ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Right time to enter UK - Feb2010?

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

sajidzaidi

Post by sajidzaidi » Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:14 am

I have been trying and trying form my home country but have failed to get a single positive response or interview.

is it possible to get a UK mobile phone number (pre pay with roaming option) from my home land so that i may add it in my CV. Hopefully if i put a UK telephone number, might get a better response. ????

Regards

Sandy0103
Newly Registered

Post by Sandy0103 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:03 am

Hi all,

I am from INDIA, I have Tier 1 Visa. Could some one send me the list of UK consultants, it will help to apply from here in INDIA?

Thanks,
Sandy

herts
Member of Standing

Re: Right time to enter UK - Feb2010?

Post by herts » Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:18 am

ramesh1 wrote:This topic is created to get inputs from people who have tier-1 already but still waiting in their current job in india watching UK job market and plan to make decision when to fly to uk and start searching job.

My guess Feb2010 is the right time if any others has different opinion pls post the time they think the right time and why they think so.
Ramesh, where abouts are you now, in India or UK ?