ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

desperate__wife

Post by desperate__wife » Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:04 pm

people i think i hav caused some confusion...

if u read my last post....i said that i WISHED that i could type also to u all that my visa has been announced etc.....nothing has been announced and no status has changed...I WAS infact DREAMING!!!

damn it!

nothing has changed so far....no status change yet still the same old boring FORWARDED to isl OC on.....and no word back from MP either...

the only thing that is changing is that im getting less attractive day by day.
old and old and old.....

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

PEACE!

D_W

sahdi

Post by sahdi » Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:13 pm

hey desperate wife,

cheer up, inshallah u will hear good news soon. :) , i really admire ur patience.

Post by 2036789 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:22 pm

can someone kindly tell me happens if your tb expire as my wife submitted her settlement app on 4th of june and done the TB on 15th may. do you have to hand in the documents in again to the bhc with the new tb an if so how long do they take to hand it back agn. let me know if you know anyone who n this has happened to thx
MM

hello
Newly Registered

Post by hello » Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:34 pm

hurray ALHAMDUNILLAH i got my visa stamped on 29th oct and got visa on 12th nov thanks 4 all

TOPGUN

Re: reply

Post by TOPGUN » Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:42 pm

hello wrote:hurray ALHAMDUNILLAH i got my visa stamped on 29th oct and got visa on 12th nov thanks 4 all
Congrats Hello. Good to hear that. best wishes for you.

Regards,

TQ
Newly Registered

Post by TQ » Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:52 pm

Salaam All

Posting this message from Karachi :-) landed here at 1pm, out the airport at 1:35pm, straight to Gerrys office with my wife for 2pm and at 2:40pm my mrs came out with her passport and visa stamped 30/10/09.

Funny enough she still didn't get a phone call from Gerry's to say she should come and collect her paperwork. Thankyou guys for suggesting my wife should just go Gerrys.

Things do seem to be moving for a lot of people and for those who are still waiting, i hope good news is waiting for you round the corner.

I made enquiries but didn't really chase anyone for my wife's visa - i know what worked for me and that was a firm belief that Allah will do what is right and i made constant dua for this day to come. My duas are with all you who are still waiting.

Looks like i'll be flying back with my wife afterall - inshallah :D

TOPGUN

Post by TOPGUN » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:04 pm

TQ wrote:Salaam All

Posting this message from Karachi :-) landed here at 1pm, out the airport at 1:35pm, straight to Gerrys office with my wife for 2pm and at 2:40pm my mrs came out with her passport and visa stamped 30/10/09.

Funny enough she still didn't get a phone call from Gerry's to say she should come and collect her paperwork. Thankyou guys for suggesting my wife should just go Gerrys.

Things do seem to be moving for a lot of people and for those who are still waiting, i hope good news is waiting for you round the corner.

I made enquiries but didn't really chase anyone for my wife's visa - i know what worked for me and that was a firm belief that Allah will do what is right and i made constant dua for this day to come. My duas are with all you who are still waiting.

Looks like i'll be flying back with my wife afterall - inshallah :D
Congrats TQ, Really happy to hear the good news. Whats the status of ur TB certificate? is it still valid? Best wishes.

Regards,

desperate__wife

Post by desperate__wife » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:06 pm

congratulations to 'hello' and to 'TQ'....

may u all live happy and prosperous life...ameen..

plz pray for me as well....

its really good news now that so many people are saying that they got status updated and got visa stamped etc....

makes me cry

love u all

PEACE!

D_W

TOPGUN

Post by TOPGUN » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:09 pm

D_W, dont get depressed, m also waiting for my passport since june and applied. INSHALLAH everything gona be ok.

AS2009
Newly Registered

Post by AS2009 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:21 pm

Hey guys , CONGRATS TO THOSE WHO HAVE GOT THEIR VISAS

Pray for me and for my wife too please, i have been waiting for 31 weeks for my passport to be returned after an allowed appeal ,

Passport was submitted on 24th March .

TB expired on 9th September.

Standard reply to my emails, (processing in casework section.)

BEST OF LUCK

TOPGUN

Post by TOPGUN » Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:26 pm

AS2009 wrote:Hey guys , CONGRATS TO THOSE WHO HAVE GOT THEIR VISAS

Pray for me and for my wife too please, i have been waiting for 31 weeks for my passport to be returned after an allowed appeal ,

BEST OF LUCK
Have BHC contact you wife about TB certificate? Which visa center she applied? I pray that your wife will get her visa soon INSHALLAH.

b92753

re spousal visa

Post by b92753 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:05 pm

Hi Saika,

BHC initially refuse which they told my mp. But my mp requsted them to review the paperwork immediatly so they did and overturned decision. Because i had my mp look at all the paper prior to submitting the case and he confirmed that they all conform with the spousal criteria.

sahdi

Post by sahdi » Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:37 am

hey tq, congrats....

B29753, well done and congrats, hello, congrats to u too,

sahdi

Post by sahdi » Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:46 am

JUST WANDERING WHETHER ANYONE HAS HAD THERE PASSPORT BACK WHO HAS GOT A EXPIRED TB TEST.

THIS MAY BE WHY MY STATUS HASNT CHANGED, MY HUBBYS TB TEST IS EXPIRED.

THE VISA WAS ISSUED ON 6TH OCTOBER AND THE TB TEST EXPIRED ON 23RD OCTOBER

AS2009
Newly Registered

Post by AS2009 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:30 am

TOPGUN wrote:
AS2009 wrote:Hey guys , CONGRATS TO THOSE WHO HAVE GOT THEIR VISAS

BEST OF LUCK
Have BHC contact you wife about TB certificate? Which visa center she applied? I pray that your wife will get her visa soon INSHALLAH.
THANKS.

Its me not my wife and i applied in khi, no one has contacted me anything about my TB , its really out of order the way they treat applicants in pakistan., as i can see , few people from khi are really suffering, is it not strange?

AS2009
Newly Registered

Post by AS2009 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:43 am

sahdi wrote:JUST WANDERING WHETHER ANYONE HAS HAD THERE PASSPORT BACK WHO HAS GOT A EXPIRED TB TEST.

THIS MAY BE WHY MY STATUS HASNT CHANGED, MY HUBBYS TB TEST IS EXPIRED.

THE VISA WAS ISSUED ON 6TH OCTOBER AND THE TB TEST EXPIRED ON 23RD OCTOBER
The biggest problem is with a RETURN dept in bhc in ISB as they don"t have a clue wen to update and who to phone.

THANKS

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:26 am

HI Kayaani

if its a 27month visa doesnt that mean you have more then 28days to travel?

also if it 28 days i am sure its from when the visa is handed to you and not when stamped?

anybody know the answer?

good news my wifes status has also changed today, my MP told it has been approved a month ago and the wifes tb test expires on the 19th so may have to get a new one if she doesnt get a call soon.
You DO NOT HAVE TO travel to the UK within 28 days.

IT IS WITHIN 3 MONTHS FROM THE DATE VISA IS STAMPED IN YOUR PASSPORT

RaniG

Post by RaniG » Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:19 am

Congrats to TQ and Hello im really pleased to hear your good news may you live a happy life with your loved ones inshallah all the best

Shakiya
Newly Registered

Post by Shakiya » Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:41 am

It is nice to hear that people are getting visa'a through! Congrats to all of you who have had GOOD NEWS!

Post by 2036789 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:00 am

it is nice too see that bhc and gerrys are putting their foot on it. but I dont understand y me and desperate wife are still waiting she applied late may and my wife applied 4th june. ppl who applied in august are getting their passports back. maybe they are saying they are peeved off anyway. lets deal with the ppl we havent peeve off
MM

Shakiya
Newly Registered

Post by Shakiya » Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:05 am

My husband and sister in-law applied at the end of June still no news your not alone 2036789...........

illy
Newly Registered

Post by illy » Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:36 am

hey guys

long time i havent posted anyhing,well i have a bit of news.i applied for my husband neraly 20 weeks ago and i wrote to my mp about 2 weeks ago he chased this up apparently there has been a decision about the case application on the 9th october but since then they have not contacted my hubby nor changed the status to collect hes passport.i think the bhc has not send the passport to fedx in order for him to collect the passport.which is the lace where these guys are laking

RaniG

Post by RaniG » Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:25 am

My husband got his visa Allah ka shukr ha im sooooo happy thanks all for your duas :D

Shakiya
Newly Registered

Post by Shakiya » Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:03 pm

RaniG wrote:My husband got his visa Allah ka shukr ha im sooooo happy thanks all for your duas :D
Congrats RaniG

learner007

Rani

Post by learner007 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:28 pm

RaniG

Buhat Buhat Mubarik ho app ko. Mashallah thats fantastic news after waiting for so long

Now my turn ;-) lol

Application date 7/14/2009
Status Your application is ready for collection; please visit the UK Visa Application Centre where you submitted your visa application to collect the same

Guess I have to wait till Monday to Collect our passport!!