ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW DEPENDENT APPLICATIONS FROM PAKISTAN

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

waqar001
Newly Registered

Post by waqar001 » Mon Nov 02, 2009 8:01 am

Salam to all,

I rang AD today n they told me that decision was made on the start of last week n now its with BHC islamabad to do some paper work. They didnt give me any timing for to receive passport back.

Have any of u guys got any news.

Pray for me as im doing for u guys.

moto

Post by moto » Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:28 am

waqar001 wrote:Salam to all,

I rang AD today n they told me that decision was made on the start of last week n now its with BHC islamabad to do some paper work. They didnt give me any timing for to receive passport back.

Have any of u guys got any news.

Pray for me as im doing for u guys.
hi, waqar, no news from my side as it more than two months now. Its good that they told you that they have made the decision and now within two weeks you will have passport with visa Insahallah.
please pray for me.
thanks

anumk
Newly Registered

hi to everyone

Post by anumk » Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:33 pm

sweeti

need urgent help

Post by sweeti » Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:52 pm

HELLO to all my brothers and sisters
i have just joined this community as i am going to apply post study work dependent visa soon as a Wife..my husband has got post study work visa in may 2009 and now he is sponsoring me ..i am facing some trouble in documentation..can anyone please help me out..becasue i saw how u people r helping and co-operating with each other and i am sure you will do the same with me..
i want to ask that is it necassary to submit 3 months pay slips..because my husband just got job in september 2009..now he got only 2 payslips of september and october as he joined recently....and we r planning to apply in november.so can i apply with 2 months pay slips..now i am confused what to do..he already got enough money in bank to support me and we r attaching 4-5 months bank statement.,the employer letter,sponsorships letter,job offer letter,my husband's original Uk degrees,tennacy agreement...but i am only confused about the pay slips.can i apply with the 2 months pay slips,3 months payslips is necassary..?please guide me all brother and sisters ..will be very thankful to u..

waqar001
Newly Registered

Re: need urgent help

Post by waqar001 » Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:06 am

Pay slip is not a requirement its just an additional paper to support so there wont be any problem if u submit 2 month pay slip as long as ur bank statemnet is for 3 months and upto the limit they asked for.

sweeti

Post by sweeti » Tue Nov 03, 2009 3:26 pm

thanks waqar..some people r saying that 2 months pay slips gonna be enough as it is not the requirment..but some poeple really scared me and my husband by telling us the refusal cases like someone told me that a friend of friend's case was refused because she submitted only 2 month payslips..thats why i was getting scared.i request everyone to please share ur personal experience if they had experienced the case like mine..help me all so that i can be more sure

psw2009
Member of Standing

my expereince is

Post by psw2009 » Tue Nov 03, 2009 4:48 pm

hi

my expereince is only attach require documents your husband only need to send you bank statement which show £533 if he is living in uk for more then 12month otherwise £1600. even if your husband dont have job they will b ok with that as long as he accout showing £533. It is also recomended that call directly to the embassy and ask or refer to the guidance note.

zghani10

plz help....

Post by zghani10 » Sun Nov 08, 2009 3:34 am

hi there.. I m going to apply my wife dependent visa from pakistan .. I am on PSW since last oct.
i have completed all the documents required. i have 3 month bank statements showing approx £4500 since last 3 months. the only thing i want to know is that i m working part-time. According to my research they just want the correct balance in account for last 3 months and the proof that u r working.
would that be ok?
please advise guysss...

zghani10

need help

Post by zghani10 » Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:03 pm

anyone plz??

zghani10

psw dependent visa enquiry urgent plz

Post by zghani10 » Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:19 pm

hi guys
i have completed all documents .
bank statement is around £4500 since last 3 months
just want to know that m working part time- would that be ok?
n what sort of letter i need to have from employer ???
please advise

waqar001
Newly Registered

Re: psw dependent visa enquiry urgent plz

Post by waqar001 » Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:26 pm

zghani10 wrote:hi guys
i have completed all documents .
bank statement is around £4500 since last 3 months
just want to know that m working part time- would that be ok?
n what sort of letter i need to have from employer ???
please advise
Hi,

Job is not a requirement for PSW or PSW dependent.
U need to show 3 month statement which shouldnt be under required value which is for dependent £1600+£800 if u r in uk for less then 12 months or if u r in uk for more then 12 months then i should be £533+£800.

moto

Post by moto » Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:39 am

hi, everyone,
i got my visa i am sooooooooooooooo happy.

application submitted on 31/08/09
status chagned 11/11/09
collected with visa on 12/11/09
thanks

sweeti

Post by sweeti » Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:58 pm

hi moto

congragulations for getting visa
i want to ask few questions cuz i m submitting my case next week..will be very thankful to u if u can help me out

1.is it necassary to attch all the previous passports?..because i have got 2 previous passports n they r expired now and 1 recent..but in the 2 previous passports there is no visa..so still is it necassary that i should attach all 2 previous passports with te recent one..becasue somebody is saying that no need to attach previous passports becasue u dont have any visa in it..nwo plz guide me what i do i m so confused

2.is it necassary to submit copy of ur ID card of ur husband or just the photocopy of pages showing visa from the husband passports is enough.

plz everyone i request u to answer this question its so urgent..

moto

Post by moto » Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:56 am

sweeti wrote:hi moto

congragulations for getting visa
i want to ask few questions cuz i m submitting my case next week..will be very thankful to u if u can help me out

1.is it necassary to attch all the previous passports?..because i have got 2 previous passports n they r expired now and 1 recent..but in the 2 previous passports there is no visa..so still is it necassary that i should attach all 2 previous passports with te recent one..becasue somebody is saying that no need to attach previous passports becasue u dont have any visa in it..nwo plz guide me what i do i m so confused

2.is it necassary to submit copy of ur ID card of ur husband or just the photocopy of pages showing visa from the husband passports is enough.

plz everyone i request u to answer this question its so urgent..
Hi, sweeti,
can you please tell me that are you the main applicant i mean you are in uk or you are in pakistan and your husband is in uk.
who is the main applicant?????????
thanks

wmazhar

Post by wmazhar » Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:16 pm

My wife's dependent visa application
Submitted on 28/08/09 from Lahore
status changed 14/11/09
Visa collected on 14/11/09

thanks

navedkhane

14-11-2009, does gerrys open on saturday as well

Post by navedkhane » Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:16 pm

wmazhar wrote:My wife's dependent visa application
Submitted on 28/08/09 from Lahore
status changed 14/11/09
Visa collected on 14/11/09

thanks
hi wmazhar,
just wondering you collected visa on 14th which means saturday today, do they open on saturday as well.

sweeti

Post by sweeti » Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:51 pm

hi moto

my husband is the main applicant and i am his dependent

plz answer me its so urgent..i have to submit my case on next week

moto

Post by moto » Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:30 am

sweeti wrote:hi moto

my husband is the main applicant and i am his dependent

plz answer me its so urgent..i have to submit my case on next week
Hi, sweeti,
1- you have no need to submit your previous passport as for as the details are same then ther should be reference on your currunt passport that you hold previous passport. They will stamp the visa on your currunt passport not expired. so no need for that.
2- you can submit the photocopy of your husband id card but it is not essential.
thanks

sweeti

Post by sweeti » Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:16 pm

thanks moto
but for making the records clear i have attached all previous passports as well so that there r no chances left for mistakes...but thanks for your advice..i have submitted my case 2day..now plz guys pray for me....they have told me 28 working days..now letss c how much time it takes..PLZ pray for me all of u

ammeck09

Post by ammeck09 » Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:46 pm

Apart from the visa forms to be completed, is there any sponsorship form to be completed to enable my wife join me here? I'm on a psw visa.

zghani10

psw dependent visa

Post by zghani10 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:08 pm

hi all!!

my wife submitted psw( dependent) visa yesterday from pakistan. they told it takes 15 working days...
plz pray for me ...

cheers

zghani10

psw dependent visa

Post by zghani10 » Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:03 am

hi all!!

my wife submitted psw( dependent) visa yesterday from pakistan. they told it takes 15 working days...
i have attached all documents they asked for. my bank statement are £4500 since last 3months ... but the only thing worries me is that m working part-time.. does it really matter?? plz advise as i m really tense.

cheers

sweeti

Post by sweeti » Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:38 pm

@zshani10
wish you best of luck..do pray for me as well..yeah it might take 15 working days cuz it is i expected that may be waiting times will reduce from november now lets c..

esjay1984
Newly Registered

PSW Visa for Wife

Post by esjay1984 » Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:59 pm

Hi Guys,

I hope anyone can help me out with my query as you all have gone through the same:

I've been in the UK for about 14 months now and was on a Student Visa. I've graduated and have applied for my Student Visa and would be visiting pakistan in January to get married. I wanted to ask as to what documents should I take to pakistan to get my wife's visa applied.

What is the amount that should be in my bank for her as she would be applying from Pakistan as my dependant. Could anyone of you list the exact documents that are required.

Thanks for your help. JazakAllah...

sweeti

Post by sweeti » Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:32 pm

plz read page 2 and 3 of this forum u will know every detail