ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Barclays Statements Printed from the Self Service Kiosk

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Master_Blaster

Barclays Statements Printed from the Self Service Kiosk

Post by Master_Blaster » Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:14 pm

For the maintenance funds for HSMP to Tier 1 (G) extension, has anyone submitted the statements that you get from the self service kiosk in the Barclays branches?

I have got these statements for my ISA account and have also got them attested (stamped and signed) by a staff in the branch.

Has anyone submitted them successfully in the past? I am just worrying whether this is enough or should I order for original looking statements?

vks

Re: Barclays Statements Printed from the Self Service Kiosk

Post by vks » Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:33 pm

Master_Blaster wrote:For the maintenance funds for HSMP to Tier 1 (G) extension, has anyone submitted the statements that you get from the self service kiosk in the Barclays branches?

I have got these statements for my ISA account and have also got them attested (stamped and signed) by a staff in the branch.

Has anyone submitted them successfully in the past? I am just worrying whether this is enough or should I order for original looking statements?
You should be OK, if it has all the details specified in the guidance.

Just be wary of one thing though
Tier 1 (General) Policy Guidance page 36 of 44 Ad hoc bank statements printed on the bank’s letterhead are admissible as evidence (this excludes mini-statements from cash points).
Regards,
vks

Master_Blaster

Post by Master_Blaster » Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:37 pm

Thanks VKS. It is surely not a Mini Statement. It is printed on A4 size and has Barclays and Logo on the top. Just that it is not in color and it is like a computer printout.

I just wanted to check if anyone had submitted this in the past and got approvals.

narulade

Post by narulade » Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:39 pm

to be on safer side i will suggest go to bank ask them to stamp and sigh for you .. i don't think without sign and stamp HO will accept it.

Master_Blaster

Post by Master_Blaster » Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:43 pm

narulade

I have got them attested (stamped and signed) by a staff in the branch.

I just wanted to check, has anyone submitted similar attested statements from self service kiosk in the past and whether it is enough?
narulade wrote:to be on safer side i will suggest go to bank ask them to stamp and sigh for you .. i don't think without sign and stamp HO will accept it.

narulade

Post by narulade » Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:47 pm

i have submitted them .. but i am waiting for my result.. but i think that should be ok .. but other snr members can guide us further.

Master_Blaster

Post by Master_Blaster » Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:00 pm

Thanks narulade. When did you apply?

Any other success stories with such statements, anyone?
narulade wrote:i have submitted them .. but i am waiting for my result.. but i think that should be ok .. but other snr members can guide us further.

hsmp12345

Post by hsmp12345 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:09 pm

Hi Master_Blaster,

If you may still have some time, you might also try to request the business card of the Barclays office who attested your statements.

This would help make your case strong and would be very handy if home office may want to give a call for verification.

Please note that this business card is not mandatory and my above suggestion is just to make your case foolproof :)

Wish you best of luck.

Cheers,

pritamsingh98
BANNED

Post by pritamsingh98 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:23 pm

Master_Blaster wrote:narulade

I have got them attested (stamped and signed) by a staff in the branch.

I just wanted to check, has anyone submitted similar attested statements from self service kiosk in the past and whether it is enough?
narulade wrote:to be on safer side i will suggest go to bank ask them to stamp and sigh for you .. i don't think without sign and stamp HO will accept it.

yap correct ...............