ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EE4 2009

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

treasure
Newly Registered

EE4 2009

Post by treasure » Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:37 am

Hi !
Can pls everyone who has applayed for EE4 put the records ,how long they been waithing for .It would be good to see how quick those days the HO is dealing with the applications.
Thank you .

Morpheo

Post by Morpheo » Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:02 pm

I have applied on the 20th of Agust and no news yet.
I have contcated my MP and the passport is needed urgently and we recieved a letter from teh HO saying that they are doing everything needed to process the applications and teh service will be back to standards by the end of November 2009.

I will give them another week before I call them again to check the status.

Iira

Re: EE4 2009

Post by Iira » Wed Nov 18, 2009 2:46 pm

I don't know if it counts because mine was rejected...however, it can give people an idea of how long does it take to hear from them...

My papers were at the HO on 13th October and came back rejected on 28th October. It took only 15 days!

Rejected forms seem to come back quickly...I wish the can do the same with approved ones...

Morpheo

Post by Morpheo » Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:41 pm

Well, Since June 2009, the HO has adopted a new approach of checking that an application is complete before filing it.

I had mine sent back withing a week requesting some more documents, resent it with everything they asked and 10 days later got a COA.

sash117
Newly Registered

Post by sash117 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 5:40 pm

Hi

I send mine in July 2009 for EEA4, got back in 5 days and they rejected my application...
I was pissed off becuase the reason was rubbish...
I send them back with a letter that I do qualify for 10 Years visa, and then I got my passport back on 4th Aug 2009 with PR card visa and valid for 10 years.... :D

If your spouse is from old EU block then its easy, if from New EU Block e.g. Czech, Poland then you need to make sure you have got all the document e.g. WRS certificate, etc etc..

Good Luck.