ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR-M ADVISE, Premiume service

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Administrator

khanzada1
Newly Registered

FLR-M ADVISE, Premiume service

Post by khanzada1 » Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:12 am

SENARIO:
I m on student visa ( expire= 31st jan-2010), got COA then marriage certificate & have appointment on next week on premiume service of flr-m
my wife (British citizen) also with me , have no pay slip and employment but have receaving £900 per month by family friend in bank account(3 month statement approx=£4000).
Q=1. without job is it enough mony to satisfy or not ?

Ive job less then 20 hrs with pay slip and regularly receaving £900 from my (guardian)home country.finaly £4000 approx in 3 month statment.
Q=2. Is it enough amount to satisfy visa officer ?

plz advise me about my finance condition ?
Thanks a lot[/b]

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:55 am

Sorry but probably not. The £900 is to support your studies, and is unlikely to be counted towards your finances for a spouse application. The fiancial support your wife receives from a friend on a regular basis will also be disallowed as 3rd party support won't be accepted.
I would advise you not to apply in person.

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:44 pm

Casa wrote:Sorry but probably not. The £900 is to support your studies, and is unlikely to be counted towards your finances for a spouse application. The fiancial support your wife receives from a friend on a regular basis will also be disallowed as 3rd party support won't be accepted.
I would advise you not to apply in person.
...or at all until the finance issue is redressed...
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:24 pm

Wanderer's right. At present you have an exremely weak application as far as finances are concerned.

khanzada1
Newly Registered

Post by khanzada1 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:07 am

my wife can show as a self employed .?
or can she say that i`ll enrol / deposit tex/ni on end of year( march april) ?

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Post by Wanderer » Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:40 am

khanzada1 wrote:my wife can show as a self employed .?
or can she say that i`ll enrol / deposit tex/ni on end of year( march april) ?
Is she self-employed? Does she have bank statements and accounts to prove it?

WRT to your second point I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Wed Oct 28, 2009 1:36 pm

Wanderer, I think he means his wife will register for tax/NI as self-employed at the end of the tax year. i.e next April. But I could be wrong. :roll:

Diva
Newly Registered

Post by Diva » Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:13 pm

If your Mrs is self-employed, you'd submit the right paperwork for that-e.g. her bank statements (from the business) accounts (I'd get them glanced over by an accountant if she does her own accounts too) and she'd have N.I. contribution statements.

Being self employed myself I must add that you should register as self-employed within three months of becoming so. If she has been self employed for long she should have registered a while ago.

Given the amount being deposited into the account :roll: I would think that would be looked at as something to assist your fees whilst in education. Living expenses for the average person are quite high so I'm not sure how many ways you could split that money.