ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Still Waiting.......

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

zaheer145
Newly Registered

Still Waiting.......

Post by zaheer145 » Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:07 pm

Hello,

I had a PEO appointment at the Croydon office on 6 November'09. I was applying via the Set(M) route. At the appointment, the case worker required additional documents (post addressed to myself and my wife) and therefore, my case could not be decided on the day.

I sent the documents the next day via recorded delivery and the documents were received by UKBA on 9 November'09.

I was told that my application would be put in a Premium service queue and therefore would not take as long as the postal applications. However, its been almost 6 weeks and im still waiting. Could someone tell me if my application is in fact in a Premium service queue or is this something UKBA just say to make people who paid Premium fees feel better?

Could someone also tell me what is the average wait on postal applications?

This wait is killing me ! Ive had to cancel soo many plans due to this !

zaheer145
Newly Registered

I would really appreciate any help!!

Post by zaheer145 » Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:22 pm

I would really appreciate any help!!

meats
BANNED

Post by meats » Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:26 pm

The average waiting times are on the UKBA website, google it and you'll find that answer on there.

As to whether your application is a premium service or not, phone them and find out. No one else is going to know for certain whether it is or not so no point asking on here whether your application is premium service or not.