ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA1 form - Full medical Insurance

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Meggi_83
Newly Registered

EEA1 form - Full medical Insurance

Post by Meggi_83 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:16 pm

Dear all,

Mine EEA1 as a student form was rejected twice.
The first time, I did not send anything relating to the Comprehensive Sickness Insurance, my fault.

The second time, I have attached my NHS medical card as well as NIN card. This is what I have found on this website that should be sent. They kept my application for 2 weeks so I thought this time I have sent everything what was requested.
Unfortunately they have sent all my documents back with the note that the FULL MEDICAL INSURANCE MUST BE HELD.
Now, I do not know what they are asking for. Do I need to buy a private insurace to fulfil their requirements if NHS is not enough?

I am a full time undergraduate student. Started my Uni in February and it is on going untill February 2012. I am from European Union and been living here for over 5 yrs by now.

Can anybody help me so my application will not be rejected for the 3rd time, please.

Thanks a lot.