ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

REVOLUTION

Post by REVOLUTION » Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:27 pm

its the MPs assistant who will do the work...BUT VISIT YOUR MP at his local surgeries and voice your concerns....

my mp was going to take my case to the home secratery....

REVOLUTION

Post by REVOLUTION » Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:26 pm

how long has it bin taking to get passports back ??

moto

Post by moto » Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:51 pm

Hi,
Can i ask my MP to check the status of my application. I applied for my visa on 31-08-09 as PSW Dependant but did not receive any reply yet. Can i contact with my mp or only the settlement applicantion can be traced by mp.
please anyone got any idea as i am sooooooooo worry now as it was only dependant visa and its 8 weeks now but no reply.
thanks

hello
Newly Registered

Post by hello » Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:05 pm

my 12th week has been started.................but no news yet........no change on website.how far i have to wait.can i will be able to get my visa this week. r people getting their visas of settlement just after 12 weeks.......has the condition of visas processing been improved...

saika
Newly Registered

Re: reply

Post by saika » Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:54 pm

hello wrote:my 12th week has been started.................but no news yet........no change on website.how far i have to wait.can i will be able to get my visa this week. r people getting their visas of settlement just after 12 weeks.......has the condition of visas processing been improved...

HALLO PEOPLE WHY ALL YOUS ARE SLEEEEEPING
help me to track i tried at ukvapk website but when i put the ref at the ref box nad enter the date of birth it says invaild search islambad ref starts with GRY-PK-.................... MY HASBAND PASSPOERT BEEN SUBMITTED AT ISLAMBAD 7 MONTHS IN OCTOBER 15. NO REPLY

hello
Newly Registered

Post by hello » Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:17 pm

can we people unite and do something that we all get visas.............its dreammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmlooking. :( :( :( :(

osmananwar1
Newly Registered

Post by osmananwar1 » Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:26 pm

SAIKA
Your Ref number should start with ISL/*****/******/*
My Ref starts like = ISL/220609/******/1

Any other problems, let me know asap...

osmananwar1
Newly Registered

Post by osmananwar1 » Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:30 pm

Sorry SAIKA it should be like below
Your Ref number should start with ISL/******/******/*
My Ref starts like = ISL/220609/******/1

Shakiya
Newly Registered

UKHUB Reply

Post by Shakiya » Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:54 am

Hi Guys,

I just wanted some advice. My husband applied for his visa on the 30th June 2009. After sending numerous emails to UKHUB, I received a reply on Friday 23rd October. Stating the following:
…………………………………………………………………………………………….
Thank you for your inquiry. A decision has been made and you will be contacted in due course.
Regards
UKHUB Pakistan
……………………………………………………………………………………………..

The online status of the application is the same. I am also in contact with my local MP who has written to the foreign office last week. Please can any one tell me if they have had a similar reply? It’s been 17 weeks this week, since we applied for the visa. I would really appreciate your feedback.

REVOLUTION

Post by REVOLUTION » Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:54 am

fURTHER NEWS.... get tb test done again............................

tHIS IS A JOKE !!!

bazzy_1

Post by bazzy_1 » Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:06 am

REVOLUTION wrote:fURTHER NEWS.... get tb test done again............................

tHIS IS A JOKE !!!
Hi Revolution

Did you get contacted by BHC, as my wife's tb test has expired but she has not been contacted about it. Also when did you apply?
Regards,

Baz

Jjay
Newly Registered

:(

Post by Jjay » Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:08 am

18 weeks now no passport!

revolution, who contacted you and can you get a TB test without passport?

i know your MP has outlined that your visa has been approved as mine too but still no return of passport. i applied on 23rd June

REVOLUTION

Post by REVOLUTION » Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:11 am

cntacted by BHC today to re submit TB test........

applied 22 june........

whole process is a nightmare.........

have to take 2 pin numbers given by BHC

Jjay
Newly Registered

Post by Jjay » Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:25 am

sorry to hear that, would you mnd giving more info?

when did the test expire?
where you given a date to resubmit test or will you have to resubmit documents?
how long will they take to return passports once test is submitted?

hope things move quickly for you, i have been waiting over 4 months like you aswell so annoying!

sahdi

Post by sahdi » Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:37 pm

hi revoloution

My hubby applied on 22nd June also, and his tb certificate expired on Friday 23rd October, I wander when we get a call to resubmit the test....its pathetic. My MP told me that the visa was approved on the 6th October.

If they wanted then they could have given the passport back before the cerificate expired!!!

bazzy_1

Post by bazzy_1 » Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:01 pm

Hi Sahdi,

My wife is in the same boat her TB test has expired aswell, but I have just contacted my MP to find out if a decision has been made, she applied on 26 June and her tb test expired on 10th October.

BHC are just continously delaying the process, this is ridiculous.
Now the people with expired tb test need to get them renewed before the passport is stamped

Revolution - can you please give more details about the pin numbers and the process they have asked you to follow
Regards,

Baz

was794

Post by was794 » Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:11 pm

i take it the TB test is only valid for roughly 4 months??
gonna get onto my mrs to check her test certificate she also applied in June so it is probably expired...

bazzy_1

Post by bazzy_1 » Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:20 pm

was794 wrote:i take it the TB test is only valid for roughly 4 months??
gonna get onto my mrs to check her test certificate she also applied in June so it is probably expired...
Hi Was

It is valid for 6 months, I made the mistake of getting my wifes TB test done in April whilst i was in Pakistan. She eventually applied at the end of June. I should got her to have a second one done just before she applied.

So if your wife had the TB test done just before she applied then it should be ok.
Regards,

Baz

rizzy2193

Post by rizzy2193 » Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:38 pm

Was - Revolution ... whats the process now to find out if we need to get the TB Re-Certified again?

My wife's visa was authorised on Sept 9th, we applied on June 11th but her online status says the same "Application forwarded ..."

How do you find out if we need to get another TB Test Certificate ? Revolution, how did you find out that this was what the BHC wanted you to do.... Any help anyone?

was794

Post by was794 » Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:21 pm

rizzy - i would assume the expiry date would be written on the test certificate!!!
according to REVOLUTION he got a call from BHC asking to do another TB test as his has expired. so i take they will call you (infrom you) that this needs to be done.
My Mrs had her TB test done in the start of June so she's got until December to get her passport back and get into the UK.
come on UNITED lol

NAJRAJ
Newly Registered

Post by NAJRAJ » Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:27 pm

Salaam,

My MP has informed me that unfortunately my husbands visa was refused and decision was made on 21st September . As more than a month has passed from the date of the decision I contacted my MP yesterday to find out when we would receive the notice of refusal/passport. This was the reponse I received:

Dear XXXX

I have spoken to the UK Visas Section for you. Your husband should be receiving a notice of refusal. He does have the right of appeal against the refusal. UK Visas said that passports are kept by the Consular or their representatives until a final decision is made.

I am a little confused, can someone please explain:

1) If you have been refused why are the passports kept by the Consular or their representatives until a final decision is made? Surely the decision has been made?
2) Who is the Consular or their reprensentative?

Thank you to anyone who can shed any light on this matter.

rizzy2193

Post by rizzy2193 » Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:07 pm

was794 - salaam bro ... My Mrs had her test at the end of MAY so I guess she got till the end of November to get passport and ship herself over!

I dont think the BHC has tried to contact my Mrs ... so all clear at the moment ... Its getting tiring now... we've got our Mrs' visas and they havent sent the passports back. I spoke to my MP's researcher and she tells they have sent the passport back from London to Lahore visa ISB BHC. My lady tells me that she dropped into Gerrys but they haven't received it yet, so presuming they are telling the truth, I guess ISB BHC have yet to stamp it and send it to LHE!

I'm on 21 Weeks now!

REVOLUTION

Post by REVOLUTION » Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:39 am

hello my wife was told once she has the TB test to call islamabad with PIN number and they then tell her what t do next !!!!

kayaniii

Post by kayaniii » Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:54 am

12th week start :(

REVOLUTION

Post by REVOLUTION » Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:02 am

TB TEST is only valid for 2 months !!!!!!!!!

another money makin scam