ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

salmaniftekhar
Newly Registered

Was 794

Post by salmaniftekhar » Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:25 pm

Thanks for your reply i did speak to my MP but they have not asked me to fill out any form do you think this is correc? Has anyone else recieved any response applying after the middle of July

Kind Regards
Salman

VASEY

spouse visa

Post by VASEY » Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:26 pm

hello people,

mubarak to all those who have got the good news, and those that are waiting keep the faith, inshallah it will happen,

i had a question about statements, in my supporting docs for my wifes application i put in bank staements of 2 accounts and payslips but the dates were from January- Oct 1, the application has only been submitted now, have i reason to be concerned that they may say the docs are old, i heard as long as they are consistent you have around 2 months. i left the docs there whilst i was in pakistan

TOPGUN

Post by TOPGUN » Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:39 pm

was794 wrote:sahdi, DW, TOPGUN, BAZZY and all,

im sure you will recieve some new shortly - seems to me like they have pulled there socks up and are doing some work quicker than usuall...

I do hope you will all get sorted out soon - i dont seem to be as happy as i was after reading some of your posts...
Come on man!!! just chill and be happy as you deserve to celebrate this happiness.

c4551m
Pakistan

Post by c4551m » Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:52 pm

Hi Every 1,
I am just about to apply visa for my wife,So looking for some information,
I am an international student from Pakistan.As a student can sponsor her wife during his studies.
I have gone through the documents required as mentioned in home office site but got lot more information here from you guys.
I just need to ask few questions in my mind,Hope you guys can help me out !

How much bank statment to be shown ?(lets say my fee and my maintenence funds are already there in my account eg:3700 ,how much should i show to cover her maintenance account?)

what documents should I attach for accomodation?

Do I have to send any affidavite or declaration forms?if yes, how can i get them?

I have got more to ask, lets start with these first :)

Cheers

RaniG

Post by RaniG » Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:09 pm

Awww thats nice Hello thanks :D

tcpip_helper

Post by tcpip_helper » Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:29 pm

hi,

i know its a silly question but what is MP? does that means member of parliment, if yes how do we know who is our MP and how do we contact him?

thanks

saika
Newly Registered

Post by saika » Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:33 pm

kayaniii wrote:bazy
i guess so cos me n 1 of my friend havent cntctd BHC or any other place even didnt send emails so may be just becos we got gud response cos we didnt disturbd them lolr
thnx Saika wen ur hubys leaving? Whc is the cheap flght? Lol my wife wants me to celeb Eid in UK

hello
ya my huby is leaving pakistan on saturday inshallha . when your wife is coming over?? have you arranged the tickets cuz you only get 28 days to travel. just get PIA i think is best for new travels. who never traved before cuz PIA is trusted i think . where your mrs is travling from islambad or lhore

b92753

Post by b92753 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:10 pm

applied for settlement visa and received passport today. Status changed on Monday om ukvac website

Submission date 4th august 2009
Visa stammped 23 october 2009
Passport received 11th novemeber 2009

Submited app in mirpur vac

Post by 2036789 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:22 pm

congrats to all who recieved good news itl be exactly 23 weeks tmrw for me i dont understand how it works as me and dw have been waiting longest and i dnt know y we havent heard anything yet it seems they issue them randomly and in no particular order
MM

rizzy2193

Post by rizzy2193 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:44 pm

Inshallah all those waiting will receive your passports soon ... As you can see, it seems like alot of us who applied in June are receiving passports back in one go.

I think Was put it best, "they're pulling their socks up" and I think they are close to catching up with the backlog.

Inshallah everyone will receive some good news in the next coming week or 2!

kayaniii

Post by kayaniii » Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:12 am

saika wrote:
kayaniii wrote:bazy
i guess so cos me n 1 of my friend havent cntctd BHC or any other place even didnt send emails so may be just becos we got gud response cos we didnt disturbd them lolr
thnx Saika wen ur hubys leaving? Whc is the cheap flght? Lol my wife wants me to celeb Eid in UK

hello
ya my huby is leaving pakistan on saturday inshallha . when your wife is coming over?? have you arranged the tickets cuz you only get 28 days to travel. just get PIA i think is best for new travels. who never traved before cuz PIA is trusted i think . where your mrs is travling from islambad or lhore
well Saika

thats me who goa a visa ma wife is in UK same like ur case and my visa stamp date is 30th Oct so 2 weeks left almost for ending 28 days i gues and m gna travel from Islamabad
my friends r sugesting me Air Blue bt i guess PIA is better any way

todays my TB test is gna expire lol hav to renew in dis week
thnx

azim
Newly Registered

Post by azim » Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:51 am

azim wrote:Subject: spousal visa
hi guys, i hope you all have been ok, although i have not updated anything on my wife's case. The reason is because i have been waiting for it so i would now like to share some information on my wife's case.
I applied for my wife's visa on 15th june 2009 and i gave them all the evidence i had with my original application but they still refused it on the 22nd september 2009 the reason for the refusal was first of all:- i did not include nikah nama which i did,the second reason was i did not give proof of accommodation which i did again, and i think the main reason they refused it is because, my wife had a solicitor in lahore to do the application but the idiot put there we got married on the 31st of january 2009 i put on my sponsor i got married on the 30th and also on my nikah nama it said the 30th january and the fourth reason i did not enclose evidence on when we met which of course i did not enclose the proof which me met in the uk in 2007 and also i have not enclosed any proof of keeping in touch with each other so on that basis, they are not satisfied with this marriage although they had wedding pictures and they said it was not good enough. The only problem that i have now is i do have the plane tickets to glasgow for when we first met although, since she has gone back i have been using international phone cards so how do i prove how i have been in touch with her as they dont accept international phone cards as proof.so your advice would be appreciated and how do i appeal and what evidence should i provide them with?
thank you
hi where are you rm786 and sam786 wats hapening with your cases plz reple :) :D :shock: :?

sahdi

Post by sahdi » Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:18 am

hi B92753

didnt you post that your MP told you your wifes application had been refused....and now your wife collected the passport with visa......whats going on?

was794

Post by was794 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:03 am

My wife got a call this morning from Gerry's asking her to collect her passport - the status changed yesterday online so there defo doing work quickly at Gerry's...

was794

Post by was794 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:05 am

[quote="tcpip_helper"]hi,

i know its a silly question but what is MP? does that means member of parliment, if yes how do we know who is our MP and how do we contact him?

thanks[/quote]

lol - MP is member of parliment - use this link to find out who your MP is :

www.WriteToThem.com

or

http://findyourmp.parliament.uk/

good luck lad...!!

was794

Re: spouse visa

Post by was794 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:08 am

[quote="VASEY"]hello people,

mubarak to all those who have got the good news, and those that are waiting keep the faith, inshallah it will happen,

i had a question about statements, in my supporting docs for my wifes application i put in bank staements of 2 accounts and payslips but the dates were from January- Oct 1, the application has only been submitted now, have i reason to be concerned that they may say the docs are old, i heard as long as they are consistent you have around 2 months. i left the docs there whilst i was in pakistan[/quote]

VASEY - it should be ok, my statements were 1-2 months old from two accounts - as long as the statements show a regular income coming into your account it should be sweet.

desperate__wife

Post by desperate__wife » Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:09 am

was794...thou shall not be no longer was794....but now thou shall be known as 'saajan ji' with his lovely wife....

mubark ho ..... and plz pray that gerrys look at karachi also too and bloody update the status.....

most of these updates and good results keep coming from mirpur (UKBA favourite!)...then Lahore then Islamabad.......and then finally UKBA realizes OH!!...there is Karachi too and thats where DW is there too...may be we shud process her application too...god knows if they have even started to look at yet.....

so what shud i call my self...DW??

PEACE!

ah1717
Newly Registered

Settlement

Post by ah1717 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:29 am

Hi,

I applied on the 07/June/09.
After sending many emails to the UKHUB, at last they replied and told me
that they can not trace my application and I should contact wherever I
applied for Settlement.

I called Gerry's and they said my documents are sent and I should wait
until they get back.

So I have no clue what to do. UKHUB in the UK can not find my documents
and Gerry's says I should wait for them.

Any ideas? Please post here.

Thanks,

VASEY

Post by VASEY » Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:37 am

was794, thanks mate inshallah it will be ok, did you apply mirpur aswell

was794

Post by was794 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:43 am

DW -

thanks !! lol :D

Im sure you will be united with your "sajaan" very soon!!
Last edited by was794 on Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

was794

Post by was794 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:45 am

[quote="VASEY"]was794, thanks mate inshallah it will be ok, did you apply mirpur aswell[/quote]

VASEY - my Mrs applied in Lahore.

Jjay
Newly Registered

:)

Post by Jjay » Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:52 am

congrats everyone!!!

just a quick question, has evreyone who got their visa's back had to renew TB test as i know was794 you applied in June.

if not, will you have to renew before travelling or can you have a medical in the UK like you could few years back?

i hope to hear back soon applied 23rd June but happy for everyone!

was794

Post by was794 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:57 am

ah1717 -
try to escelate the issue with your MP write him/her an email explaining the situation. good luck.

Jjay - ive not psoke to my wife abouth the TB test - i think its going to expire in 2 weeks time - hopefully i can get her to fly out before then..!!

rizzy2193

Post by rizzy2193 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:39 am

was - Do Gerrys not release your passport if you have an expired TB Test ? What's the deal with this ?

was794

Post by was794 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:04 pm

I have no idea Rizzy -
i dont think they do as REVOLUTION said his had expired and they give you some pin numbers to attach to the renewed TB test certificate and then you have to post it to Islamabad !! missions man.