevant office in the uk?

thanks again for your help.

warmest
the now very happily married Happi Ocholloh

navbulls

Re: Documents, Authentication, India, UK

Post by navbulls » Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:26 pm

happi.ocholloh wrote:Hi again everyone,
Couple of questions that you may be able to help me with.

My wife is Indian and will be providing the documentation for settlement visa. Someone has mentioned about getting the documents 'authenticated'
Is this neccesary? Is state authentication applicable or would she need to go to delhi? What would need authentication?

Also when I return to the uk Ill be providing documents. Can I send photocopies? Can they be faxed? Could I just send them direct to the relevant office in the uk?

thanks again for your help.

warmest
the now very happily married Happi Ocholloh
Hi!

While submitting xeroxed documents like marks cards, certificate etc. it becomes necessery to take attestation from Govt. gazitted officer. Well this should only be done if you are not submitting originals. It can be done anywhere but should be done by the above person...

Well, you need to send all documents to your wife in India and she would be submitting her spouse visa application to nearest BHC.

IMPORTANT!!!! PREPARE YOUR CASE CAREFULLY

Take help from members on this forum as BHC can refuse you on anything possible.

Take Care
Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting...