ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

my eea2 application was denied.

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

elvina
Newly Registered

my eea2 application was denied.

Post by elvina » Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:27 pm

hey, please am german and my husband is a non eea,we made an application in 2007 and 2009 the application was refuse by homeoffice cos we miss interview because we didnt get invitation letter for the interview.they send us appeal form which we attend.they immigration jugde said the bills is only in my name,that they is no bills in my husband name that shows we are living together.
secondly that my husband solicitor did not fill method of entry questionaire.and confused now.dont know whether i should go to european court or should i make another application like the solicitor said.please can u advice me am depressed.cos ma husband is not working at the moment.what are possiblity they might deport him.please advice me.