ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Was there any successful ILR - SET(O) with scanned P60s ?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

ukperson
Newly Registered

Was there any successful ILR - SET(O) with scanned P60s ?

Post by ukperson » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:31 am

Gurus / Seniors,

Can anyone please confirm, whether "ILR - Set(O) application with scanned P60s" was successful anytime in the past?

Also please suggest any alternative, "if there are no payslips" and with "only scanned P60s".

raj_bond
Newly Registered

Post by raj_bond » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:07 am

Hello,

If you do not have P60 / Pay slips then ask the company to give you a letter sating you are employeed with them and you are being paid regularly + supported by your bank statements showing a fixed income deposited to your account regularly every month.

Best of luck.

ukperson
Newly Registered

Post by ukperson » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:31 am

I am requesting my employer, atleast to put the company seal and authorised signature on the scanned P60s. Is this fine?

raj_bond
Newly Registered

Post by raj_bond » Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:39 pm

Hello,

That would be fine mate. However a letter from them will be more helpful.

Regards,

kchakravarthi

Post by kchakravarthi » Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:30 pm

mate dont worry about P60's, just give employment letters as alternative to it. back them with your bank statements and payslips. This should be perfectly ok. HO are not harsh but they will be ok if you can provide alternate evidence.

ukperson
Newly Registered

Post by ukperson » Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:32 pm

kchakravarthi wrote:mate dont worry about P60's, just give employment letters as alternative to it. back them with your bank statements and payslips. This should be perfectly ok. HO are not harsh but they will be ok if you can provide alternate evidence.
I don't have payslips either. All I have is, last 5 years Bank statements and Photocopies of P60s for 4 years and 1 original P60 for the last year. And a letter from the employer.

So I was requesting, if anyone had the same situation for their ILR Set(O) application.

Thank you for the responses so far. However, I would be very happy to know your answers for the above query.

kchakravarthi

Post by kchakravarthi » Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:40 pm

Payslips are required only from april, not for all years. Employment letters are sufficient to show continuity. As you have bank stst it would be sufficient.

oba
Newly Registered

Post by oba » Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:12 pm

HI

If you do not have P60 you can contact HMRC and request for Pay and Tax details for those years . It acceptable in lieu of P60

Jk2007
BANNED

Re: Was there any successful ILR - SET(O) with scanned P60s

Post by Jk2007 » Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:54 am

ukperson wrote:Gurus / Seniors,

Can anyone please confirm, whether "ILR - Set(O) application with scanned P60s" was successful anytime in the past?

Also please suggest any alternative, "if there are no payslips" and with "only scanned P60s".
Are you talking about P60 substitute? Someone in this forum posted that P60 substitutes can be issued in black and white, which may look like a scanned copy.