ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

bank statements : urgent help needed

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

UK_UK_UK
Newly Registered

bank statements : urgent help needed

Post by UK_UK_UK » Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:12 am

Hi Seniors ,

My ILR is on first week of January .

Basically my bank sends decembers statements by first week of January .

So i asked them for an advance order of bank statements but unfortunately i did not get it yet ....they said they send it ...I am afraid if my room mates mis placed it ....

So i ordered again . But again due to holidays it may be again late .
as my bank takes something like 5-10 working days to send them ...

When i told my dilemma to the branch guys , they said home office will accept and online copy sealed and signed by bank ..

Is it safe to go for a online statement sealed by bank ...Please help ...... I have untill november end original and from december i may need to take online .....

Also is seal enough or somebody should sign on it ? please help

UK_UK_UK
Newly Registered

Re: bank statements : urgent help needed

Post by UK_UK_UK » Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:20 am

UK_UK_UK wrote:Hi Seniors ,

So i asked them for an advance order of bank statements but unfortunately i did not get it yet ....they said they send it ...I am afraid if my room mates mis placed it ....

When i told my dilemma to the branch guys , they said home office will accept and online copy sealed and signed by bank ..

Is it safe to go for a online statement sealed by bank ...Please help ...... I have untill november end original and from december i may need to take online .....

Any help will be appreciated ...

ChetanOjha

Post by ChetanOjha » Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:36 am

Walkin to branch and ask them to print the statement you want. They will also stamp the same for you. These are accepted. These are also on bank's stationary.

Avoid Online statements. Though online statements(with stamp and sign)are accepted try to get it on bank's stationary.

UK_UK_UK
Newly Registered

Post by UK_UK_UK » Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:33 am

chetanojha wrote:Walkin to branch and ask them to print the statement you want. They will also stamp the same for you. These are accepted. These are also on bank's stationary.

Avoid Online statements. Though online statements(with stamp and sign)are accepted try to get it on bank's stationary.

thanks chetan ....will go to bank tommorow ..... this site was my guidance book right from i entered uk ..u guys rock ..