ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Oh I am Confused

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Bobs
Newly Registered

Oh I am Confused

Post by Bobs » Wed May 19, 2004 9:53 am

Hi,

I am an Indian citizen. I have done Bachelor of engineering in electronics (different stream). I have worked 4 years in IT. and currently I am pursuing Master in Information system in Australia. I am very confused what I need to do can I apply on my work exp which is in IT (I have no basic education in it). Do I need to wait for my Master to finish? will my experience will count after the gape of 2.5 years?

I have 1.5 years left to finish master. Do I apply from Australia or shall I apply from India.. as I heard from India it takes lots of time (around 4 yrs).

Please advice

Thanks

Amit

Cosmopol
Member of Standing

Post by Cosmopol » Wed May 19, 2004 10:10 pm

I can only presume that this is regarding skilled immigration to Canada. If so, you may want to review their criteria for this class on the official site of CIC. You don't have to have a Master's degree, as long as you score enough points overall.

You can apply from either your country of nationality or the one you are legally resident in.