ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

illegal immigrant needs help

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

jaanabee

Re: illegal immigrant needs help

Post by jaanabee » Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:03 pm

bbbb wrote:Hello ,

For starters , pls don't judge me.

Entered in the UK twice illegally now planning to go back next year in my country for a spouse visa...

Do I face a ban?? if yes for how long??

Do you know someone who has been in the same situation?? if yes could you get in touch with me ?

finally , if someone , out there, knows a good solicitor please give me his(or her) contact...
Hi...i am in a similar situation,my boyfriend entered uk illegally and he voluntarily left... we wer advised to apply from his home country. He did not use deception to enter the uk and was (thankfully) not banned. I think the ban can be overturned in court?

His visa was refused and we are now,with the help of a lawyer going to court.

bbbb
BANNED

Re: illegal immigrant needs help

Post by bbbb » Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:48 pm

jaanabee wrote:
bbbb wrote:Hello ,

For starters , pls don't judge me.

Entered in the UK twice illegally now planning to go back next year in my country for a spouse visa...

Do I face a ban?? if yes for how long??

Do you know someone who has been in the same situation?? if yes could you get in touch with me ?

finally , if someone , out there, knows a good solicitor please give me his(or her) contact...
Hi...i am in a similar situation,my boyfriend entered uk illegally and he voluntarily left... we wer advised to apply from his home country. He did not use deception to enter the uk and was (thankfully) not banned. I think the ban can be overturned in court?

His visa was refused and we are now,with the help of a lawyer going to court.

Hi jaanabee,
Sorry . I am sure that is exactly what i will get at least.
Could you let me know the raison of the refusal..??
From what country is your husband??
If you want we can chat via PM.

thanks for ur message

rinav

Post by rinav » Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:24 pm

Just to let you know that my husband was an overstayer - no deception or anythng like that. We applied for a spouse visa and it has been refused.

They refused under 320 (11). And due to him being an overstayer they said that his credibility was an issue and they dont think we have a real relationship. So declined under 2 rules. They had all the evidence regarding our relationship but they wanted to refuse him and did so. Some if the rules like 320 (11) are discretionary so ECO's will use as and when they like.

Make sure you get a legal advisor to prepare your case - better to be safe that sorry. It's a long journey for us now through the appeal.

Good Luck

jaanabee

Post by jaanabee » Mon Nov 23, 2009 5:29 pm

rinav wrote:Just to let you know that my husband was an overstayer - no deception or anythng like that. We applied for a spouse visa and it has been refused.

They refused under 320 (11). And due to him being an overstayer they said that his credibility was an issue and they dont think we have a real relationship. So declined under 2 rules. They had all the evidence regarding our relationship but they wanted to refuse him and did so. Some if the rules like 320 (11) are discretionary so ECO's will use as and when they like.

Make sure you get a legal advisor to prepare your case - better to be safe that sorry. It's a long journey for us now through the appeal.

Good Luck
hi rinav,sorry to hear abt your situation. my partners application was refused due to them thinking our relationship wasnt real (we have a baby together,supplied wedding cards,fotos,flight bookings - apparently not enf). And me working part time....

also confused abt his credibilty,its a shame they think like that.

I am also appealing against the decision and await a hearing :( seems like they refuse on anything.....

bbbb
BANNED

Post by bbbb » Mon Nov 23, 2009 9:34 pm

jaanabee wrote:
rinav wrote:Just to let you know that my husband was an overstayer - no deception or anythng like that. We applied for a spouse visa and it has been refused.

Good Luck
hi rinav,sorry to hear abt your situation. my partners application was refused due to them thinking our relationship wasnt real (we have a baby together,supplied wedding cards,fotos,flight bookings - apparently not enf). And me working part time....

also confused abt his credibilty,its a shame they think like that.

I am also appealing against the decision and await a hearing :( seems like they refuse on anything.....
Hi jaanabee,

From what I heard from a lawyer today ,you should have applied from here because you have a baby .
They refuse for the sake of it . I think ,in ur case , u will win the appeal.

jaanabee

Post by jaanabee » Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:21 pm

hi bbbb

yeah we could have applied from here...but BOTH lawyers we saw said he had to apply from outside the uk! only after so much trouble did we find out this was an option...........(however we did fear deportation !)

yeah i think we have a good case :) its a difficult situation

good luck with yours

evabeva

Post by evabeva » Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:52 am

rebel82 wrote:You will not face any ban as you will apply for spouse visa so don't worry about that and go for it
and one important thing in this forum we have couple of members who we have just to discourage and mislead people.
best of luck for the future.
yes it is true, I guess they get so satisfied when ppl have problems...
none

bbbb
BANNED

Post by bbbb » Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:01 pm

Hello

Should I apply for a Settlement visa??
Apparently , it may work with less problems

Thanks