ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Illegal immigrant

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé/e | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

prettypolitical

Post by prettypolitical » Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:42 am

never knew this post was about politics :lol:
???REUNITED???

prettypolitical

Post by prettypolitical » Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:46 am

All political parties are the same, whether it be Labour, Conservative etc etc etc....all promise and deliver absolutely zero....so whoever is in power is going to do something that someone doesn'tlike or agree with....thats the Government for you.......we just have to live in the society and abide by the so called rules.
???REUNITED???

meats
BANNED

Post by meats » Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:55 am

Well at least Labour are virtually bankrupt, just goes to show that they can't even run their own party's expenses let alone the UK's economy!

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/p ... 976038.ece

The 4th paragraph, in particular the last sentence, from the end is so far the best thing i've read or heard this year. Long may the good news continue.

mochyn
Diamond Member

Post by mochyn » Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:59 am

archigabe wrote:
Obie wrote:A refusal under 320(11) might possibly be likely, especially where the safety of the general public is concerned.
You never know who gets allowed to stay under the human rights regulations. OP's violations don't seem to be as bad as the case below, so there is always the case for some hope.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/u ... 966402.ece

The big difference here is that the guy in the article comes from Iraq which is a dangerous place to live but our deceitful pinky is from Nigeria which is not dangerous unless you are a honest person.If Pinky is caught then he will be deported without a doubt

SBT_Owner
Member of Standing

Post by SBT_Owner » Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:14 pm

prettypolitical wrote:never knew this post was about politics :lol:
Clearly that is your fault . With a site id like "prettypolitical" you must take the blame my dear :p :p :D
Please respect the sites admin and mod team . They donate time to this site for free . Let us thank them !
Tottenham Hotspur have made it into the Champions League . Great Times :0)

prettypolitical

Post by prettypolitical » Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:00 am

of course Rattlesnake i expect nothing other ha ha ha ha haha :lol:

How are you these days :)
???REUNITED???

SBT_Owner
Member of Standing

Post by SBT_Owner » Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:12 pm

prettypolitical wrote:of course Rattlesnake i expect nothing other ha ha ha ha haha :lol:

How are you these days :)
I am fine thanks :D . Cold but ok !! How are you ??

I think it is best that from this point on i keep an eye on you and your turning threads political antics :P
Please respect the sites admin and mod team . They donate time to this site for free . Let us thank them !

prettypolitical

Post by prettypolitical » Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:55 pm

Rattlesnake...i have always needed to be kept on track...ha ha ha ha ha ha :lol:

Its freezing and there are no signs of it getting better! :(

I am very well and well as happy as I can be, its the winter weather, doom and gloom ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah a :D
???REUNITED???

SBT_Owner
Member of Standing

Post by SBT_Owner » Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:25 pm

prettypolitical wrote:Rattlesnake...i have always needed to be kept on track...ha ha ha ha ha ha :lol:

Its freezing and there are no signs of it getting better! :(

I am very well and well as happy as I can be, its the winter weather, doom and gloom ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah a :D
Noted and i am now stalking... urgh i mean keeping track of you *chuckles*

We seem to have the freezing cold weather but lack the inches of snow the rest of the uk currently has , at best we have 1/2 a inch of snow here . The roads are bad tonight , i just walked the dog and would of been better off wearing ice skates rather than walking boots .

Enjoy the doom and gloom of winter and look forward to the misery of a English summer...... constant rain :lol:

Take care and keep warm :D

HRY2005
Member of Standing

Re: Illegal immigrant

Post by HRY2005 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:41 pm

pinky22 wrote:I came into the UK illegally and I do not appreciate what life is living in the country illegally. However, I was once caught driving without valid driving-license and insurance, but I gave a false name and D.O.B @ the police station with my finger-prints so I was let go.

The problem is that I have decided to do it the right way and I quite understand that most of the departments in the country are kind of networked and I would not want this to create problem for me as I am about to go back to my country and marry my wife who is a british citizen. We also have a child together and we are all going back to my country to do things the right way.

What is your advice please?
Pinky, I would say your case is a little bit complex but I wont critisize you, as I clearly understand what it is to live in the UK illegally. If you get into trouble like yours(though its ur own fault, cos there's nothing on this planet that should make you drive when you are not qualified).
However, we have heard or seen worse cases. Get a good solicitor, as you are married already here, there's no point going home. you can make an in-country application under article 8, you will be required to disclose all your past deceptions and see how it goes. False identity is still a deception and deception is one the exceptions to the 1-10years ban, when you are applying for a spouse visa. It also depends on status and nationality of your family. Get proffessional advice.

Good luck

mochyn
Diamond Member

Post by mochyn » Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:53 pm

HRY2005 wrote:
pinky22 wrote:I came into the UK illegally and I do not appreciate what life is living in the country illegally. However, I was once caught driving without valid driving-license and insurance, but I gave a false name and D.O.B @ the police station with my finger-prints so I was let go.

The problem is that I have decided to do it the right way and I quite understand that most of the departments in the country are kind of networked and I would not want this to create problem for me as I am about to go back to my country and marry my wife who is a british citizen. We also have a child together and we are all going back to my country to do things the right way.

Pinky, I would say your case is a little bit complex but I wont critisize you, as I clearly understand what it is to live in the UK illegally. If you get into trouble like yours(though its ur own fault, cos there's nothing on this planet that should make you drive when you are not qualified).
However, we have heard or seen worse cases. Get a good solicitor, as you are married already here, there's no point going home. you can make an in-country application under article 8, you will be required to disclose all your past deceptions and see how it goes. False identity is still a deception and deception is one the exceptions to the 1-10years ban, when you are applying for a spouse visa. It also depends on status and nationality of your family. Get proffessional advice.

Good luck

HRY2005
IF you read the question properly our little pinky is not married

HRY2005
Member of Standing

Post by HRY2005 » Wed Jan 06, 2010 10:40 pm

mochyn wrote:
HRY2005 wrote:

Good luck

HRY2005
Oh! sorry and thanks for that correction, it was your comments that I read and I thought it was Pinky's. I believe he can still apply article 8, based on his family life but need a very good solicitor.

pinky22

Post by pinky22 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:08 am

HRY2005 wrote:
mochyn wrote:
HRY2005 wrote:

Good luck

HRY2005
Oh! sorry and thanks for that correction, it was your comments that I read and I thought it was Pinky's. I believe he can still apply article 8, based on his family life but need a very good solicitor.
Thank you all, 'm enjoying every bit of your contributions and to the pessimists who never smell hope talkless of breakthrough, keep up your 'GOOD WORKS'!