ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

TOPGUN

Post by TOPGUN » Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:04 pm

EID MUBARAK TO YOU ASWELL AND ALL . MAY YOU ALL HEAR GOOD NEWS SOON.

salmaniftekhar
Newly Registered

Email from UKHUB

Post by salmaniftekhar » Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:23 pm

Hi all

I have recieved this email from UKHUB has anyone elses recieved this before please have a look for me.

Dear Salman
Thank you for your inquiry. A decision has now been made on your visa application, you will be contacted, as soon has the processing centre gets through each application in turn. please be patient because we are very busy at this time, alternatively contact your nearest visa post where you applied, or look for further guidance on the UK VISA WEBSITE. Please do not clogg up the email system by sending repeated emails to our in-box thank you.

Just to clarify my wife applied for her visa from Pakistan Lahore on 16/07/2009 can somebody please assist.

Kind Regards
Salman Iftekhar

MohammedKhan2009

Post by MohammedKhan2009 » Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:52 am

b92753 wrote:
MohammedKhan2009 wrote:Hello,
My mrs applied for her settlement visa on November 26th, so far we havent heard anything back, is there any way I can chase up the application?

Thanks

Mohammed
Hi mohammed, your not going to hear anything in one day are you ? you can keep a track of your application by going on to the following website "www.ukvacpk.com" and entering your reference number. I am sorry but you can not chase the application untill the 90days have passed.

Hope this helps
thanks
Hiya, They said it can take upto 12 weeks, 12 weeks works out as 60 working days, is this correct?

Thanks

MohammedKhan2009

Post by MohammedKhan2009 » Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:26 am

Hello

What does forwarded to Islamabad OC mean?

Thanks

Mohammed

VASEY

Post by VASEY » Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:58 pm

Hi Mohammed,

forwarded to Islamabad means that simply your documents have reached the appropriate place, UK bORDERS are aware and have received your application.

the time limit stipulated is 12 weeks (maximum time taken) after this time you can contact them officially and pester them.

My wife has also recently applied and the status remains forwarded to Islamabad OC. where did you apply from and is it a settlement application.

A decision on your case may be reached at an earlier time than the maximum well i hope so for me. When a decision is reached the forward to Islamabad Oc will change to Your application is ready for collection

akilleez
Newly Registered

islamabad oc

Post by akilleez » Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:02 pm

mohammed khan bro, forwarded to islamabad oc means forwarded to islamabad overseas commission (abu dhabi). they gona check ur papers n send em back 2 pak.[/b]

MohammedKhan2009

Post by MohammedKhan2009 » Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:06 am

VASEY wrote:Hi Mohammed,

forwarded to Islamabad means that simply your documents have reached the appropriate place, UK bORDERS are aware and have received your application.

the time limit stipulated is 12 weeks (maximum time taken) after this time you can contact them officially and pester them.

My wife has also recently applied and the status remains forwarded to Islamabad OC. where did you apply from and is it a settlement application.

A decision on your case may be reached at an earlier time than the maximum well i hope so for me. When a decision is reached the forward to Islamabad Oc will change to Your application is ready for collection
Hi, my mrs applied from Islamabad and its for a settlement visa, lets hope it gets granted soon insha-allah

thanks

MohammedKhan2009

Re: islamabad oc

Post by MohammedKhan2009 » Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:07 am

akilleez wrote:mohammed khan bro, forwarded to islamabad oc means forwarded to islamabad overseas commission (abu dhabi). they gona check ur papers n send em back 2 pak.[/b]
Ok bro thanks lets hope they grant it soon insha-allah

Thanks

ukusman

Post by ukusman » Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:33 pm

MohammedKhan2009 wrote:
b92753 wrote:
MohammedKhan2009 wrote:Hello,
My mrs applied for her settlement visa on November 26th, so far we havent heard anything back, is there any way I can chase up the application?

Thanks

Mohammed
Hi mohammed, your not going to hear anything in one day are you ? you can keep a track of your application by going on to the following website "www.ukvacpk.com" and entering your reference number. I am sorry but you can not chase the application untill the 90days have passed.

Hope this helps
thanks
Hiya, They said it can take upto 12 weeks, 12 weeks works out as 60 working days, is this correct?

Thanks

Hi yes, the gerrys provide you a time frame of 12 weeks however from recent months it is known to take roughly 90days untill passport is returned.

So hold on tight and make dua.

VASEY

Post by VASEY » Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:03 pm

Hi guys
just thought i would let you know that i looked on UKBA website at the processing times, they only have figures from October but things are looking good, for example in Mirpur 42% of settlement cases were processed within 60 days and 20% within 30 days. Check it out for other centres.

http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/howtoapply/processingtimes

zoomaj
Mood:

hello!

Post by zoomaj » Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:46 pm

Hi Guys!

im a joiner! just in the appeal process for my wife at the moment! it was successful on the 9th Oct but thats it! we havent heard anything since! is anybody else in this appeal phase?? im from England wife from Pakistan applied at Islamabad!

awaiting replies

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:30 pm

Zoomaj

You would be better of posting here in this post. All those people are in the same boat as you

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... &start=300

zoomaj
Mood:

Post by zoomaj » Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:42 pm

Thanks bruv

MohammedKhan2009

Post by MohammedKhan2009 » Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:36 am

Hi
Anyone had any good news lately? Lets hope they sort these visas out soon lol

Mohammed

VASEY

Post by VASEY » Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:56 am

mohammed

not yet, playing the waiting game, the board has gone a bit quiet so does that mean less applications !!!! past the 15 day mark now,

MohammedKhan2009

Post by MohammedKhan2009 » Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:44 am

Im past the 30 days, been six weeks now bro, not heard a thing yet.

suleman78692
Newly Registered

Spouce Visa

Post by suleman78692 » Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:51 am

Hi there can anyone advise me something on spouce visa my wife made her application in Karachi on 30/10/09 it still says that application forwarded to islamabad oc. How long will this process take and is there any were i can contact them directly

Thanks

UKGuyLondon

Post by UKGuyLondon » Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:14 pm

Success at last, even though it is partial!

Alhamdolillah, my 2.5 year old son's UK Settlement Visa application came through with a D Category approval (to acc mother/cyr). Anyone know what the CYR means?

My wife had applied at the same time but her passport is not back yet which I find a bit strange since I had thought these would be processed together.

Another point to note is that the approval was granted within 3 months but status did not change for 1.5 months after that! Can only think of blaming BHC Islamabad for that.....doubt it is on the part of Gerry's....

Application type: Settlement
VAC: Gerry's, Karachi
Application date:13/07/09
Approval date: October, 2009 (don't have passport with me for exact date)
Collection date: 4 Dec, 2009 (went there without waiting for call after status changed on website)
Valid for: 27 months

I'm hoping now that the chances of my wife's approval are greater now that our son has got his.

Good luck to all those who are still waiting. Don't lose hope and inshallah you will hear the good news soon.

bazzy_1

Re: Spouce Visa

Post by bazzy_1 » Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:16 pm

suleman78692 wrote:Hi there can anyone advise me something on spouce visa my wife made her application in Karachi on 30/10/09 it still says that application forwarded to islamabad oc. How long will this process take and is there any were i can contact them directly

Thanks
hi,
it takes at least 12 weeks for the to make a decision then when BHC feel they will send u passport back to gerry's. my wife applied from karachi aswell. it took her application 20 weeks before we got a response.BHC kept the papers for 6 weeks after the visa was stamped. SO my advise is be patient.
Regards,

Baz

sahdi

Post by sahdi » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:45 pm

hey mekyle, congrats on your sons passport, dnt worry your wifes visas most probably been issued too. Iam still waiting for my hubbys passport, its been 2 mnths since they issued the visa!!!!...what a total failure of a system the BHC have. Its unbelieveable

TOPGUN

Post by TOPGUN » Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:58 am

salam every1,

Just want to update you guys that i have reached Manchester on 3 dec by the GRACE OF ALLAH. Immigration officer didnt ask about the TB certificate. He just asked me when did you get marry, whats your wife profession, why have you come here(REALLY A STUPID QUESTION). thats all.

I pray every1 waiting for there passport gets the good news soon INSALLAH.

Regards,

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:41 am

Merkyl
CYR Child granted lte for one year in line with a probationary year parent

ukusman

Post by ukusman » Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:51 pm

Hi a qustion for Batley khan, i am submiting a rental agreement for rent i receive from my property i own along projected income statement from the accountant who will be submitting my tax return online in the next few weeks. I intend to send the paper work off this week. Do i need to add any other documents along with the tenancy agreement and projected accounts for spousal visa ( i know what other paper work i need am just concerned about any other docs to submit with the rental agreement). Forexample would i need a letter from the tax office stating that i had notified them about my rental income or would the projected accounts be sufficient along with a leter from my accountant ? Would be appreciated if you could advise me ?

jazakallah

Asif121
Newly Registered

Post by Asif121 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:03 pm

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Salaam all

SUCCESS !!! Im just shocked an amazed at how quick they processed our application, esepcially after following this forum for many months an seeing some of the struggles so many of u guys are going thru, i was planning to go back alone early jan as we never thought or expected it to be back for at least 4-5 months

I havent posted much on this forum but wud just like to say its been amazing source of information, i started reading from page 150 an have been coming back ever since everyday to read up on all the posts, although i may not know any of u personally i hope an pray that allah grants u all success in ur visas, if anyone wud like any information or any advice i can offer from our experience i wud be more than willing to help,
please bear with my replies as im still in pakistan visiting my wife an now finally she will be able to fly back with me, the honeymoon is booked in in early Jan 2 weeks an dubai an i cant wait to get bak to the uk with her

Some useful information

Application submitted 16th October At Lahore VAC
I arrived in Pakistan 20th October to join my wife

She recieved the call from Gerrys to come collect her passport and documents yesterday Monday 7th December

Collected Passport today 8th December at 2pm
Visa stamp date 1st Dec valid for 27 months

I prepared the whole application from start to finish myself and got my friend who is a top immigration Lawyer in UK just to go over everything and summarise the whole application in a detailed covering letter.

If theres anyone i can help please let me know as i feel i wud like to be able to give something back to other forum users too.

Positive signs an good news for those still waiting is that from what i have seen an heard in Lahore from personal friends an family that a lot of replies an visas have started coming back since early november and i personally know of around 7 people who have had their documents back with success, so for all those still waiting inshallah the wait will be over soon as things definitely look they are moving much much faster judging from our application an the success an speed of so many others especially over last few weeks.

:D

MohammedKhan2009

hI

Post by MohammedKhan2009 » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:59 am

Thats great news for you and your wife, im still waiting to hear anthing yet, this is the start of the 7th week, my Mrs submitted hers on 26th Oct 2009 at Islamabad, I pray that we get good news as ur selfs soon.

Hope you have a good honeymoon, insha-allah we will all receive good news soon.

Mohammed