ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

bazzy_1

Post by bazzy_1 » Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:26 am

TOPGUN wrote:
batleykhan wrote:
Just an update from my side. Alhamdulilah i have got my visa stamped on 18 Nov. It was an appeal case. My TB certificates expires today on 19 Nov 2009. Need to get the new1 now.
You do not need a new TB test as visa has been stamped in your passport. You can travel to the UKwith the expired ( TB certificate) one as long as you bring it with you to show at the airport here in the UK :lol: :D :P
Are you sure. coz when i called to make an appointment with tb certicate organization they said you cant travel with expired tb certificate. If you are 100 percent sure then iwill travel with the expired 1.
Hi Topgun,

My wife will be flying with an expired TB test, quite a few people have advised that an expired TB test is ok. The IOM clinic would say renew it to make money. Worst case scenario you have a medical here at the airport if required
Regards,

Baz

TOPGUN

Post by TOPGUN » Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:08 pm

bazzy_1 wrote:
TOPGUN wrote:
batleykhan wrote:
Just an update from my side. Alhamdulilah i have got my visa stamped on 18 Nov. It was an appeal case. My TB certificates expires today on 19 Nov 2009. Need to get the new1 now.
You do not need a new TB test as visa has been stamped in your passport. You can travel to the UKwith the expired ( TB certificate) one as long as you bring it with you to show at the airport here in the UK :lol: :D :P
Are you sure. coz when i called to make an appointment with tb certicate organization they said you cant travel with expired tb certificate. If you are 100 percent sure then iwill travel with the expired 1.
Hi Topgun,

My wife will be flying with an expired TB test, quite a few people have advised that an expired TB test is ok. The IOM clinic would say renew it to make money. Worst case scenario you have a medical here at the airport if required
On which date your wife gonna travel? just update when she arrives there. So you guys think its ok to travel with an expired certificate?

Regards,

desperate__wife

Post by desperate__wife » Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:41 pm

i would like to add that those people who are fortunate to have their spouse settellement visas issued with them in hand.........for god sake.....plz stop worrying about TB certificate expiring etc.......its all a full bag of s*** nonsense!

I mean lets face it...., those who have got their visas, a few weeks ago, non of u were expecting ur successful results....and that was something major issue for u all.....now that u hav legitimate visas........u can 100% fly to UK and non one will stop or deport u........the worse that can happen is that u may have to que up for a small medical examination which will be a big pain in the a**.

so be happy u all who hav got their visas and plz stop being concerned on totatlly irrelavent issues.......if it was me who was travelling.....i would get my TB certificate renewed......just to be safe.......and i would not go round in circles asking........should i or should i not :?

ask ur self.....whos fortunate.....u or me? :cry:

PEACE!

D_W

Post by 2036789 » Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:09 pm

desperate wife i agree but we are bound to go through emotional ups and downs through this frustrating period some days patience, some days angry, upset and sometimes calm. u should know this remember at one point you were going bananas and they removed u from the forum.

today im a bit more calmer anyway i hope we both get our visa's eventually inshallah its not too far round the corner weve waited this long so we can wait a lil bit longer

PEACE!
MM

desperate__wife

Post by desperate__wife » Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:14 pm

u should know this remember at one point you were going bananas and they removed u from the forum.
i dont know what im right now........ a

- bananna

- pinapple

- turnip

- pumkin

- apple pie

- nihari

- haleem

- paaiayy

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

PEACE!

D_W

AS2009
Newly Registered

Post by AS2009 » Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:54 pm

congrats to those who has got their visas and soon will be with their partners,

8 MONTHS , STILL WAITING

SPOUSE VISA
ALLOWED APPEAL.

20 MONTHS IN TOTAL WITH THIS TORMENT.

PLEASE keep praying for those who has been waiting for sooooo long.

good luck to all

TOPGUN

Post by TOPGUN » Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:13 pm

AS2009 wrote:congrats to those who has got their visas and soon will be with their partners,

8 MONTHS , STILL WAITING

SPOUSE VISA
ALLOWED APPEAL.

20 MONTHS IN TOTAL WITH THIS TORMENT.

PLEASE keep praying for those who has been waiting for sooooo long.

good luck to all
which city you applied???? email me. haroonbintariq@hotmail.com

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:47 pm

Desperate wife

Can I ask you something

You say you live in Karachi Pakistan, but all your posts on here from an IP address in West Midlands UK.

Can you please explain this to me

Is your husband in the UK writting some of the posts using your name?

b92753

Post by b92753 » Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:48 pm

batleykhan wrote:Desperate wife

Can I ask you something

You say you live in Karachi Pakistan, but all your posts on here from an IP address in West Midlands UK.

Batley Khan Desperate wifes is just messing around. She has nothing better to do other than wind people up.

SBT_Owner
Member of Standing

Post by SBT_Owner » Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:45 am

b92753 wrote:
batleykhan wrote:Desperate wife

Can I ask you something

Batley Khan Desperate wifes is just messing around. She has nothing better to do other than wind people up.
I have warned people before that she was just a bored person that uses the site to try and gain attention . Her many different site ids should all be ignored .

I had not guessed "she" was from the West Midlands though :lol: :lol: I am guessing it is a she ...

was794

Post by was794 » Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:54 am

lol - ive always thought so !! sad case man...

VASEY

Post by VASEY » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:06 am

Hi guys

can anyone post the link to track application, also anyone else applied at Mirpur lately

Kind Regards

was794

Post by was794 » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:15 am

link for tracking visa application :

https://www.vfsglobal.org/UKG-PassportT ... /ddzHqXg==

VASEY

Post by VASEY » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:18 am

thanks,

if its not to much trouble, what are the messages you get after putting in the details, i.e. after appliying - passed on or where your application is until decision made. also will it ever say that visa has been done,

Kind Regards

bazzy_1

Post by bazzy_1 » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:32 am

VASEY wrote:thanks,

if its not to much trouble, what are the messages you get after putting in the details, i.e. after appliying - passed on or where your application is until decision made. also will it ever say that visa has been done,

Kind Regards
Hi,

During the process the satus will say "Forwarded to Islamabad OC on"
then it withh "Your application is ready for collection......"

The staus does not have any details of the process
Regards,

Baz

VASEY

Post by VASEY » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:43 am

cheers guys, :D

Sammie

Post by Sammie » Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:56 pm

Salaams all..

Just wondered if anyone is about who applied for a Spousal Visa in early 2008? I applied in March and I am due to apply for ILR in a few months and just womdered if any of the old timers were on here who could share their ILR app experience with me?

Hoe everyone in the process of applying gets a speedy and positive response, inshAllah..

G'luck all..!!

Sammie
Visa: Spouse
Submitted: 12/03/08 (Mirpur VAC, PAkistan)
Time Elapsed:10 Working Days
Result: VISA ISSUED 28/03/2008
ILR App: 18/03/2010-28/03/2010
ILR App Sent: 25/03/2010
ILR Received: 30/07/2010 - YAY!!

REVOLUTION

Post by REVOLUTION » Fri Nov 20, 2009 10:51 pm

They dont EVEN look at the bloomin TB certificate at the AIRPORT !!!!! wat a joke and waste of money!!!!!!!!!!

rizzy2193

Post by rizzy2193 » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:13 pm

Salaam Guys - My Wifey arrived today and the Immigration Officer just looked at her passport, scanned it and let her through!

No TB Certificate request, no Questions, NOTHING !

So I dont think there is anything to worry about. However she did mention to me that there alot of the other Pakistani Passport holders were being asked and told alot?

Anyway, all was fine, Shukkar Allah, and I dont think the TB Cert is a big deal. Its just hyped i guess or maybe she was lucky?

Hope everyone else' spouse get over here fine AH!

bazzy_1

Post by bazzy_1 » Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:06 am

Hi revolution, rizzy2193,

Which airport did you wives travel to?
My wife will be arriving at Heathrow, you guys have given me a confidence boost as she is travelling alone
Thanks
Regards,

Baz

TOPGUN

Post by TOPGUN » Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:12 am

REVOLUTION wrote:They dont EVEN look at the bloomin TB certificate at the AIRPORT !!!!! wat a joke and waste of money!!!!!!!!!!
r u sure??? so should i come without have the new 1? should i travel with the old expired tb certificate???

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:53 am

REVOLUTION wrote:
They dont EVEN look at the bloomin TB certificate at the AIRPORT !!!!! wat a joke and waste of money!!!!!!!!!!

r u sure??? so should i come without have the new 1? should i travel with the old expired tb certificate???
Bring it with you, even though they might not look at it :roll:

tcpip_helper

Post by tcpip_helper » Sat Nov 21, 2009 4:14 pm

bazzy_1 wrote:
VASEY wrote:thanks,

Kind Regards
Hi,

During the process the satus will say "Forwarded to Islamabad OC on"
then it withh "Your application is ready for collection......"

The staus does not have any details of the process
and once your collect your application the status will immediately change to APPLICATION COLLECTED and after couple of days you wont get any response at all, when you'll enter your details you'll get a blank reply.

kayaniii

Post by kayaniii » Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:08 am

O yar wot the hell

it meanz i waisted 3000 again ewain :(

osmananwar1
Newly Registered

Post by osmananwar1 » Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:05 am

Hi
Can you all please give me some advice especially to those who have travelled to Islamabad airport in the last 2 weeks

My mother and father in law and some of the family members will be coming to pick me up from the airport but I have been told they will have some problems at the airport to collect me as they will not be allowing anyone and all the family members through because of security concerns???
Is this true or will they all be allowed to collect me???

Please Help

Thankyou