ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying before Feb 2010 inside UK - Date of bank statements

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

js1000
Newly Registered

Applying before Feb 2010 inside UK - Date of bank statements

Post by js1000 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:50 pm

My girlfriend is applying for a Tier 4 visa from within the UK before Feb 2010. According to the transitional arrangements, you only have to show they you sufficient funds "on the day that you apply".

Does this mean that the bank statement used to provide proof has to be the same date as the application?

At the moment, my girlfriend has a bank statement that is two weeks old. Would that still be acceptable?

Thanks

agonabazi
Newly Registered

Re: Applying before Feb 2010 inside UK - Date of bank statem

Post by agonabazi » Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:54 am

js1000 wrote:My girlfriend is applying for a Tier 4 visa from within the UK before Feb 2010. According to the transitional arrangements, you only have to show they you sufficient funds "on the day that you apply".

Does this mean that the bank statement used to provide proof has to be the same date as the application?

At the moment, my girlfriend has a bank statement that is two weeks old. Would that still be acceptable?

Thanks
Yes it will be acceptable, it just should be of 28 days length and not older than 1 month old from the application date. And also u should have enough money on the closing balance.