ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Immigration Solicitors

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Thomas45
BANNED

Immigration Solicitors

Post by Thomas45 » Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:16 am

I used this consultancy and they put me through to a top solicitor and he helped my immigration problem but was also cheap.
Edit: advert for business consultancy company deleted

biicha
Newly Registered

Post by biicha » Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:06 pm

Hello,

can I ask how much did you pay? I am concidering to get help because the UK Border Agency is trying to make my life really difficult and they are so confusing.

Thanks.

Casa

Post by Casa » Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:11 pm

Biicha...this was advertising a business consultancy...not a registered Immigration Advisor...which is why I deleted it.

dublin3
- thin ice -

Post by dublin3 » Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:40 am

I don't understand why people want to make mess in this forum why can't they understand people here can be in problems its not very nice to play with their feelings I appreciate CASA you have deleted the add and scams like this should be banned on this forum.

Casa

Post by Casa » Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:09 pm

Yes Rebel...I deleted it to avoid members being at risk of 'exploitation'.
Biicha...if you need help, contact an OISC Registered Immigration Advisor, who will give you a breakdown of fees before you instruct them.