ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

hearing been heard

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

alisonpal

hearing been heard

Post by alisonpal » Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:22 am

hi just to let ya all know that hubbys hearing was on 19th november so we still waiting a decision and maybe its a gd one as none from home office showed up at hearing and judge was none to happy about there dearly beloved comments so heres hoping

jaanabee

Re: hearing been heard

Post by jaanabee » Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:58 pm

alisonpal wrote:hi just to let ya all know that hubbys hearing was on 19th november so we still waiting a decision and maybe its a gd one as none from home office showed up at hearing and judge was none to happy about there dearly beloved comments so heres hoping
hi alisonpal...;im in the same situation...how was court? what was it like? what do u mean home office did not show up???? sorry for all the questions,just trying to be prepared as ever - my case is complex,i could do with any help

i hope it is good news for u :)

jaanabee

Post by jaanabee » Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:02 pm

alisonpal wrote:hi just to let ya all know that hubbys hearing was on 19th november so we still waiting a decision and maybe its a gd one as none from home office showed up at hearing and judge was none to happy about there dearly beloved comments so heres hoping
hi alisonpal...;im in the same situation...how was court? what was it like? what do u mean home office did not show up???? sorry for all the questions,just trying to be prepared as ever - my case is complex,i could do with any help

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:36 am

hi just to let ya all know that hubbys hearing was on 19th november so we still waiting a decision and maybe its a gd one as none from home office showed up at hearing and judge was none to happy about there dearly beloved comments so heres hoping
This is nothing new. Usually it means they have messed it up and cant even be bothered to show up in court, which is good news for you,because it means your loved one will get their visa.

Its just a pity they had let it dragged that long for no apparent reason

alisonpal

Post by alisonpal » Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:11 pm

jaanabee wrote:

the court was ok just asked a few questions really nothing to worry about as i was a wreck but once they asked me all that was it over in 30 mins so good luck

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:32 pm

You can go to these courts and sit at the back to listen to what goes on.Its a public court.

Just ask receptionist to let you know of a case that is similar to yours and just go in and sit in and look , lsiten and learn :P

prettypolitical

Post by prettypolitical » Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:32 pm

Hi Alsionpal glad to hear you have been to court and the ball is rolling please let us know your outcome i wish u all the best!!! :)
???REUNITED???

alisonpal

Post by alisonpal » Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:31 pm

prettypolitical wrote:Hi Alsionpal glad to hear you have been to court and the ball is rolling please let us know your outcome i wish u all the best!!! :)
been to court got another refusal they still saying its marriage of convience shabash there idiots they need to look at whats a real marriage and whats a marriage of convience .. just got word yesterday now need to call lawyer tommorow .. dont know whats next what ever is thrown at us we will always be together no matter what

prettypolitical

Post by prettypolitical » Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:38 pm

Hi alisonpal

I have sent you a PM....be strong....i know its difficult
???REUNITED???

alisonpal

Post by alisonpal » Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:45 am

prettypolitical wrote:Hi alisonpal

I have sent you a PM....be strong....i know its difficult

thanx for the support i am just stuck now

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:31 am

Alsion

What were the reason they still refused you on. Could you explain a little bit more.

You said nobody showed up from the HO for your hearing,did they adjourn it for another day? and is that when you found out that they had refused you?

Its all a bit confusing here. If you can clearly state what happened at hearing, maybe some of us can advise you further. :roll:

alisonpal

Post by alisonpal » Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:27 pm

batleykhan wrote:Alsion

What were the reason they still refused you on. Could you explain a little bit more.

You said nobody showed up from the HO for your hearing,did they adjourn it for another day? and is that when you found out that they had refused you?

Its all a bit confusing here. If you can clearly state what happened at hearing, maybe some of us can advise you further. :roll:
yeah there was just me judge and lawyer nobody from home office side was present .1. they asked why my mother came to uk in 2007 when her husband died then .infact b4 they had asked us for death certificate and we showed them he died in 2006 dont understand why the home office would be querying this as they did ..now they still saying its a marriage of convience we have submitted over 2000 sheets of proof that we are in a real relationship but still they refusing us ..lawyer is now saying he going down the legal route whatever that means am confused and had enough am now bk in inida with my hubby i am unsure what other proof they need .. can u advise me what the legal route ,means as obviousley we will be appealling again