ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

RaniG

Post by RaniG » Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:04 pm

Inshallah TQ hope you both can return together good luck. :)

Shakiya
Newly Registered

Congrats

Post by Shakiya » Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:11 pm

Congratulation Kaynanii.... it is great to hear some good news.

rizzy2193

Post by rizzy2193 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:33 pm

Shukkar Allah!

Found out from my MP, that my Mrs' passport was stamped for Settlement Visa on Sept 9th BUT today her online status changed to:

"Your Application is Ready for Collection; please visit the UK visa Application Centre where you submitted your visa to collect the same"

She hasn't received any call yet but from all the previous posts I'm assuming she can go to the Lahore VAC and pick her passport up./?

We've waited since 11th June and I agree, patience and prayer to mighty Allah are key! I'm gonna keep coming on to this forum as it supported all of us here, so if anyone needs help, dont hesitate!

I just need to go buy Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 & GTA 4 Ballad of G** Tony and PLAY to the max before the wife gets here !!!

sahdi

Post by sahdi » Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:44 pm

hi rizzy

thats great news....was ur wifes tb cert valid? and can u tell us when the visa was stamped on the passport once she gets it, was it the 9th september as the MP said, or was it stamped at a later date

saika
Newly Registered

Post by saika » Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:46 pm

kayaniii wrote:
RaniG wrote:@Kayanii I won’t call now will not chase now at all I only really sent the email to Abu Dhabi asking for status they replied its been processed now will wait patiently all the best.
hmmm right i hope ur hubby will recive hs visa dis month inshalah just pray
haaai kayan
mobrek ho app ko is visa key my hasbands visa happend last tuesday after waiting 2 years appeal case it was but allha helped me alot so last tueday my hasband picked his passport up so good to hear abour yours good luck for the ticket :D :D mobreeeeeeeek ho by

was794

Post by was794 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:09 pm

Rizzy - congratulations on your Mrs's visa lad... Im sure the passport can be collected before the "phone call" from Gerrys. as long as the status has changed on the website to ready for collection.

hopefully my wifes visa status should be changing very soon as she applied around the same date yours did and my MP also said it was approved around the same date yours was!!!

When did your MP contact you ? i found out in september that it was approved.
Let people know if the TB test ting has expired if so what the procedure is etc...

COD moderwarfare £20 from Makro bargain price!!! or £26 from Morrisons/sainsbury - you will be up all night its an awsome game - my only weakness in life i must say is the PS3 and COD.. lol

http://www.makro.co.uk/servlet/PB/menu/ ... index.html

kayaniii

Post by kayaniii » Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:25 pm

bazy
i guess so cos me n 1 of my friend havent cntctd BHC or any other place even didnt send emails so may be just becos we got gud response cos we didnt disturbd them lol
thnx Saika wen ur hubys leaving? Whc is the cheap flght? Lol my wife wants me to celeb Eid in UK

hello
Newly Registered

Post by hello » Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:28 pm

Congratulation to those who got their visas may they all succeed in life...........i applied on 31st july for settlement fresh case.and neither my status changed nor i got any call from vac lahore.how much wait is left.quite anxious and irritable.ALLAH help us plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

was794

Post by was794 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:54 pm

peeps - just checked on line status of my wifes visa and it is ready for collection.

gonna get some mithai and flowers delivered to her house tomorow to congratulate her and get into her "good book" - Im hoping it will soften the blow when she finds me playing on the playstation 3 is !!!

i know the visa has been approved as my MP told me over 2 months ago..

good luck to all and I will let everyone know more details asap.

“Verily, with every difficulty, there is relief. Verily, with every difficulty, there is reliefâ€

RaniG

Post by RaniG » Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:04 pm

Things are getting moving I did hear some time ago that many PP are to be released before the 15th Nov

Congrats Was

rizzy2193

Post by rizzy2193 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:22 pm

Mubarak ho Was!! Looks like Allah answered our prayers all in one go!!

sahdi

Post by sahdi » Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:23 pm

hi was

great news, finally things have got moving thank Allah.....inshallah my hubbys status will change soon

desperate__wife

Post by desperate__wife » Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:24 pm

was94......congrats

rizzy2193.....congrats

TQ......congrats

DW..... no congrats :cry:

Im getting too old to be even a wife of young male....damn the BHC!! :evil:

more than 120 workings days have passed....and still no result change....
what do u people do that suddenly one day ur status changes??

asaan-tay-gannay-bilo-day-ghar

PEACE!

DW

TOPGUN

Post by TOPGUN » Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:35 pm

kayaniii, Was794 & Rizzy2193, Many congrats to all of you. Really glad to hear such good news from 3 of you. Best wishes for your future. Remember me in ur prayers.

Regards,

hello
Newly Registered

Post by hello » Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:36 pm

helllllllllllllllllo.............to all i was calling at vac lhr but line was out of order .i in depressed situation again track my passport status online and the news was excellent my .....................application is ready for collection,go to visa centre. i am happy and slight confused and excited also for tomorrow.....plz pray 4 me.

RaniG

Post by RaniG » Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:39 pm

Good Luck Hello

Does the tracking status site change continuously

lahore001
Newly Registered

application is ready for collection

Post by lahore001 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:41 pm

Any idea when one can collect his/her passport after online status change to application is ready for collection

The online status was changed yesterday(10 Nov) after 4:00pm but we have not received any call from Gerry's.

I am just asking because Gerry is about 6 hours drive from my village?

Thx,
Last edited by lahore001 on Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sahdi

Post by sahdi » Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:45 pm

good luck to everyone whose status has changed.......iam feeling a bit left out...my hubbys hasn't changed :( ...even though i know its been approved through my MP

lahore001 u can go to gerrys without the call....when u get there just tell them u recieved the call
Last edited by sahdi on Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

desperate__wife

Post by desperate__wife » Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:48 pm

like i said before....what do u people do with such rapid responses coming now on online status change etc.........i shud hav it changed before any of u since i applied in march 09.....

why why......

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

desperate__wife remains in saddend desperate state

ANYWAY.....congrats to "hello"

PEACE!

DW

bazzy_1

Post by bazzy_1 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:54 pm

sahdi wrote:good luck to everyone whose status has changed.......iam feeling a bit left out...my hubbys hasn't changed :( ...even though u know its been approved through my MP
Hi

I am in a similar sitch my wifes status has not changed either. Inshallah it will b soon, with everyday i have new hope.

May Allah do the best

All the best to the guys who have seen the status change
Regards,

Baz

salmaniftekhar
Newly Registered

Wifes Case

Post by salmaniftekhar » Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:55 pm

Hi All
Im wondering if anyone can assist me my wife applied for her visa on the 16/07/2009 and is still waiting for a reply, i submitted all my relevant documents and got it done through a solicitor, i have tried emailing BHC but still no reply i have spoken to my MP but i have also not had a reply from her as of yet, is there anything my wife can do or i can to help with this. She applied from Lahore Gerrys any feedback would be appreciated.

Kind Regards
Salman

was794

Post by was794 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:02 pm

sahdi, DW, TOPGUN, BAZZY and all,

im sure you will recieve some new shortly - seems to me like they have pulled there socks up and are doing some work quicker than usuall...

I do hope you will all get sorted out soon - i dont seem to be as happy as i was after reading some of your posts...

was794

Post by was794 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:07 pm

salmaniftekhar - you should be receiving a reply soon - people who have applied in June have being receiving passports back this month so hopefully you wont have to wait much longer...

RaniG

Post by RaniG » Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:16 pm

was794 dont say that we all want you to be REALLY REALLY happy :D seriously everyone waiting will hear good news also inshallah

hello
Newly Registered

Post by hello » Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:19 pm

rani ji thanks .............yes its changing almost continuously even at 9.00 pm and its not necessary to get call from gerry coz a lot of pps are coming daily.so go inshallah we all get good news rani ji i will be in contact to u coz u r quite nice............ like u i am missing my hubby very much.i am praying for all of u and do pray 4 me also.