ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to book family group appointment with dependents above 1

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

gidoc

How to book family group appointment with dependents above 1

Post by gidoc » Sat Dec 26, 2009 12:24 pm

Hi all,
Please confirm how to book family group appointment with dependents above 18 yrs of age.

Online booking system says:
A family group is made up of the main applicant and all dependants who are applying on the same application. If you are applying and have dependants included on your application, you must make appointments for them at the same time as you make your own appointment. You must make every effort to attend your appointment as a family group, as this will allow the UK Border Agency to process your application more quickly.

The following people cannot be considered as part of your family group:

* Persons over the age of 18

* Other relatives making a separate application in another category

Q

1.Will I have to book a family slot for myself and my wife
2.In addition two more slots for my two children above 18 yrs of age

Does this mean I find three slots?

Please advise

thanks and best regards

MUGHALL
Newly Registered

Post by MUGHALL » Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:39 pm

Hi gidoc
Better you book your appointment on phone for a family group slot. I had the same situation when looking for a suitable family group slot online but could not find one. Then I rang to the PEO @ 0870 606 7766 exactly at 8:59 am and able to manage one family group slot after speaking to one of the PEO official. FYI we are a group of 5 family members including three children under 18 years. In your case speak to PEO official about the member aged above 18 and I hope they will book appt as well.
Regards
Mughal