ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent over 18, ILR time line

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

gidoc

Dependent over 18, ILR time line

Post by gidoc » Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:34 pm

Hi all,
My dependent son and daughter over 18 yrs will be applying on a separate form at the same time as me for ILR.

My daughter entered UK three months after me, so unless I wait for 3 months, she will be short of that period. Does she independently have to compete 5 yr stay period?

Please also confirm that they need not be present for a personal appointment and I only need their passports and applications? Yes, will book family appointment slot.

Please advise.

Many thanks

best regards

vinny

Re: Dependent over 18, ILR time line

Post by vinny » Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:35 pm

gidoc wrote:Does she independently have to compete 5 yr stay period?
No.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.