ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

In-Person applicants experiences

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

hsmp12345

Successful Stamping at PEO, Croydon

Post by hsmp12345 » Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:08 pm

Hello fellow members,

Here's my in-person appointment experience at PEO, Croydon that I had today. I had booked an appointment using UKBA online system in last week of September.

Previous experience details in this thread were of great help in planning for what to expect from this appointment.

As my appointment was scheduled for 9:00 am, I reached home office at 8:30 am. After the initial security check (approx 5 mins) and documents verification (approx 15 mins), I was advised to proceed to 1st Floor. During this inital verification, all the documents were given a quick check to ensure application completeness. They would also issue you a token number that will remain with you throughout the process till the time you get stamped passports.

At first floor after making the payment, I was asked to wait in the waiting area for my token number to be called. My token number was called at around 9:30 am.

At the calling window, my caseworker asked for all the application forms (myself & dependents) and relavant supporting documents. After initial glance, caseworker mentioned that he will be doing few database verification checks (guess it was related to previous visa verification, general background verification etc.). Once satisfied with initial checks, he started with actual verification of application forms and making note of the claimed points along with provided evidences. This process took approx 45-50 mins. Thereafter, caseworker mentioned that though all looks good, these would be passed to his manager for any inputs (Appears that their manager has the final authority of approving / disapproving any case). This took approx. 15-20 mins.
At around 10:45 am caseworker gave me the good news that my case has been approved and asked for the passport photographs for visa stamping. He also mentioned that minimum waiting time for visa stamping would be 2 hrs. So I came out of home office building for fresh air and went to the shopping mall just opposite home office.

I came back into home office building at 12:30 pm and got my (& dependents) stamped passports at around 1 pm.

Thanks for all the valuable inputs that I received from the forum.

Wish you all luck.

Cheers,

niceguyinuk

Re: Successful Stamping at PEO, Croydon

Post by niceguyinuk » Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:02 am

hsmp12345 wrote:Hello fellow members,

Here's my in-person appointment experience at PEO, Croydon that I had today. I had booked an appointment using UKBA online system in last week of September.

Previous experience details in this thread were of great help in planning for what to expect from this appointment.

As my appointment was scheduled for 9:00 am, I reached home office at 8:30 am. After the initial security check (approx 5 mins) and documents verification (approx 15 mins), I was advised to proceed to 1st Floor. During this inital verification, all the documents were given a quick check to ensure application completeness. They would also issue you a token number that will remain with you throughout the process till the time you get stamped passports.

At first floor after making the payment, I was asked to wait in the waiting area for my token number to be called. My token number was called at around 9:30 am.

At the calling window, my caseworker asked for all the application forms (myself & dependents) and relavant supporting documents. After initial glance, caseworker mentioned that he will be doing few database verification checks (guess it was related to previous visa verification, general background verification etc.). Once satisfied with initial checks, he started with actual verification of application forms and making note of the claimed points along with provided evidences. This process took approx 45-50 mins. Thereafter, caseworker mentioned that though all looks good, these would be passed to his manager for any inputs (Appears that their manager has the final authority of approving / disapproving any case). This took approx. 15-20 mins.
At around 10:45 am caseworker gave me the good news that my case has been approved and asked for the passport photographs for visa stamping. He also mentioned that minimum waiting time for visa stamping would be 2 hrs. So I came out of home office building for fresh air and went to the shopping mall just opposite home office.

I came back into home office building at 12:30 pm and got my (& dependents) stamped passports at around 1 pm.

Wish you all luck.

Cheers,
Congratulation buddy....BTW what s exactly mean by database verification checks? will they cross check your application with all the previous application you made?

hsmp12345

Post by hsmp12345 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:26 am

niceguyinuk wrote:
Congratulation buddy....BTW what s exactly mean by database verification checks? will they cross check your application with all the previous application you made?
Thanks mate,

I was told by caseworker that he would be making few database checks during early part of process.

It is just my assumption that they would be making some random checks related to your previous application / general background (e.g. offender/criminal checks, access to Public funds). Home Office might just have access to few common databases where they can atleast make basic checks.

I reiterate that above is just my assumption based on the facts that sometime caseworkers have rejected visa applications based on info that not all details (criminal offences, public funds accessed) was provided by the applicant.

Cheers,

hsmpneha
Newly Registered

UK Tier 1 (General) visas - Applying in Person Experience

Post by hsmpneha » Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:09 pm

Hi All,

First of all many thanks to all the members for valuable info.
I had HSMP Visa and got 3 years extension for myself and 1 dependent.
My Applicantion was simple, worked for only 1 employer in last 12 months and claimed 115 points in total.

Appointment at 10:00 am Birmingham
Reached PEO at 09:00 AM, there wasnt any queue and only one person was waiting at the waiting area.

We were allowed by security to enter and they checked our belongings and took us through security check and gave one token and asked us to sit in the waiting area and to wait for that number to be called.

Upon waiting for 30 minutes, our number was called to go to one of the counters.
We went to that counter, Immigration office asked us to submit the Tier 1 Main Applicant Form and asked to remove covering letters if any.
He had a look at the Application Form and started doing some checks in the system, then he asked to show 12 months salary slips and Bank statements.

Then he asked for original degree certificate and mentioned, he knows it is not required as it has already been presented in HSMP application but he would like to check it for Qualification and English Requirements.
Then he did some calculations based on Age, Salary, Qualification etc but he couldn't locate the Degree for satisfying the English Requirement.
He said, "he knows this Degree was though in English but he is unable to locate this in his point based system."

Since I had valid IELTS Score card with me, so i mentioned I can present it if he would like to consider/see that.
He said, yeah i will have a look and he checked it in system and could find it and was ok with this proof.
He said he can check the English language evidence and details from the HSMP Application details but it would take a while so he considered IELTS Score.

Then he took the maintenance fund proof and dependent applicant form and photos.
After checking that he mentioned, every thing is fine n asked us to pay the fee in another counter and mentioned we can leave the building and can come back in couple of hours.

It was 10.15 by now.
We went out and came back at 11:40 and waited in waiting area till 12:10 - 12.15 and got a call for our token.
In 2 minutes, we got all the original documents and our passports via 3 year visa extension from the date I entered in UK on HSMP Visa.
We were asked to check the details on passports and handed over a home office letter for each applicant.
Details on Visa were correct and they returned all the original document, so we left the building at 12:30-12.35.

Thanks again to every one.
And Good luck to all Applicants.

mvent00
Diamond Member

Re: Expiry

Post by mvent00 » Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:36 pm

TaliaNC wrote:It expires 3 years from the day it was approved, which is what annoys me a bit, as I could have gotten an extra month. But ultimately in my case it's extremely unlikely I'll be here that long so don't care, just a heads up for others. Can you ask them to post-date it?
Yes, you can.

shawinam

Post by shawinam » Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:34 am

hsmp12345 wrote:Hello fellow members,

Wish you all luck.

Cheers,
Congrates!!
I have 1 question if u could help me please
1.at the time of online booking Did you mention your dependents details.
please let me know as soon possible.
thanks
shaw

hsmp12345

Post by hsmp12345 » Tue Dec 01, 2009 9:29 am

shawinam wrote:
Congrates!!
I have 1 question if u could help me please
1.at the time of online booking Did you mention your dependents details.
please let me know as soon possible.
thanks
shaw
Thanks shaw,

Please refer to my reply to your query in thread "PEO - New appointment" where you had explained your case.

Wish you all the best.

Cheers,

bermuda1983
Newly Registered

Post by bermuda1983 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:44 pm

I am trying to make an appointment for early Feb. Have tried to book one on line but failed. Which number do I have to call to make the appointment? Thanks

engi_guy
Newly Registered

Post by engi_guy » Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:03 pm

bermuda1983 wrote:I am trying to make an appointment for early Feb. Have tried to book one on line but failed. Which number do I have to call to make the appointment? Thanks
I just got appointment for 19/01/2009 in Sheffield!! Keep trying online...

crack
Newly Registered

Post by crack » Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:40 am

Hi,
I have been a silent observer of this forum for a long time.Now its my turn to payback

I got my HSMP converted to Tier 1 General last Tuesday.

Booked via phone on 13th october. Got appointment for 15th Dec at PEO Croydon.

Appointment at 9:45. Reached PEO at 8:30. Was let in at 9:10.

After going through the airport style security was directed at a counter from prelim check of application form.

Prelim check of form - 9:30 - 9:45

Was told to go to the first floor for payment of fees. Paid cash £1020 + 50 (dependent).

After payment was told to sit in the sitting area. Wait statrted at 9:45.
Number was called at 10:30 and went to the counter. A middle aged man asked me for my+dependents application form. He did sometihng for about 1 hour. Didnt ask me for anything else.Kept on waiting
At about 11:30 he told me to give him all the supporting documents and come back at 1:00.
Called me back at 1:30 to the counter and told me that i ave been granted 3 years visa. Told me to collect my passport at abou2:15 from counter 16.
He told me that i have been granted the visa till Dec 2012. I told him my current visa expires in jan 2010 hence my three year visa should start from Jan 2010 to Jan 2013.he went and checked with some one and told me I was right. He corrected the date and told me to wait for my stamped passport.
Received my + dep passport at about 3:30. Some problem with the visa printing machine,hence the delay.
Everything was really smooth and overall a good exp.

Points claimed
Age-20
Quali- 30 (BE form India)
Salry-45 ( payslips and bank staments, also letter from employer)
Uk exp-5
Marriage certi.
Degree certi
__-
Add docs
-NARIC letter
-Letter for Eng from Uni.

Thanks a lot for all the help guys.

billa_sss
Newly Registered

My in person experience

Post by billa_sss » Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:42 pm

Hi Guys,

Thanks all for your guidance in applying for my extension. I had an excellent experience in applying in person. I am sharing my experience here. My appointment was schedule for 11.15 a.m 23rd december. I reached croydon office around 10.00 a.m, but they requested me to come back around 10.30 a.m. It was quite cold, so walked to the close by shopping center. Returned back exactly around 10.30 a.m. stood in the security check queue waited for 10 mins then again another line to meet the first PEO officer who verifies all the documents including the photos. Again after 10 mins i got my token, Walked to first floor to pay my visa fees. Again waited for 15 mins in the queue. then waited for nearly 30 mins in the sitting hall. One of PEO supervisor called few token numbers and requested us to goto second floor. Then I walked to second floor, waited for my turn.

Finally, I heard my token number after waiting till 12.20 p.m. Then walked to window and submitted my documents to the PEO officer. After she went through my application and said she thought that I am applying for student visa. Then she said I think you need to go to another window and talk to the PEO officer sitting at that window. Then I walked to window spoke to PEO officer. He said we are sorry, we are running behind due to system failure. Please be seated I will request one of the PEO officer to look at your Tier-1 G application. Then I walked back to where i was sitting, waited for my next call again, mean while the person sitting next to me asked me what happened? I said to her, someone called me from that window and asked me goto this window and he says to wait and i said that is what i am doing. She said even my appointment is 11.15 and i am still waiting. Then within another 15 mins some one again called my token nmber, I walked to the PEO officer at the window and she said I will look at your application, but it will take lot of time so I will take break inbetween. she asked me is that ok?. You dont have a choice other than to say yes. I said Yes. then she just asked me to give only my passports to her. I submitted it and she said i am currently working on someone else application let me complete it and get back to you is that ok? Do you any choice other than to say yes. Then she requested me to sit before her window in the sitting hall. so that it would be easy for her to call me. And she called the previous application couples and started discussing with them.

She called me from her window around 1.30 p.m to submit my application, payslips, bank statement and P60. I told her i have p60 but i never mentioned it in my application still do you required my P60?. She said she required it. Then as i posted earlier in the board asking about the surname change appears in my wife visa page. she questioned me about that. I showed her the new changes in the visa page still she wasnt convinced then I said after marriage I recently requested to update my wife surname in her passport and you can find the update in my new renewed passport in the spouse column. It took a while to make her understand why my first name is used as her surnmae, she read several time the observation remarks in my wife visa page. she took a while to say ok. I think after that she asked me again go to shopping center and comeback around 3 p.m before they close the entrance. Since i have already been there once, i just waited there.

she once again called me around 3.15p.m asking me to highlight my salary in the bank statements submitted. She said i knew that you provided page information in the covering letter still highlighting all your salary to process faster. I obliged and highlighted the same.

Again she called me around 4.15 p.m to ask me some clarificaiton regarding the dependant bank statament and asked me to go back whereever i was sitting.

Again she called me back around 5.15 p.m, only person sitting in the long sitting hall which can accomdate around 200 persons in the second floor. She said that you are given an extension till 23 dec 2012. Then she realised immediately that she has given wrong dates and requested me to wait again. The security person was just starring at me, no words for him. after 15 mins she gave back my original statements and certificates and asked me to collect my passport from first floor.

I walked downstairs and found only 5 people are waiting to collect there passport and realised that they have come for 10.30 appointment in the morning.

oh, very long day, but no other choice.

Finally happy to see my passport had the entry clearances stamp and walked away from the embassy around 6 p.m

calvtan

PEO Croydon - 8th Jan 2010 - HSMP Extension - Tier 1 General

Post by calvtan » Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:23 pm

Hello All

I was on HSMP and apply for extension through Tier 1 (General) today.

Case: HSMP Extension - Tier 1 General
Applied in person: 08/01/10 - 9.45am - Croydon PEO
Application Approved: 11:45am
Visa Collected: 12.45pm

Points claimed:
Qualification: 35
Earnings: 15 (6 months durations - i.e. Jun 09 - Dec 09)
UK Experience: 05

Plus, the usual 10 points for Maintenance & 10 points for English Language

HSMP Visa valid between Feb 08 - Feb 10
After today's process, Tier 1 (General) - Jan 10 - Feb 13 (to complete the 5 yrs requirement)

Storyline:

Booked via online on 2nd December 2009 (~ 7pm).
Got appointment for 8th January 2010 at PEO Croydon.

9:00 - Reached PEO and going through the airport style security

9:30 - 9:45 Preliminary check (look at application forms & maintenance funds (bank statements))

9:45 - 10:00 PAINFUL bit - PAYMENT of FEES £1020 - Credit card

10:00 - 10:45 Waiting at sitting area (Information screen, showing my number 5th in the queue for - Premium Non-biometric)
10:45 - 10:50 Number was called, saw the lady, but she seems abit new to Tier 1, then I think she felt uncomfortable and talk to her colleague.
Was then directed to go back to sitting area and told that the next available counter is ~ 10 - 15 mins time

11:00 - 11:45 Number called again, another lady, knows the Tier 1 / HSMP Extension stuff quite well I assume cause ask confidently in initial questions (i.e. HSMP extension to Tier 1 General basic questions) - very polite as well
Requested just the basic: Forms, Passports (Age & Visa), Degree (Qualifications), Payslips & Bank Statements (Earnings, UK Experience & Maintenance).
I wanted to show her the initial HSMP Approval letter for English Language, but she say she doesn't need it as she can checked it in the system.
So, she only needed the basic documents - nothing more, nothing less

She mentioned that it will take a while while she adds up the salary bit, so, I just sit in front of the counter reading my magazine.
After adding up, the only query she ask was where the PAYDATE on my payslip so she could colloborate with the Bank statements
As I was paid weekly, I did provide her a simple table (tax week, gross, paydate, and net pay), but she didn't need it, she must have done it lots of time.
She then went away for about 5 mins to photocopies all those documents and I can see her already signing the approval letter (assuming she already approach her manager for approval during the photocopy process)

11:45 - She confirms with me that it has been approved, and ask me to confirm if Feb 13 is the correct expiry, and I say YES (I did have a post-it note to confirm the expiry date)
Returned all the original documents to me, except current Passport
Was ask to come back in an hour to collect passport with vignette

12:00 - 12:45 - Whitgift centre for lunch

12:45 - Collected passport with the Tier 1 visa, checked everything in order (name & expiry), the lady who done my case did walk pass by and check with me if everything is Ok.
I say fine & thanks. Tidy all documents and leave!

All in all, 3 hrs and 45 mins, I thought was quite a good record, considering the other incidents I have read on this forum in particular Croydon PEO.
Everything went smoothly and overall was good experience.

My only concern was the 6-months only salary, but I have prepared the Guide - Highlighted Point 104., just in case, but was never asked any question on it.

I really hope the next time I visit Croydon PEO is for the Indefinite Leave to Remain. (2nd visit - first SEGS, then today, Tier 1)

If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to msg me.

Otherwise, thanks everyone who share their experience and mod's invaluable guidance as it gives us the ability to apply confidently.

Have a great weekend!

Regards,
calvtan

hsmpaspirant2008

Re: PEO Croydon - 8th Jan 2010 - HSMP Extension - Tier 1 Gen

Post by hsmpaspirant2008 » Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:28 am

Congrats on getting your visa and thanks for posting your experience.

Did you get a visa for more than 3 years to help your ILR in the future?. or am I misunderstanding your post?.

Thanks very much.
calvtan wrote:Hello All

I was on HSMP and apply for extension through Tier 1 (General) today.

Case: HSMP Extension - Tier 1 General
Applied in person: 08/01/10 - 9.45am - Croydon PEO
Application Approved: 11:45am
Visa Collected: 12.45pm

Points claimed:
Qualification: 35
Earnings: 15 (6 months durations - i.e. Jun 09 - Dec 09)
UK Experience: 05

Plus, the usual 10 points for Maintenance & 10 points for English Language

HSMP Visa valid between Feb 08 - Feb 10
After today's process, Tier 1 (General) - Jan 10 - Feb 13 (to complete the 5 yrs requirement)

Storyline:

Booked via online on 2nd December 2009 (~ 7pm).
Got appointment for 8th January 2010 at PEO Croydon.

9:00 - Reached PEO and going through the airport style security

9:30 - 9:45 Preliminary check (look at application forms & maintenance funds (bank statements))

9:45 - 10:00 PAINFUL bit - PAYMENT of FEES £1020 - Credit card

10:00 - 10:45 Waiting at sitting area (Information screen, showing my number 5th in the queue for - Premium Non-biometric)
10:45 - 10:50 Number was called, saw the lady, but she seems abit new to Tier 1, then I think she felt uncomfortable and talk to her colleague.
Was then directed to go back to sitting area and told that the next available counter is ~ 10 - 15 mins time

11:00 - 11:45 Number called again, another lady, knows the Tier 1 / HSMP Extension stuff quite well I assume cause ask confidently in initial questions (i.e. HSMP extension to Tier 1 General basic questions) - very polite as well
Requested just the basic: Forms, Passports (Age & Visa), Degree (Qualifications), Payslips & Bank Statements (Earnings, UK Experience & Maintenance).
I wanted to show her the initial HSMP Approval letter for English Language, but she say she doesn't need it as she can checked it in the system.
So, she only needed the basic documents - nothing more, nothing less

She mentioned that it will take a while while she adds up the salary bit, so, I just sit in front of the counter reading my magazine.
After adding up, the only query she ask was where the PAYDATE on my payslip so she could colloborate with the Bank statements
As I was paid weekly, I did provide her a simple table (tax week, gross, paydate, and net pay), but she didn't need it, she must have done it lots of time.
She then went away for about 5 mins to photocopies all those documents and I can see her already signing the approval letter (assuming she already approach her manager for approval during the photocopy process)

11:45 - She confirms with me that it has been approved, and ask me to confirm if Feb 13 is the correct expiry, and I say YES (I did have a post-it note to confirm the expiry date)
Returned all the original documents to me, except current Passport
Was ask to come back in an hour to collect passport with vignette

12:00 - 12:45 - Whitgift centre for lunch

12:45 - Collected passport with the Tier 1 visa, checked everything in order (name & expiry), the lady who done my case did walk pass by and check with me if everything is Ok.
I say fine & thanks. Tidy all documents and leave!

All in all, 3 hrs and 45 mins, I thought was quite a good record, considering the other incidents I have read on this forum in particular Croydon PEO.
Everything went smoothly and overall was good experience.

My only concern was the 6-months only salary, but I have prepared the Guide - Highlighted Point 104., just in case, but was never asked any question on it.

I really hope the next time I visit Croydon PEO is for the Indefinite Leave to Remain. (2nd visit - first SEGS, then today, Tier 1)

If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to msg me.

Otherwise, thanks everyone who share their experience and mod's invaluable guidance as it gives us the ability to apply confidently.

Have a great weekend!

Regards,
calvtan

calvtan

Post by calvtan » Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:20 pm

hsmpaspirant2008 wrote:Congrats on getting your visa and thanks for posting your experience.

Did you get a visa for more than 3 years to help your ILR in the future?. or am I misunderstanding your post?.

Thanks very much.
No, I think it is automatically given from the initial date. i.e my HSMP started in Feb 08, therefore 5 years for ILR is Feb 2013.

Although i apply yesterday, Jan 10, instead of exact 3 yrs, they give 3yrs and 1 month (to match my initial HSMP). So, my new expiry is now Feb 2013, exactly 5 yrs from my initial HSMP - Feb 08.

Hope this clear the matter.
Last edited by calvtan on Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Post by aruni4470 » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:22 pm

calvtan wrote:
hsmpaspirant2008 wrote:Congrats on getting your visa and thanks for posting your experience.

Thanks very much.
No, I think it is automatically given from the initial date. i.e my HSMP started in Feb 08, therefore 5 years for ILR is Feb 2013.

Eligibility for ILR is not from 5 years from your visa start date but, from the actual date you landed in UK.

Although i apply yesterday, Jan 10, instead of exact 3 yrs, they give 3yrs and 1 month (to match my initial HSMP). So, my new expiry is now Feb 2013, exactly 5 yrs from my initial HSMP - Feb 08.

Hope this clear the matter.

calvtan

Post by calvtan » Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:09 am

aruni4470 wrote:
calvtan wrote:

Eligibility for ILR is not from 5 years from your visa start date but, from the actual date you landed in UK.
I converted from Work Permit in UK, therefore in my case, the start date is the equivalent of ~actual date landed in UK.

Correct me if wrong.

And future, I will be adding time from WP to complete the 5 yrs,so, hopefully should get ILR before Feb 13.

Thanks.
Last edited by calvtan on Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Post by aruni4470 » Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:32 am

calvtan wrote:
aruni4470 wrote:
calvtan wrote:

I converted from Work Permit in UK, therefore in my case, the start date is the equivalent of ~actual date landed in UK.

Correct me if wrong.

And future, I will be adding time from WP to complete the 5 yrs,so, hopefully should get ILR before Feb 13.

Thanks.
When I read your post, I got that impression. No offense. Yeah if you were on workpermit, you can combine the time on WP and HSMP/Tier 1 to complete the 5 year eligibility for ILR. Thanks

fahsag
Newly Registered

Hi

Post by fahsag » Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:43 pm

Not sure if this question is asked before but can someone tell me what form should I select when booking online for an appointment to get my HSMP visa (Tier 1 General) extended for further 3 years. Any help would be highly appriciated.

Thanks

Fahad

calvtan

Post by calvtan » Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:47 am

aruni4470 wrote:
calvtan wrote:
aruni4470 wrote:
calvtan wrote:

Correct me if wrong.

Thanks.
When I read your post, I got that impression. No offense. Yeah if you were on workpermit, you can combine the time on WP and HSMP/Tier 1 to complete the 5 year eligibility for ILR. Thanks
hello aruni4470,

please excuse me for causing the confusion, never in anyway taken ur words seriously, i just thought, you might be expert, and i might be wrong, therefore "correct me if wrong" was in a friendly way.

thanks for the confirmation.

we are here to support each other, so, just providing as much info as i know.

calvtan

Re: Hi

Post by calvtan » Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:54 am

fahsag wrote:Not sure if this question is asked before but can someone tell me what form should I select when booking online for an appointment to get my HSMP visa (Tier 1 General) extended for further 3 years. Any help would be highly appriciated.

Thanks

Fahad
Hello Fahad,

Not very clear with you query, but:
For option for booking online on UKBA website, choose PBS T1.
For application form, the usual UKBA website.

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Post by aruni4470 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:57 am

calvtan wrote:
aruni4470 wrote:
calvtan wrote:
aruni4470 wrote:

Correct me if wrong.

Thanks.
hello aruni4470,

please excuse me for causing the confusion, never in anyway taken ur words seriously, i just thought, you might be expert, and i might be wrong, therefore "correct me if wrong" was in a friendly way.

thanks for the confirmation.

we are here to support each other, so, just providing as much info as i know.
No worries buddy. PLease check your PM.

fahsag
Newly Registered

hi

Post by fahsag » Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:59 pm

Thanks calvtan.. thats exactly what I wanted to know. Unfortunately I cannot seem to get appointment anywhere during the second and third week of February. Called them today as well but they said the earliest date they have is 22nd Feb whereas my visa runs out on 21st Feb.

Not sure what to do. Probably will have to apply through post.

Thanks

Fahad

camcan

Primeum service experienc

Post by camcan » Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:00 pm

I got a very quick experience but in a bad way...

I arrived 13 jan.... got through security my number called within 15 mins of appointment time... went to desk the lady enterd info in the computer. check bank statment and payslips... and than asked for degree... i told her it wasn't required as is supplied with intial application.. but never the less i have it so you can take it..... she said have you heard that passports might not be given today as we are havng back logs ... she than said i will be giving 3 year visa from the date of expiry.....You will get your documents back by post within two weeks.... i said But what fee should i pay than i was told the premium fee.......she said its snowing to hard and we dont want to keep anyone too long ... i said thats fine i can wait.... she said no sorry it will be sent within two week by speical delivery .... i told her my emloyer would ask me for the extended visa.... so can you please give me a lette that you guyz will post back the results or my documents and application are with you.... i was told no.. than she gave her landline number and said you can give that...... i was not happy... but didn't do anything just went out... i have seen some others who have had the same experience and got there documents back wihtin 5-6 days being told the same..... please let me know if anyone has had similar exprience and should i complain ? because i dont know whether it would make the matters good or worst

Please share if some one has had similar experience

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Re: Primeum service experienc

Post by aruni4470 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:43 pm

camcan wrote:I got a very quick experience but in a bad way...

I arrived 13 jan.... got through security my number called within 15 mins of appointment time... went to desk the lady enterd info in the computer. check bank statment and payslips... and than asked for degree... i told her it wasn't required as is supplied with intial application.. but never the less i have it so you can take it..... she said have you heard that passports might not be given today as we are havng back logs ... she than said i will be giving 3 year visa from the date of expiry.....You will get your documents back by post within two weeks.... i said But what fee should i pay than i was told the premium fee.......she said its snowing to hard and we dont want to keep anyone too long ... i said thats fine i can wait.... she said no sorry it will be sent within two week by speical delivery .... i told her my emloyer would ask me for the extended visa.... so can you please give me a lette that you guyz will post back the results or my documents and application are with you.... i was told no.. than she gave her landline number and said you can give that...... i was not happy... but didn't do anything just went out... i have seen some others who have had the same experience and got there documents back wihtin 5-6 days being told the same..... please let me know if anyone has had similar exprience and should i complain ? because i dont know whether it would make the matters good or worst

See this camcan

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=49834

camcan

Re: Primeum service experienc

Post by camcan » Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:48 pm

aruni4470 wrote:
camcan wrote:I got a very quick experience but in a bad way...

See this camcan

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=49834

Thanks for the link i have gone through it already and posted there as well.... its just un believable.....its really bad to see that even though your paying 1200 pounds yet you can't get served