ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR under 10 year rule - born in UK after Jan 1983 :-(

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

Silk
Newly Registered

ILR under 10 year rule - born in UK after Jan 1983 :-(

Post by Silk » Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:26 am

Hello to you all

I applied for ILR under the 10 year rule. My situation is slightly different because I was born in the UK after 1 Jan '83 and lived here until age 3 when my parents took me back to their home country. been back in the UK from 10/99 until now.

I applied for ILR 19/10/09. Payment taken: 21/10/09. Ack letter received: 23/10/09. I am worried I have not heard anything apart from the letter. I have sent all the documentation on the form including my UK birth certificate but still nothing.

Has anyone in this forum applied on the same basis as mine?

Congrats to all who have received ILR!!

Silk :cry:

Angelica

Post by Angelica » Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:34 pm

Yours is strange?

1) On what basis did you come back? I mean visa type.

Silk
Newly Registered

Post by Silk » Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:47 pm

Hi Angelica
Thanks for your response. I came back as a student. Went to High school and university in the UK. I have been working for the last two years under the Fresh Talent Scotland visa. Is there anything I can do or anyone I can contact? Do you know of anyone in a similar position?