ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Maintenance and Salary account

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, push, JAJ, ca.funke, Amber, zimba, vinny, Obie, EUsmileWEallsmile, batleykhan, meself2, geriatrix, John, ChetanOjha, archigabe, Administrator

mahdi

Maintenance and Salary account

Post by mahdi » Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:12 pm

Hi,

just quick do the statements which should be submitted with the application be no older than 7 days from the date which you submit the application?

I have my maintenance in my home country but the salary in the UK which means it will take some time for the statements to arrive?? what should I do?

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Re: Maintenance and Salary account

Post by aruni4470 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:19 pm

mahdi wrote:Hi,

just quick do the statements which should be submitted with the application be no older than 7 days from the date which you submit the application?

I have my maintenance in my home country but the salary in the UK which means it will take some time for the statements to arrive?? what should I do?
They should be no older than 1 month

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Re: Maintenance and Salary account

Post by aruni4470 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:22 pm

mahdi wrote:Hi,

If you are applying from within the United Kingdom, the balance must show that you have had at least £800 in your account at all times over the three-month period.
If you are applying from outside the United Kingdom, the balance must show that you have had at least £2,800 in your account at all times over the three-month period.
Evidence must be in the form of cash funds. Other accounts or financial instruments for example, shares, bonds and pension funds, regardless of notice are not acceptable.
If you wish to rely on a joint account as evidence of available funds, you must be named on the account along with one or more other named individual.
For applications made either in the United Kingdom or overseas, all evidence must be dated no more than one month before the application is submitted.

mahdi

Post by mahdi » Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:25 pm

brilliant thanks bro,

can you please me the link for that paragraph?

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Post by aruni4470 » Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:28 pm

mahdi wrote:brilliant thanks bro,

can you please me the link for that paragraph?
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/worki ... intenance/

it is under 'What the documents must show'