ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR query

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

John 111
Newly Registered

ILR query

Post by John 111 » Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:16 pm

Hi, ive got a few topics and question i hope some people on here can help me with.

My friend has been here for nearly 2yrs now and she has had a beautiful baby boy 5 months ago.....sadly things between my friend and her husband are not working out and she has not got her ILR yet....can my friend still apply/get ILR on any other grounds even if her husband dont want to stay with her?

thanks

John

Wanderer
Diamond Member
Ireland

Re: ILR query

Post by Wanderer » Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:55 pm

John 111 wrote:Hi, ive got a few topics and question i hope some people on here can help me with.

My friend has been here for nearly 2yrs now and she has had a beautiful baby boy 5 months ago.....sadly things between my friend and her husband are not working out and she has not got her ILR yet....can my friend still apply/get ILR on any other grounds even if her husband dont want to stay with her?

thanks

John
No, only route is access to child visa if she gives the child up to her husband and assuming the husband has ILR or better.
An chéad stad eile Stáisiún Uí Chonghaile....