ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Which Payment Option to choose??

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Which Payment Option to choose??

Post by aruni4470 » Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:02 pm

Hi,

My HSMP visa is due to expire in March and am planning to send my application some time in the first week of February. Can all those who have already applied please comment on which payment option to choose? I am planning to use a credit card and heard some not so nice feedback from some friends...Thanks in advance

Master_Blaster

Post by Master_Blaster » Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:07 pm

Credit Card is fine. I had no problems with my card and it was authorised on same day.

I also called my card company and let them know that HO will be making a transaction.

ChetanOjha

Re: Which Payment Option to choose??

Post by ChetanOjha » Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:09 pm

aruni4470 wrote:Hi,

My HSMP visa is due to expire in March and am planning to send my application some time in the first week of February. Can all those who have already applied please comment on which payment option to choose? I am planning to use a credit card and heard some not so nice feedback from some friends...Thanks in advance
I used Credit card and face no problem. I also find this fast as payment was deducted the day application was received by HO.

You can also go for Postal Order but you have to pay extra amount.

You can go for Debit card but make sure you have enough amount in the bank when HO deduct money.

In all the case, except PO, it is good to let bank aware that you are expecting HO to deduct the amount and request bank not to block the transaction.

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Re: Which Payment Option to choose??

Post by aruni4470 » Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:14 pm

chetanojha wrote:
aruni4470 wrote:Hi,

I used Credit card and face no problem. I also find this fast as payment was deducted the day application was received by HO.

You can also go for Postal Order but you have to pay extra amount.

You can go for Debit card but make sure you have enough amount in the bank when HO deduct money.

In all the case, except PO, it is good to let bank aware that you are expecting HO to deduct the amount and request bank not to block the transaction.
Thanks Chetanojha