ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR for HSMP Dependent - in Country for less then 2 Years

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

t4tahir
Newly Registered

ILR for HSMP Dependent - in Country for less then 2 Years

Post by t4tahir » Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:52 pm

Hi All ,

I have HSMP Visa and I am in UK since March 2006 . I will be completing my 4 years in March 2010.

I got married in December 2008 and my wife came to UK with me in December 2008 , she has not lived in country with me for 2 years .

Will she be eligible for ILR along with me in same application or she will have to switch her visa to settlement spouse visa after my ILR ?

Can please someone answer that.

Regards
TQ

vinny

Re: ILR for HSMP Dependent - in Country for less then 2 Year

Post by vinny » Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:06 am

t4tahir wrote:Will she be eligible for ILR along with me in same application
I believe so.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

goody09

Post by goody09 » Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:42 am

As HSMP dependent she will have to be in the UK for a minimium of 2 years before she will be eligable to ILR application this is the HO reply I got when I asked your question for WP dependents do not need to qualify this requirment, hope this will help