ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR: WP+Tier 2 ICT + Tier 1 Eligibility

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

vickiitm

ILR: WP+Tier 2 ICT + Tier 1 Eligibility

Post by vickiitm » Thu Dec 17, 2009 9:35 am

Dear All,

I came to UK in Apr-05 on WP and got two extensions on it. After Apr-09 it got converted to Tier-2 ICT and then converted to Tier 1. Heard yesterday that Tier-2 ICT will not be eligible for ILR. Will that be retrospective or I will be able to apply for ILR in Mar-10?

Apr-05 to Jul-09 on WP with 2 extensions

Jul-09 to Oct-09 on Tier 2 ICT

Oct-09 to Mar-10 on Tier 1

Please let me know your valuable thoughts

Cheers,
Vicki

ChetanOjha

Re: ILR: WP+Tier 2 ICT + Tier 1 Eligibility

Post by ChetanOjha » Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:14 pm

vickiitm wrote:Dear All,

I came to UK in Apr-05 on WP and got two extensions on it. After Apr-09 it got converted to Tier-2 ICT and then converted to Tier 1. Heard yesterday that Tier-2 ICT will not be eligible for ILR. Will that be retrospective or I will be able to apply for ILR in Mar-10?

Apr-05 to Jul-09 on WP with 2 extensions

Jul-09 to Oct-09 on Tier 2 ICT

Oct-09 to Mar-10 on Tier 1

Please let me know your valuable thoughts

Cheers,
Vicki
So this is only recommendation. Once some concrete steps are taken by HO than only anything can be advised on it. Just pray that you get your ILR in March 2010 before this is implemented.