ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What if original bank statements lost in post

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

marahman3001
BANNED

What if original bank statements lost in post

Post by marahman3001 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:49 pm

It is for my HSMP visa extension.

It seems i have lost the original business bank statements in post during the period of postal strikes recently.

I knew from my bank that they sent me all the original bank statements at a time for the whole year in Sept 2009. But I never received them. Asked to resend, they wont be able to send original but only copies and they even dont stamp them as well.

Mine is Barclays bank. I got fax of all of them from them in hand now but they are not ready to stamp them even though it is from barclays faxed on their machine.
I can see the Barclays name printed on every page of the fax documents. Its not on letter head.

What would be the solution. please help me out.
Thanks

email257525
BANNED

hi

Post by email257525 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:23 am

i am also in the same situation as u, hv lost one orgional barclays bank statement.

I hv not yet ben to branch to hv it stamped and dated, but going soon, lets se wht thy say.

You can read my thread "barclays bank statements" and answers from seniors. It may help.

marahman3001
BANNED

Post by marahman3001 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:42 am

I went to bank yesterday and they are not ready to stamp at any cost. I went to east ham and mile end branches Barclays
Last 2 years back i was able to manage in Bays water branch, London they stamped it. (no sign)
If you come across or if i come across any such branches please let me know or i will
thanks mate

Master_Blaster

Post by Master_Blaster » Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:21 am

I have tried quite a few branches in the city and they all agree to stamp and sign the statement copy that you print from the self servicing machine within the branch.

I have got signatures from Cheapside Branch and London Wall branch in the past. Hope this helps.

marahman3001 wrote:I went to bank yesterday and they are not ready to stamp at any cost. I went to east ham and mile end branches Barclays
Last 2 years back i was able to manage in Bays water branch, London they stamped it. (no sign)
If you come across or if i come across any such branches please let me know or i will
thanks mate

hsmp12345

Post by hsmp12345 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:48 am

marahman3001 wrote:I went to bank yesterday and they are not ready to stamp at any cost. I went to east ham and mile end branches Barclays
thanks mate
Hello marahman3001,

I was just wonedring if you tried calling Barclays Customer Care. Probably, you can explain them your requirements and request them about a local branch which will be able to provide you the stamped & attested statements.

Cheers,

goodssb

Post by goodssb » Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:45 pm

I think a copy requested should not be a problem? Also it's stampled as a copy, it's still been sent out by the bank, printed on bank's letterhead and everything is actually exactly the same. I think it happens from time to time that we lose bank statement. If a copy is not fine, we literally cannot do anything else. I don't think the rule will be so strict. Senior members, can you clarify?

marahman3001
BANNED

Post by marahman3001 » Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:11 pm

I got the bank statements stamped and signed from Canary Wharf branch.
Thanks for the suggestion guys.