ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Appeal Allowed Visa Stamped Timings - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

Waqar1
Newly Registered

Allowed appeal

Post by Waqar1 » Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:10 am

Congrats bro Topgun,
I am really happy to heard you got passport as i have similar case as well and resubmitt passport at 6th july.pray for us as well

Regards

mna8

Hi

Post by mna8 » Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:48 am

Hi,

Just to update you guys that my friend who applied on 27/05/09 got his passport and he got a call from Gerrys that his passport is ready for collection. His Visa was stamped on 18/11/09 and his TB expire today also. He will be travelling with the expire TB Certificate. His application was after successful appeal.

Thanks
mna

AS2009
Newly Registered

Re: Allowed appeal

Post by AS2009 » Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:25 pm

Waqar1 wrote:Congrats bro Topgun,
I am really happy to heard you got passport as i have similar case as well and resubmitt passport at 6th july.pray for us as well

Regards
Salam waqar bro,

Don"t worry InshaAllah u will have a good news soon bro, praying for you all.

Today i have got my visa after 8 months of waiting. Thanks to Allah (SWT).
thanks to all of you too for your support and prayers.

Good luck to all

DulheRaja

Post by DulheRaja » Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:21 pm

AS2009 wrote:

Regards
Salam waqar bro,

Good luck to all
what about the tb???
Damn to the BHC Islamabad!!!

AS2009
Newly Registered

Post by AS2009 » Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:39 pm

DulheRaja wrote:
AS2009 wrote:

Regards
Salam waqar bro,

Good luck to all
what about the tb???
Mine was expired on 9th September, Just gonna re do it before i depart , just incase.

TOPGUN

Post by TOPGUN » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:44 pm

AS2009 wrote:

Regards
Salam waqar bro,

Good luck to all
congrats AS, really happy to hear the good news.

TOPGUN

Post by TOPGUN » Fri Nov 20, 2009 11:51 pm

Regards
INSHALLAH you will hear the good news soon as things are moving now. my prayers are with u and all you havent get the passport yet,

Regards,

DulheRaja

Post by DulheRaja » Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:19 pm

Well look most of u got their passport back and most are relaxin in uk rite now :) Well i had a letter from Home Office after contacting my MP that they have to clear the backlog before the 1st of december thats why they got extra staff for and the ppl in Abu Dhabi are helping them out.As u noticed a lot of ppl received the Tofha (Passport) Back during November,so dont worry ,but its not like if u have submitted ur pp in october u will have it back before 1st december.I think passport who are waiting to be processed for more than 3 months ( i guess) will be returned soon.

Message to the BHC islamabad:Chappal marran main pathi huwee twadde mun te ,haram khorro!!!

LOL

mikael_alee
Newly Registered

Seeking Immediate reply about appeal...

Post by mikael_alee » Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:42 pm

Hey Guys,

I am a student from Pakistan’s Capital. The first time i applied for a UK student Visa was back in 2007, i was refused due to some misconceptions found in the bank statement. However, a year and a half later in 2009,i decided to go on with the full throttle and applied again, allowing no room for an discrepancy to hamper my chances of success.

However, to my amazement, i was refused again on the basis of *assumptions* that ECO does not believe that i will take up study once i reach there (although i had paid fee in advance).

Anyways, i lodged an appeal with the tribunal this time and by Gods grace, i am finally allowed with the appeal, i received the call in letter from BHC and submitted my passport few days ago. In the call in letter from local British Embassy, they had only asked for the documents which were ticked, these included (University Visa Letter, TB Test & Passport).
Now comes my Question !

Q) They did not ask for the updated bank statement nor any other educational documents, and although i wanted to attach, but i was advised by my peers not to. The problem is that i changed my bank account and i wanted to let them know. Now i am operating with HSBC and before it was a local bank.

I want to ask, what if they check my old bank Acc? Will the appeal be void? Or will they ask for explanation? Or will my appeal be disallowed automatically.

I have heard the appeal becomes null & void in such a case and i will be barged from getting a visa.

How trues is it? and how many chances are that i get the visa after appeal is approved?

I seek immediate reply. Also, now that backlog has been cleared how many chances are there that i can get passport back by end of January?
Kindest Regards
Mikael Alee

dublin3
- thin ice -

Post by dublin3 » Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:15 pm

You don't have to send any educational docs or your bank statement with that just send your passport and rest they have asked.
And as far as I know the only reason your appeal can be disallowed is that your college. if its still on UKBA colleges list then its fine otherwise change your college as soon as possible.

mikael_alee
Newly Registered

Post by mikael_alee » Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:39 pm

rebel82 wrote:You don't have to send any educational docs or your bank statement with that just send your passport and rest they have asked.
And as far as I know the only reason your appeal can be disallowed is that your college. if its still on UKBA colleges list then its fine otherwise change your college as soon as possible.
Rebel, i checked the status of my College before applying and during the case too, it is a registered sponsor with UKBA and the rating is *A*, here you go
http://www.lsbf.org.uk/school/news.html ... tory&id=78

So i should be less worried now?

Cheers and thanks for the help

VASEY

Post by VASEY » Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:36 pm

anyone had a swift response yet my wife only applied at the beginning of November so i know i must be patient

freedomofspeech

stundent visa appeal allowed

Post by freedomofspeech » Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:56 pm

Hello Everyone !! My college finally reappeard in UKBA list. Inshallah I hope I will now get my student visa soon.

mikael_alee
Newly Registered

Post by mikael_alee » Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:16 pm

hey,

does anyone know that how long will it take for currently allowed "student appeals" which submitted passport in November 2nd week?

Here's the scenario:

Official Time (25 working Days)
One Person Claimed (10-15 working days *I would never buy this,obviously*)
Many Individuals claim (Minimum 3 months to 6 months)

Please guide, anyone:?

freedomofspeech

stundent visa appeal allowed

Post by freedomofspeech » Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:04 am

Well, I think embassy visa processing time has been decreased and appeal allowed cases they are probably taking no more than a month so just make sure your college/institution is in the UKBA list , otherwise it will create a lot of problems.

Thank you

zoomaj
Mood:

New post

Post by zoomaj » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:25 pm

Hi guys,

im an active member but i think this group is excellent as i now at the final hurdle in this visa process,

let me just giv u brief story, im from the UK went pakistan got married June 2008, applied in Nov 2008, got rejected Jan 09 appealed within 28 days in Feb 2009, had oral hearing at beginning of Oct 2009, Won the APPEAL, i gotta letter in mid Oct to confirm the Success, and this is where it has ended! my wife has not received any letter, me and another guy on another forum had same timescales and had appeal at same place too, his wife from India and she has even received the call in letter! what are Pakistan playing at?? i feel like burning there Embassy down Ba***rds, anyone else in my situation??? please give me some re assurance im not the only one in this boat??? cos it feels like this at the moment

DulheRaja

Post by DulheRaja » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:17 pm

Same here,waiting nearly 8 month to have a damn passport stamped by those Pakistani British Embassy.They are a sone of an ..... they dont respond and put u everytime to those smurfs at gerry fedex who dont have a clue what they r talking about.

zoomaj
Mood:

Post by zoomaj » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:45 pm

oh my god!my wifes not even submitted her passport yet! so ur saying after my wife gets letter to hand in passport when ever that is! there is another wait! not good bruv??? can u not do anything???

HeartGambler
Newly Registered

Post by HeartGambler » Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:40 am

Hello Guys Just want to find that I have received my Call Letter today after an allowed appeal on the 26th Oct, but they have not asked for any photographs so what should I do? I contacted gerrys but they do not know anything about it. Please advise as I have booked ap appointment for next week.

Also if anyone have numbers for IOM karachi.

Thanks

Waqar1
Newly Registered

Post by Waqar1 » Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:54 am

Hi heargambler
if you got call letter to resubmit passport(settlment allowed appeal case) you don't need any pictures.
things you need
1: Passport
2:T-B certificate New one
3:Sponsors passport copy
4:On a paper intended date of travell

thats all you need. you need to have new tb certificate and for that obviously you need pictures but not to submit in Gerrys.

Regards

HeartGambler
Newly Registered

Post by HeartGambler » Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:01 pm

Thanks Waqar...Also they have asked on the letter intended date of travel which will probably not be the actual as its highly unlikely tha I wll get my passport back but strangely they have asked me 'length of stay' how the hell wil I know how lng will I stay may b year may b 2 may b 10..... I dont knw...plz advise and do u have any idea how long does the allowed settlement appeal take after the new reforms...and the copy of sponsor passport is just the 2 pages or the whole passport and does it need to b attested....

Thanks a lot

Waqar1
Newly Registered

Post by Waqar1 » Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:53 am

Hi heartgambler
you are right about intended date of travell that is joke they don't give back passport before that date anyway just write any date and about how long you will stay so obviously if your wife is there you are gona stay for permenanetly lolz. you are asking about time frame about that you can just pray as they have so called backlog some people get passport early but i have never seen anybody on couple of web based before 3 and half month as i am waiting it will be 5 months tommarow.But don't loose hope if really backlog is clear which i think will be clear soon then you never know you get your passport back soon.Gerrys don't have even clue how long BHC take when you will submit ask them they will say around 1 month but after you will see it is not 1 month.But i pray for you when your time will come they don't take much time.
Regards

TOPGUN

Post by TOPGUN » Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:57 am

salam every1,

Just want to update you guys that i have reached Manchester on 3 dec by the GRACE OF ALLAH. Immigration officer didnt ask about the TB certificate. He just asked me when did you get marry, whats your wife profession, why have you come here(REALLY A STUPID QUESTION). thats all.

I pray every1 waiting for there passport gets the good news soon INSALLAH.

Regards,

HeartGambler
Newly Registered

Post by HeartGambler » Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:27 am

Thanks Waqar I really hope that it does not take that long and pray IA that u will get ur passport soon ........the sponsor passport copy is just the page with the pix & data information of the british passport or the entire passport..

Thanks

Waqar1
Newly Registered

Post by Waqar1 » Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:19 am

sorry heartgambler forget to write about that yes only one page where picture and all information you need that page copy i hope they will not take long time after clearing backlog.