ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Allowed Visa Stamped Timings - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

desertman

Post by desertman » Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:07 pm

Thanks, AS2009

i checked for visit visas they take 18 weeks and then embassy will take arnd 4 months after that, so all to gather will be arnd 8 to 10 months.

what are the chances if i resubmit with all the required documents and by clearing the points in refusal letter.

tnx

mna8

HI

Post by mna8 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:20 am

My friend is really worried as he tried to email all possible emails but of no use. He tried Abu Dhabi, Karachi, Islamabad but of no use. He applied after successful appeal on the 27th May (Islamabad BHC). His TB test is going to expire in couple of days also. What can be done in order to get any response from BHC. He is not in UK to contact any MP also. Anyone who is still waiting after successful appeal for such a long.

Thanks
mna

TOPGUN

Re: HI

Post by TOPGUN » Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:38 am

mna8 wrote:My friend is really worried as he tried to email all possible emails but of no use. He tried Abu Dhabi, Karachi, Islamabad but of no use. He applied after successful appeal on the 27th May (Islamabad BHC). His TB test is going to expire in couple of days also. What can be done in order to get any response from BHC. He is not in UK to contact any MP also. Anyone who is still waiting after successful appeal for such a long.

Thanks
mna8,

I am waiting since 12 June 2009 after allowed appeal for settlement visa.

Regards,

mna8

Hi

Post by mna8 » Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:31 pm

It looks like lot of people are getting passports. I hope my friend and all who are waiting get the good news soon.

Good luck Guys
mna

DulheRaja

Post by DulheRaja » Thu Nov 12, 2009 7:54 pm

Well.,my wife is been waiting since 17th april 2009.TB certificate has been expired.Emailed to all departments.Reply is we are very busy sorry thanx for ur patience blah blah blah.MP contacted she wrote to embassy and Home office..no response from both sides.MP decide to write again..

Visa info line is a waste of time..what kind off info can these ppl give rather than if ur passport has arrived or not.Further they dont know any think not even where ur passport is.I think those visa info line is a waste of money whoever is funding it.
Damn to the BHC Islamabad!!!

freedomofspeech

student visa appeal allowed

Post by freedomofspeech » Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:09 am

BHC and Home office, both departments are playing with us. They are working improper way. British system is getting suck :x . They often talk about justice, Democrasy, rules and regulations, freedom of speech blah blah.... Where the hell these things are?????????

Coomoon Brits wake up and smell coffee...

Passport resubmitted after an allowed appeal( student visa ) in the first week of August but there is no news........ only one thing ,, wait , wait , wait wait OMG ,,, I am getting madddddddddd..... :roll:

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:38 am

BHC and Home office, both departments are playing with us. They are working improper way. British system is getting suck Mad . They often talk about justice, Democrasy, rules and regulations, freedom of speech blah blah.... Where the hell these things are?????????

Coomoon Brits wake up and smell coffee...

Passport resubmitted after an allowed appeal( student visa ) in the first week of August but there is no news........ only one thing ,, wait , wait , wait wait OMG ,,, I am getting madddddddddd.....
You will even be more mad my friend if in the meanwhile they find out that the college that you applied for is a bogus one.

The Immigration Minister for UK said last night that they have found out that 1800 applications from Pakistan alone were to UK bogus colleges here in the UK.

They have investigated and shut down some 400 bogus colleges in the UK and are looking at others at the moment.

My friend you might have won your appeal but there is no gurantee you will get visa if one of those colleges is the one that you have applied for.

THIS IS WHY THE HO AND BHC in Pakistan are looking very very carefully at every student application. This is why there is a delay in student applications and appeals. :roll:

mna8

Hi

Post by mna8 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:01 am

Hi,

You are right batleyKhan it is really very unfortunate for the students who even paid the tuition fees. But they are delaying all sort of application as you might be aware of my friend who applied under workpermit and go through appeal process, win it and still waiting since 27th May.

Thanks
mna

freedomofspeech

stundent visa appeal allowed

Post by freedomofspeech » Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:28 am

Dear Forum Moderator,

I can understand what you mean exactly but you know what, my one of the friend appeal allowed as well. He has applied with me , same college, same tution fee, same visa location and even same date. But just 2 weeks before he has received a phone call by BHC,ISLAMABAD that, MR ------ Kindly change your college because it is not listed in UKBA registration or wait untill college status get changed. If college was bogus then why did they telephone and told him to change the college or wait??

The word improper system i used because those appeal allowed students who applied after us and their college suspended , they have also been told to change the college.

InJustice word i used because they have phoned those people who applied after us but those who applied before them BHC did not call them yet, Including me . As to why this is the case?

Inshallah I believe that I will get my visa because I refused three times since 2006.

People who trust in Allah never be disappointed.

Thank you,

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:16 pm

The student visa is going to become very hard from now on. The HO said it is being abused ( mainly Pakistani students). They are proposing that all students must have a higher qualification than at present moment. They are also saying that people will only be entitled to colleges/university that are checked and authorisded by British Government....... unfortunately that will mean a lot higher fees for students (well those who are going to abuse the system).

I think this is is the begining of the end for student visas.

Its a pity that a handful of us Pakistanis make it difficult for our self,our community and our country................... but that I am afraid is typical Pakistani mentality.

Its no wonder why we are all suffering thanks to our incompetence.

Sorry folks if I have upset a few of you. :x :cry: :(

freedomofspeech

student visa appeal allowed

Post by freedomofspeech » Fri Nov 13, 2009 3:40 pm

You are absolutely right. I do agree with you. But I just want to say one thing.....

All Five Fingers are not same

Thank you very much.

AS2009
Newly Registered

Post by AS2009 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:56 pm

batleykhan wrote:The student visa is going to become very hard from now on. The HO said it is being abused ( mainly Pakistani students). They are proposing that all students must have a higher qualification than at present moment. They are also saying that people will only be entitled to colleges/university that are checked and authorisded by British Government....... unfortunately that will mean a lot higher fees for students (well those who are going to abuse the system).

I think this is is the begining of the end for student visas.

Its a pity that a handful of us Pakistanis make it difficult for our self,our community and our country................... but that I am afraid is typical Pakistani mentality.

Its no wonder why we are all suffering thanks to our incompetence.

Sorry folks if I have upset a few of you. :x :cry: :(

HI Mr Khan,

i have submitted my Passport after an allowed appeal SETTLEMENT VISA and waiting since 24th march 2009 , why are they taking so long ? also my TB has expired already and i have received standard replies from BHC stating........ its being process in a casework section and wait to be contacted.......

many thanks

AS

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:40 am

HI Mr Khan,

i have submitted my Passport after an allowed appeal SETTLEMENT VISA and waiting since 24th march 2009 , why are they taking so long ? also my TB has expired already and i have received standard replies from BHC stating........ its being process in a casework section and wait to be contacted.......

many thanks
There is generally a delay with all settlement application and those in similar sittuation as yourself. They are working to clear it and if you read teh spousal visa from pakistan section, you will see that they are slowly clearing them .

It might be a good idea if you ask your sponsor to contact their MP here in UK to see if their action might speed things up for you. I agree the time you have waited is excessive.

Alternatively you might want to do something i have stated in my earlier post on this matter, that you will find here.
You are absolutely right. I do agree with you. But I just want to say one thing.....

Thank you very much.
I fully agree with you and please dont assume that I was infering something about you personally. I only meant those people who abuse the system, and yes there a lot of them about, take it from me.

Unfortunately the rest of us have to pay a price for their dishonesty. :x

AS2009
Newly Registered

Post by AS2009 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 1:47 pm

batleykhan wrote:
HI Mr Khan,

many thanks
There is generally a delay with all settlement application and those in similar sittuation as yourself. They are working to clear it and if you read teh spousal visa from pakistan section, you will see that they are slowly clearing them .

It might be a good idea if you ask your sponsor to contact their MP here in UK to see if their action might speed things up for you. I agree the time you have waited is excessive.

Alternatively you might want to do something i have stated in my earlier post on this matter, that you will find here.

Thanks Mr khan

i am not sure if i clearly understand your advise as

(Alternatively you might want to do something i have stated in my earlier post on this matter, that you will find here. )

please specify

many thanks

Thank you very much.
I fully agree with you and please dont assume that I was infering something about you personally. I only meant those people who abuse the system, and yes there a lot of them about, take it from me.

Unfortunately the rest of us have to pay a price for their dishonesty. :x

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:00 pm

Thanks Mr khan

i am not sure if i clearly understand your advise as

(Alternatively you might want to do something i have stated in my earlier post on this matter, that you will find here. )

please specify

many thanks
Sorry I dont know what you mean by your above comments.Iam completely confused :o

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:06 pm

Sorry I dont know what you mean by your above comments.Iam completely confused Surprised
Hold on I get it what you sre saying now. Read my comments on page 11 & 12 on this post.......sorry thats what I meant :D

RM786

Post by RM786 » Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:26 pm

Hi batley khan,

i dont know if you remember me. My wife had applied for a spousal visa and it was refused in july. We appealed with new evidence to the embassy you advised that they could overturn the decision so it was best to appeal to the rather the AIT. Its been 3 1/2 months and they havent done anything. What i wanted to know was, what are the chances of putting in a fresh application and for it to be succesful wiith an on going appeal??? I know this time round i will be able to satisfy them with evidence. Also you said you were going to write and article on what you need to apply. Have you got round to doing that. If so can i get a copy? cheers.

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:50 pm

Hi batley khan,

i dont know if you remember me. My wife had applied for a spousal visa and it was refused in july. We appealed with new evidence to the embassy you advised that they could overturn the decision so it was best to appeal to the rather the AIT. Its been 3 1/2 months and they havent done anything. What i wanted to know was, what are the chances of putting in a fresh application and for it to be succesful wiith an on going appeal??? I know this time round i will be able to satisfy them with evidence. Also you said you were going to write and article on what you need to apply. Have you got round to doing that. If so can i get a copy? cheers.
Hi

If you have appealed and have not heard anything yet,then there is a good chance tha the ECM gas probally looked at your appeal notice and has decided that he is not going to overturn their decision, which means that the matter will go to an appela hearing ( takes 6 months after refusal) to get hearing, where your spouse fate will be decided.

If you do not want to wait that long, you can reapply with a new application if you have the neccesary evidence that you were refused earlier,but still keep your appeal going.

Which ever one is sorted out first m you then withdraw the other.

I have written teh article you wanted just pm me with your email address and I WILL GLADLY SEND IT TO YOU IN THE next few days

ammalik
Newly Registered

Post by ammalik » Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:18 pm

Salaam to all,

I have some excellent news. My wife and son are now with me. My wife received a call from Gerrys office on Monday 2nd November 2009 to collect passport. We submitted passport on 17th August 2009.

I hope everyone gets their passports back soon.

Thankyou to everyone for their assitance.

Wasalaam

TOPGUN

Post by TOPGUN » Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:18 pm

ammalik wrote:Salaam to all,

I have some excellent news. My wife and son are now with me. My wife received a call from Gerrys office on Monday 2nd November 2009 to collect passport. We submitted passport on 17th August 2009.

I hope everyone gets their passports back soon.

Thankyou to everyone for their assitance.

Wasalaam
Congrats. Best wishes for you and your family.

Was your a fresh application?

TOPGUN

Post by TOPGUN » Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:29 am

Ssalam all,

Just an update from my side. Alhamdulilah i have got my visa stamped on 18 Nov. It was an appeal case. My TB certificates expires today on 19 Nov 2009. Need to get the new1 now.

the funny thing was as i received an email on 17 Nov 2009 from the unit manager of the gerrys in karachi that they have received my passport , kindly come n collect it. thn next day on 18 nov 2009 i called on they gerrys number and asked about the status of my passport, they replied my passport is still under process with BHC islamabad and in the afternoon i collected my passport from gerrys. I said to the call center guy that you dont have the updates or you dont know about anything.,he said as per their record its with bHC. lolz.

Visa stamped on 10 Nov 2009.
Visa collected on 18 Nov 2009.
Resubmitted my passport on 12 June 2009.
Hearing date was 30 April 2009.
Initially applied on 14 July 2008.
Visa refused on 8 Sep 2008.
submitted my appeal on 6 Oct 2008.

INSHALLAH every1 will hear the good news soon.

Regards,

AS2009
Newly Registered

Post by AS2009 » Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:45 pm

TOPGUN wrote:Ssalam all,

Just an update from my side. Alhamdulilah i have got my visa stamped on 18 Nov. It was an appeal case. My TB certificates expires today on 19 Nov 2009. Need to get the new1 now.

the funny thing was as i received an email on 17 Nov 2009 from the unit manager of the gerrys in karachi that they have received my passport , kindly come n collect it. thn next day on 18 nov 2009 i called on they gerrys number and asked about the status of my passport, they replied my passport is still under process with BHC islamabad and in the afternoon i collected my passport from gerrys. I said to the call center guy that you dont have the updates or you dont know about anything.,he said as per their record its with bHC. lolz.

Regards,

Many congrats bro,

can you please kindly tell me the gerrys unit manager E-mail add ? please

many thanks

keep praying for all of us too

DulheRaja

Post by DulheRaja » Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:15 pm

Dear all,

My MP received a letter back from Home Office.They are sayin that Islamabad is supposed to clear the backlog before the 1st of december,so fingers crossed :P
Damn to the BHC Islamabad!!!

AS2009
Newly Registered

Post by AS2009 » Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:42 pm

DulheRaja wrote:Dear all,

My MP received a letter back from Home Office.They are sayin that Islamabad is supposed to clear the backlog before the 1st of december,so fingers crossed :P
how long have you been waiting my friend?

TOPGUN

Post by TOPGUN » Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:08 pm

AS2009 wrote:
TOPGUN wrote:Ssalam all,

Regards,

Many congrats bro,

can you please kindly tell me the gerrys unit manager E-mail add ? please

many thanks

keep praying for all of us too
which city did you appply. coz there are different address for every city. i applied from karachi n these are the email address. feedback.ukkhi@ukvacpk.com; info@ukvacpk.com; khivacmgr@gerrys.com.pk. you can find it by visiting the ukvacpk.com site. go to the contacts and email yours city duty manager,. they will def. reply you back. INSHALLAH you wil get the passport soon.

Regards,