ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

*CCL* Test Case Determination is Out & Students Lost

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe

wickhamme
Newly Registered

Post by wickhamme » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:52 pm

bagula_bhagat wrote:Whats your next plan of action now mate?
yaar i have been told by the judge there n then that he is dismissing my appeal and i will b getting a letter sometime in jan cos of holidays, so technically the day i recieve it in writing my countdown starts then, and it depends whether i will be given any reconsideration or not(i dont think they will) the other thing is im in the ccl forum formed by rizoo and have also checked the qc report which was given to me by rizoo, will attend the final meeting and ask what options r left for me. and to b honest i dont know how far we can stretch it more, if u guys hv ne idea pls do share.

opssss
Newly Registered

Post by opssss » Sat Dec 19, 2009 9:19 am

Was it AIT or was it high court?
If it’s AIT then he this matter needs to be heard by a real judge to explain

How the hell on earth a student can verify if a college is bogus, when the college is on listed bodies list??(A few out of thousands of colleges in London were on the list).

You attend classes with a lot of other students and a lot of activity going on

You pay proper fee, the college website has even adverts for TV, so at least I thought that it must be a very good college who can afford advertising on TV.

International students study in CCL, most of them are from non native English countries. How do they find out what is real, what is bogus? What authorities do what? And how and why to contact an authority to ask if this college is genuine when their website says it’s a legitimate college? If every student has to verify his/her college by his own means then why BIA does not say it on its website and no other GOV website says that a student must also be a detective to find out if his college is genuine, what courses they can and cannot teach, how much they can charge? Where should they be registered?

wickhamme
Newly Registered

Post by wickhamme » Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:17 pm

opssss wrote:Was it AIT or was it high court?
If it’s AIT then he this matter needs to be heard by a real judge to explain

How the hell on earth a student can verify if a college is bogus, when the college is on listed bodies list??(A few out of thousands of colleges in London were on the list).

You attend classes with a lot of other students and a lot of activity going on

You pay proper fee, the college website has even adverts for TV, so at least I thought that it must be a very good college who can afford advertising on TV.

International students study in CCL, most of them are from non native English countries. How do they find out what is real, what is bogus? What authorities do what? And how and why to contact an authority to ask if this college is genuine when their website says it’s a legitimate college? If every student has to verify his/her college by his own means then why BIA does not say it on its website and no other GOV website says that a student must also be a detective to find out if his college is genuine, what courses they can and cannot teach, how much they can charge? Where should they be registered?
it was heard at AIT, i did explained everything to the judge but he was not ready to listen anything and said clearly that its student responsibility to make sure whether college n course are good or not doesnt guarantee college is good if is in a listed body? i already knew in anycase that judge wont be overturning the decision made by the senior judges in test case.
i did said to judge as a normal student/person i did made all checks in my power still that stupid person was blaming me/students, when i said H.O didnt raised questioned college until our course finished he said bluntly that doesnt mean anything and still its students fault.

opssss
Newly Registered

Post by opssss » Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:14 pm

Like i said, this case needs to be heard by a third party judge and not by an employee of AIT who even just works part time :)

rizoo

CCL Stand on united

Post by rizoo » Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:57 am

Finaly we r ready to challenge lead case on high court. Our final meeting will be held in 23rd dec. on Wednesday at Hilton hotel euston with our QC and sol. all the members knows but this post mean those ppls who dindt joint any group it's last opportunely to come this meeting with ur file attend this meeting disscuss ur pro. with QC without any charge.
This is zeeshan on the behalf of rizoo.
More information contract to rizoo viva pm or email
Regard,
CCL Forum

love4share
Newly Registered

what time is the meeting

Post by love4share » Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:52 am

Hi Rizoo,
I m one of CCL student. I want to attend the meeting , let me know the time and address.

Regards

ghauri
Newly Registered

Post by ghauri » Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:23 pm

any news on this case

geoatleo

GOOD LUCK RIZOO

Post by geoatleo » Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:11 am

HI RIZOO ITS ME, AFTER A LONG TIMEI AM VISITING THE FORUM,,I AM SORRY I LEFT YOU ALONE ,BUT I HAD SOME SERIOUS FAMILY MATTERS BACK HOME, BUT DONT THINK THERE IS NOTHING LEFT IN CCL CASE, JUST KEEP IT UP,
ALL CCL VICTIMS RIZOO IS THE GUY, HE IS WORKING HARD TO REUNITE THE VICTIMS ,

Pakhtoon
- thin ice -

Post by Pakhtoon » Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:18 pm

I fail to understand why would the Home Office take the 'admission pack' as a valueable discovery ?
“Terrorism is the war of the poor; war is the terrorism of the rich.â€

ajmal

Post by ajmal » Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:26 pm

HOPE-2010 wrote:Hello Guys
This is hope here; I am one the genuine student of Cambridge College of Learning who did post graduate study there. I have refused PSW visa in Oct 2008 and they gave appeal right, I had applied for appeal and won the case twice in AIT Tribunal and after that in High court as well. I have some sort of evidence that I got form Cambridge College of Learning on the occasion of my enrolment, called admission pack. That shows, the Cambridge College has offered PG Diploma in various subjects. I would like to help those students who are genuine and trapped in this scam.
Please contact me at xxxxxxx (only genuine students)

WELL DONE, CONGRATULATIONS

meats
BANNED

Post by meats » Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:15 pm

HOPE-2010 wrote:
inwarsaw wrote:I fail to understand why would the Home Office take the 'admission pack' as a valueable discovery ?
Don’t worry. Because admission pack is only evidence that contain handouts, there is clearly mentioned the PG diploma courses, Like Business Management and others. And one morething is a TV advertisement that was on Cambridge college web page, now is deleted, I got the copy of it. I think it is morethen enough to win this case. I won the cases at all levels and got PSW visa earlier on the bases of these documents. GOOD LUCK
An admission pack as evidence, that is one of the funniest things i've heard! That's like someone going to uni, getting all the info on the first day and then not going again and then claiming that they've got a degree and must have a degree because they got an admission pack!

danish1981
BANNED

Post by danish1981 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:30 am

meats wrote:
HOPE-2010 wrote:
inwarsaw wrote:I fail to understand why would the Home Office take the 'admission pack' as a valueable discovery ?
Don’t worry. Because admission pack is only evidence that contain handouts, there is clearly mentioned the PG diploma courses, Like Business Management and others. And one morething is a TV advertisement that was on Cambridge college web page, now is deleted, I got the copy of it. I think it is morethen enough to win this case. I won the cases at all levels and got PSW visa earlier on the bases of these documents. GOOD LUCK
An admission pack as evidence, that is one of the funniest things i've heard! That's like someone going to uni, getting all the info on the first day and then not going again and then claiming that they've got a degree and must have a degree because they got an admission pack!

MEAT take some meat out of ur thick brain and hve a thorough study of CCL case,AIT is denying the applications on the basis that CCL never offered any pgd and if dey did den there is no proof for it coz they couldn't find it,tas y dis application pack and all dose advertisement videos might b helpful.

meats
BANNED

Post by meats » Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:34 am

danish1981 wrote:
meats wrote:
HOPE-2010 wrote:

MEAT take some meat out of ur thick brain and hve a thorough study of CCL case,AIT is denying the applications on the basis that CCL never offered any pgd and if dey did den there is no proof for it coz they couldn't find it,tas y dis application pack and all dose advertisement videos might b helpful.
An application pack is not proof of study you buffoon. It's pretty clear that you also didn't study there as you can't spell!

oilly

Post by oilly » Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:21 am

believe me, application pack doesn't help as everyone could have it easily.

But if you attend class, then you might have record somewhere, so please bring it with you if possible.
Also the pay slip from your employer which show that you have not worked more than 20 hr/week during the term time might help you to prove that you are not a bogus student.

rajamahmood85

Post by rajamahmood85 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:48 pm

danish1981 wrote:
meats wrote:
HOPE-2010 wrote:

Danish,
Thats very suitable and useful advice for meats and if he cant do this.
He needs to wait for me,Wherever he is on earth I will come and do this for him. What a pleasure it would be!!!

meats
BANNED

Post by meats » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:51 pm

rajamahmood85 wrote:
danish1981 wrote:
meats wrote:
HOPE-2010 wrote:

Danish,
He needs to wait for me,Wherever he is on earth I will come and do this for him. What a pleasure it would be!!!
rajahmahmood, unfortunately for you your home country isn't on my list of countries i want to see and you won't be in the UK for much longer. If you wish to have a personal meeting with me then you best be quick.

An application pack isn't evidence of studying though. Would you like to know why it isn't evidence of studying? Because i can go and request say 10 prospectuses from universities and around 8 of them would attach an application form when they send it in the post. I guess that means i've studied at those universities because they've sent me an application pack?

rajamahmood85

Post by rajamahmood85 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:57 pm

oilly wrote:believe me, application pack doesn't help as everyone could have it easily.

But if you attend class, then you might have record somewhere, so please bring it with you if possible.
Also the pay slip from your employer which show that you have not worked more than 20 hr/week during the term time might help you to prove that you are not a bogus student.
As U used the word might which is used possibility of less than 50% so it means u already have idea how practicable it is.
No one had idea college is going to close. and No college was giving students attendance record beofre Tier4.
U can not prove it with ur payslips as no qualification wuold be judged true or false on the basis of payslips.
Proof of college offering course,any communication from college verifying u and ur own knowledge of that particular course will be ur case winner or loser tool.

rajamahmood85

Post by rajamahmood85 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:16 pm

meats wrote:
rajamahmood85 wrote:
danish1981 wrote:
meats wrote:

Danish,
rajahmahmood, unfortunately for you your home country isn't on my list of countries i want to see and you won't be in the UK for much longer. If you wish to have a personal meeting with me then you best be quick.

An application pack isn't evidence of studying though. Would you like to know why it isn't evidence of studying? Because i can go and request say 10 prospectuses from universities and around 8 of them would attach an application form when they send it in the post. I guess that means i've studied at those universities because they've sent me an application pack?
Meats,
Look,dont u judge that u got very extraordinary qualities of proving something.
Why not use these qualities for helping people which they expect u here?

This forum is to help,guide,support people. No one is here to get disappointed or called illegal or fraud.
I mean why dont u say anything which could help us.
I have always seen u being on negative,disappointing and pessimistic side.

I know prospectus or information pack wont be proof of anyone's degree but these guys are not having prospectus to show they studies there but to show course was offered as home office is saying college has never offered or issued that course.
Secondly they all have certificates,enrolment letters,other college letters like result card, and proof of college communication with these guys.#
I mean no one would be that idiot to print his own degree from himself and leaving this no one would be having any magic to get emails from college email id verifying his course details.

Meats, i always declare u a winner. I would be very happy if u stop ur negative comments which dont help us and discourage and disappoint us a lot which is not we are here.
If u could try to come to helping side and stopping these negative comments.

meats
BANNED

Post by meats » Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:36 pm

rajamahmood85 wrote: Meats,

This forum is to help,guide,support people. No one is here to get disappointed or called illegal or fraud.

I know prospectus or information pack wont be proof of anyone's degree but these guys are not having prospectus to show they studies there but to show course was offered as home office is saying college has never offered or issued that course.
Secondly they all have certificates,enrolment letters,other college letters like result card, and proof of college communication with these guys.#
I mean no one would be that idiot to print his own degree from himself and leaving this no one would be having any magic to get emails from college email id verifying his course details.

Meats, i always declare u a winner. I would be very happy if u stop ur negative comments which dont help us and discourage and disappoint us a lot which is not we are here.
I have helped you, just like others have done. You've got no chance. Would you like me to lie and say it'll all be fine when it won't. If you only want to hear what you want to hear then the best thing is to not even ask the question in the first place.

No one would be stupid enough to print fake degrees did you say? Have you heard of Univisas?

rajamahmood85

Post by rajamahmood85 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:01 pm

meats wrote:

I have helped you, just like others have done. You've got no chance. Would you like me to lie and say it'll all be fine when it won't. If you only want to hear what you want to hear then the best thing is to not even ask the question in the first place.

No one would be stupid enough to print fake degrees did you say? Have you heard of Univisas?
No, Meats ,I have never heard of Univisas.

Secondly,U said u dont want to lie. ok. Thats fair enough.
Well, knowing my case details why u think u have to lie ?
What makes u think that I am not genuine or my case is not strong?
Ask me information, Im here to provide u and then u might change ur opinion and start helping me.

meats
BANNED

Post by meats » Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:07 pm

rajamahmood85 wrote:
meats wrote:

Ask me information, Im here to provide u and then u might change ur opinion and start helping me.
I suggest you google Univisas and you'll see what i mean.

As to your case, i've told you several times on here already so you can read through previous posts both by myself and others. It's not me you need to convince.

rajamahmood85

Post by rajamahmood85 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:25 pm

meats wrote:
rajamahmood85 wrote:
meats wrote:

As to your case, i've told you several times on here already so you can read through previous posts both by myself and others. It's not me you need to convince.
Ok about Univisas. Short story would be good as I dont want to waste my time googling Univisas.
I did read ur every post.
I need to convince u as u r not ready/agree to help me for some reasons.

meats
BANNED

Post by meats » Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:27 pm

rajamahmood85 wrote:
meats wrote:
rajamahmood85 wrote:
meats wrote:

Ok about Univisas. Short story would be good as I dont want to waste my time googling Univisas.
I told you why you won't get PSW but if you choose to ignore it then so be it.

Google Univisas as you won't believe me anyway.

rajamahmood85

Post by rajamahmood85 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:31 pm

meats wrote:
rajamahmood85 wrote:
meats wrote:
rajamahmood85 wrote: No, Meats ,I have never heard of Univisas.

I told you why you won't get PSW but if you choose to ignore it then so be it.

Google Univisas as you won't believe me anyway.
I will believe u, Tell me briefly about Univisas please.

But
Meats,
I phoned Home Office and I said to adviser that I dont have good English,can u explain to me this rejection.
In short he said if college is on listed bodies it is not about college,it is about degrees u got. He meant that then my PG Diploma is fake.
But how comes it is fake?

meats
BANNED

Post by meats » Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:42 pm

Google Univisas, you would've known about it by now if you did that.

Why don't you have good English? You apparently did a postgrad diploma or something so your English should be good. Or did you study at all?